X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Dear Townies voting to lynch me:

Originally posted by jepg
    I apologise to the entire Walter Football community for my bigoted views.

I should be put on an island and nuked.
    Blue is right

Comment

• I have enough doubt to refrain from voting for now.

Comment

• Eh, Lynch Blue

Hunter said he was aligned with Ckane, Simonds said he was scum, bcb was the doctor. He'll rage and make fun of us if he's town, but it's not a bad decision.

Comment

• Originally posted by Morgus View Post
          Eh, Lynch Blue

Hunter said he was aligned with Ckane, Simonds said he was scum, bcb was the doctor. He'll rage and make fun of us if he's town, but it's not a bad decision.
          You just lynched the Town Doctor instead of a blatant liar, it's an awful decision.

Blue is right

Comment

• Originally posted by Blue View Post
            You just lynched the Town Doctor instead of a blatant liar, it's an awful decision.

Then he'll be lynched too.

Comment

• Vote Count:

vikingfan - 2 - vikingfan

Blue - 6 - Simonds, Hunter, Ragnarok, ctrmcougar, Kaiser, Morgus

SwAg Dynasty - 1 - Blue

PSUShenanigans - 1 - JoeLegend

ctrmcougar - 1 - MD4L

Blue has been lynched! Writeup incoming...

Comment

• No more Blue in the thread, worth losing town doctor on its own.

Comment

• Originally posted by Kaiser View Post
                  No more Blue in the thread, worth losing town doctor on its own.
                  Actually, I still believe he's the copycat role.

Comment

• Idiots.

Blue is right

Comment

• Originally posted by Blue View Post
                      Idiots.
                      Dead men don't post. =)

Comment

• Originally posted by Kaiser View Post
                        Dead men don't post. =)
                        Not dead until the writeup.

So. You dumb or scum?

Blue is right

Comment

• "Oh, no kills again last night. Well we have no leads and everyone has roleclaimed now. How in the world are we gonna find scum?"

"Well I got Blue as scum so we should lynch him. Bye guys"

"Well it's literally impossible for me to be scum. Like there is absolutely no way I could've possibly been recruited at all any night in any way and you're all retarded town for thinking that. Simonds is definitely lying."

"Well let's not risk the investigator. We'll just lynch Swag to see what Simonds is."

Lynch Swag Lynch Swag Lynch Swag

Swag has the greatest meltdown ever seen

"Guys, I know I haven't been reading the thread but PSU is totally the killer and Blue is scum too and I'm pretty suspicious of Cougar. I've got the rest of the scum you idiots just need to listen."

"Joe, we're lynching Swag so we don't risk losing our investigator or doctor."

"Well there's definitely a fourth faction since green hasn't been used yet. This theory is solid"

"No guys seriously though, I got Blue as scum. He needs to get lynched."

"Well sure whatever."

Lynch Blue Lynch Blue Lynch Blue

"Seriously, you're all ****ing idiots."

Blue suddenly finds himself surrounded by the towns folk. Only Blue is going slightly crazy. The people around him are starting to "Bah" at him and are growing wool over their skin. "What the ****? You're all sheep! Sheep damnit! You ****ing sheeple!" The townies surround him confused. "We're not sheