This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by Blue View Post
    Joe, I think you're Town, so I really need you to stop being an idiot and pay attention to the thread.

Do you believe there is a 4th faction running around? Because that's the only way PSU could be scum.
    How many games do we have to play before you gus realize I dont have to LOL I just get it. Dont worry Town will ignore and scum will win again cuz Joe is right for the wrong reasons
    Legendarily swinging and missing on draft predictions since '10.

Comment

• Originally posted by vikingfan View Post
      ^With that Theory there could be more scum than just one or two left.
      Oh i know. Simonds/Swag vs Blue. If Simonds sticks by his statement, this is correct there are at least two scum left. One or two of them plus whoever killed IR. We need to find out who killed him. Because I think they will strike again tonight. And that, to me, is more important than the blue/swag thing (unless swag is the fourth person leader cause then swag simonds, plus a killer...yeah were ****ed there)
      2013 BDL and 2014 CMD Champion

Comment

• Originally posted by JoeLegend View Post
        How many games do we have to play before you gus realize I dont have to LOL I just get it. Dont worry Town will ignore and scum will win again cuz Joe is right for the wrong reasons
        Ugh. Joe, we really don't need to deal with this **** right now.
        Originally posted by jepg
        I apologise to the entire Walter Football community for my bigoted views.

I should be put on an island and nuked.
        Blue is right

Comment

• PSU if you had something to share last day phase please share it. Guys I am positive PSU is scum and needs to die. If not I will know my role and shut my mouth.

Comment

• Originally posted by PSUShenanigans View Post
            Oh i know. Simonds/Swag vs Blue. If Simonds sticks by his statement, this is correct there are at least two scum left. One or two of them plus whoever killed IR. We need to find out who killed him. Because I think they will strike again tonight. And that, to me, is more important than the blue/swag thing (unless swag is the fourth person leader cause then swag simonds, plus a killer...yeah were ****ed there)
            Simonds said there were three or fewer scum left after Ckane died. We've had two All-Stars die since then. Either there's only one scum left, or there's a recruiting faction still out there.

Blue is right

Comment

Ugh. Joe, we really don't need to deal with this **** right now.
              Oh is it getting serious now. My bad LOL

Comment

• Joe, if you wanna use ur ability, choose the same person u targeted night 3.
                2013 BDL and 2014 CMD Champion

Comment

Still relies on there being four scum factions.
                  Yep, or a specialized type role that Swag has.

Originally posted by miamidolphin4life View Post
                  Whoever the final scum are is definitely laughing at what's going on.

And to what Blue was saying about Simonds going after him, if they take you out the game, I'm pretty sure they feel they've got a solid chance at persuading/derailing any lynch going there way.
                  There is no way in hell that would happen with me and you around.
                  2010 WF.com PPR Champion
                  2011 WF.com PPR Runner-Up
                  2014 WF.com PPR Runner-Up
                  2013 VF Fantasy League Champion

CMD II Champion [co-owner with simonds]
                  CMD III NFC North Champion [co-owner with simonds]
                  CMD V NFC North Champion

Comment

• Unlynch PSU Lynch Blue maybe after Blue comes up scum you gus will listen to me

Comment

PSU if you had something to share last day phase please share it. Guys I am positive PSU is scum and needs to die. If not I will know my role and shut my mouth.
                      Here's the thing, Joe. PSU has all but admitted he killed bcb and mdb. Nobody has claimed the IR kill. Between those two, which do you think is our final scum: the person who killed mdb, who was suspicious anyways, or the person who killed a cleared Townie in IR?

Blue is right

Comment

Joe, if you wanna use ur ability, choose the same person u targeted night 3.
                        Please read the thread. i'm not a role blocker. If you dont read the thread you cant help us

Comment

I would go with the Rag being an idiot, possible aligned with simonds/swag. I have no idea who it might be other than that.
                          2010 WF.com PPR Champion
                          2011 WF.com PPR Runner-Up
                          2014 WF.com PPR Runner-Up
                          2013 VF Fantasy League Champion

CMD II Champion [co-owner with simonds]
                          CMD III NFC North Champion [co-owner with simonds]
                          CMD V NFC North Champion

Comment

Simonds said there were three or fewer scum left after Ckane died. We've had two All-Stars die since then. Either there's only one scum left, or there's a recruiting faction still out there.
                            Wouldn't that be ridiculously OP? I don't think anyone saw us outing scum the way we did.

Comment

Unlynch PSU Lynch Blue maybe after Blue comes up scum you gus will listen to me
                              How much are you willing to bet I come up Town?

Blue is right

Comment

Here's the thing, Joe. PSU has all but admitted he killed bcb and mdb. Nobody has claimed the IR kill. Between those two, which do you think is our final scum: the person who killed mdb, who was suspicious anyways, or the person who killed a cleared Townie in IR?
                                LOL here we go again.

Comment

Working...
                                X