• Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by Hunter View Post
    2. SwAg Dynasty
    12. Ragnarok
    13. Blue
    14. PSUShenanigans

It comes down to these four for me. Is it possible PR converted Rag night one?
    I did CC PR. Not to mention mdb said he blocked PR that night.

The thing I can't prove is that Clov didn't recruit me night 1. So if you would look into me tonight I would appreciate it.

Comment

• Originally posted by Simonds View Post
      Jeez you guys. I ate dinner with my grandpa and then went to a drive in with my friend. Saw the new Bourne movie (bad) and the new Batman movie (good, but my second time seeing it) and I got home at 3 AM so I passed out. Why did you guys need me to come back before you could decide what to do? Did you think I was going to say something different than what I said before I left? I posted everything you needed to know to lynch Blue and you're still waffling. Common sheeple.

A few reasons why yer dumb:

1) Blue's claim is that "I couldn't have been converted bcuz I can prove it was impossibru! Nothing could've changed in this game between night 2 and night 7!" Honestly, can any of us say we 100% have a handle on what has happened in this game?
      2) We've killed two scum since I said there were 3 or fewer scum left. BUT NO LET'S LYNCH SWAG BECAUSE BOTH SIMONDS AND SWAG ARE SCUM!!! Can you guys count?
      3) I cleared SwAg as scum night 5. You ****ers killed me day 6 and saw I was town. Hunter has also cleared SwAg multiple times. BUT NO LET'S LYNCH SWAG!

Man, I have some funny chat material to show you guys if you lynch SwAg.
      lol

Your entire accusation of me depends on me being converted between Night 2 and Night 7. Which is impossible unless there's a fourth recruiting faction.

I find it hilarious the fact that I cannot have been recruited at any point in the game is meaningless, then try to claim yourself that you can't be scum for essentially the same reason.

So let's take a look at this a little more closely. You knew I wasn't scum on Night 2, I could not have been recruited by PR, and I could not have been recruited by Ckane. Ergo, by the time Ckane died Day 5, you knew I was Town beyond a shadow of a doubt. You got that there were three scum left on Night 5. So now you're trying to claim my alignment/win condition has changed at some point between Night 5 and Night 7. Yeah, right.

We already know the scum Leaders were investigation immune, thanks to you clearing me from being scum Night 2 yourself and Hunter getting a "Ckane and Blue are aligned" result that same Night. So if there's a fourth recruiting faction, it stands to reason Swag could be that Leader.

I know for a fact your claim that I can't win with Town is absolute bull****. You're a smart enough player to know that it's bull**** too if you were Town. You're a liar and hopefully Town isn't stupid enough to believe your inevitable "oh, whoops, guess we made an honest mistake!" bull****.
      Originally posted by jepg
      I apologise to the entire Walter Football community for my bigoted views.

I should be put on an island and nuked.
      Blue is right

Comment

• Originally posted by Simonds View Post
        Jeez you guys. I ate dinner with my grandpa and then went to a drive in with my friend. Saw the new Bourne movie (bad) and the new Batman movie (good, but my second time seeing it) and I got home at 3 AM so I passed out. Why did you guys need me to come back before you could decide what to do? Did you think I was going to say something different than what I said before I left? I posted everything you needed to know to lynch Blue and you're still waffling. Common sheeple.

A few reasons why yer dumb:

1) Blue's claim is that "I couldn't have been converted bcuz I can prove it was impossibru! Nothing could've changed in this game between night 2 and night 7!" Honestly, can any of us say we 100% have a handle on what has happened in this game?
        2) We've killed two scum since I said there were 3 or fewer scum left. BUT NO LET'S LYNCH SWAG BECAUSE BOTH SIMONDS AND SWAG ARE SCUM!!! Can you guys count?
        3) I cleared SwAg as scum night 5. You ****ers killed me day 6 and saw I was town. Hunter has also cleared SwAg multiple times. BUT NO LET'S LYNCH SWAG!

Man, I have some funny chat material to show you guys if you lynch SwAg.
        Yeah, this is hard to ignore.

Lynch blue

I think this has been a desperate last attempt by him.

Comment

• Hunter, you cannot seriously be voting to lynch me over a guy who is directly contradicting his own results with no reasonable explanation.

Blue is right

Comment

• One thing we never considered: Clov lied about only being able to convert 3 people.

Night 1: CKane recruits BB
            Night 2: CKane recruits mdb
            Night 3: CKane recruits Blue
            Night 4: CKane recruits Walt

We already know that mdb/Walt was able to try to kill Swag without CKane doing it. This is the only solution that actually works in the end. Otherwise, no way to explain how Swag came up as town friendly earlier. I refuse to believe at the moment that Swag is an investigative-immune godfather too.

I guess Clov actually didn't go recruiting N1?

Unlynch Swag
            Lynch Blue

Comment

• Originally posted by ctrmcougar View Post
              One thing we never considered: Clov lied about only being able to convert 3 people.

Night 1: CKane recruits BB
              Night 2: CKane recruits mdb
              Night 3: CKane recruits Blue
              Night 4: CKane recruits Walt

We already know that mdb/Walt was able to try to kill Swag without CKane doing it. This is the only solution that actually works in the end. Otherwise, no way to explain how Swag came up as town friendly earlier. I refuse to believe at the moment that Swag is an investigative-immune godfather too.

I guess Clov actually didn't go recruiting N1?

Unlynch Swag
              Lynch Blue
              If Ckane could recruit and kill on the same Night, then why didn't he do that every Night?

You're all ****ing idiots. You don't even have to trust me to know that this doesn't make any sense.

Blue is right

Comment

• Originally posted by Blue View Post
                If Ckane could recruit and kill on the same Night, then why didn't he do that every Night?

You're all ****ing idiots. You don't even have to trust me to know that this doesn't make any sense.
                Unless to get a kill off, it required at least two recruits to use it. They might've left night 4 go without using the kill, but it does fit all the evidence.

Right now, I am just trying to fit something to what we know. We know that Swag was town/fourth godfather on night 5. At Simonds death, there was also only one scum left.

Comment

• Vote Count:

vikingfan - 2 - vikingfan

Blue - 4 - Simonds, Hunter, Ragnarok, ctrmcougar

SwAg Dynasty - 2 - Blue, Kaiser

PSUShenanigans - 1 - JoeLegend

ctrmcougar - 1 - MD4L

It is now Day 8! With 12 alive and 10 voting, it's 6 to lynch!

Comment

Unless to get a kill off, it required at least two recruits to use it. They might've left night 4 go without using the kill, but it does fit all the evidence.

Right now, I am just trying to fit something to what we know. We know that Swag was town/fourth godfather on night 5. At Simonds death, there was also only one scum left.
                    Okay. So why didn't Ckane kill anyone Night 4 if he could?

This is really dumb.

Blue is right

Comment

• Originally posted by Blue View Post
                      Okay. So why didn't Ckane kill anyone Night 4 if he could?

This is really dumb.
                      I'm just trying to make what we know fit. I don't know why they wouldn't. Maybe they did but targeted bcb or something...

If this isn't the case, I really think we need to accept that there is a fourth godfather in Swag who recruited through revival

Comment

• Why would Simonds and Swag pull this if they were scum? If Blue isn't the last scum, there will surely get lynched tomorrow. That is, unless town is in a lot worse situation than we thought. But then there was Simonds less than 4 result from before mdb and Walt

Comment

Why would Simonds and Swag pull this if they were scum? If Blue isn't the last scum, there will surely get lynched tomorrow. That is, unless town is in a lot worse situation than we thought. But then there was Simonds less than 4 result from before mdb and Walt
                          Probably because they figure if they can get all of you morons to lynch me despite Simonds directly contradicting himself, they can probably get all of you to go down on them and swallow.

Blue is right

Comment

• Originally posted by vikingfan View Post
                            Me getting vote blocked is the least of our concerns.

What I don't like right now is it seems there are a bunch of people defending swag it is getting me paranoid that he could very well be a 4th leader.
                            Stop thinking there's a 4th leader. If that was the case, town never had a chance.

Originally posted by ctrmcougar View Post
                            Why would Simonds and Swag pull this if they were scum? If Blue isn't the last scum, there will surely get lynched tomorrow. That is, unless town is in a lot worse situation than we thought. But then there was Simonds less than 4 result from before mdb and Walt
                            Please. This "why someone would do this if they were scum" never ever works. They never get lynched and this is also the reason so few people ever put there necks out. Assuming Joe doesn't go after either of them they're good enough to cast doubt on someone else and avoid getting lynched.

Comment

• Unlynch Swag

Lynch Blue

why the hell not? Less chatter in the thread

Comment

• Vote Count:

vikingfan - 2 - vikingfan

Blue - 5 - Simonds, Hunter, Ragnarok, ctrmcougar, Kaiser

SwAg Dynasty - 1 - Blue

PSUShenanigans - 1 - JoeLegend

ctrmcougar - 1 - MD4L

It is now Day 8! With 12 alive and 10 voting, it's 6 to lynch!

Comment

Working...
                                X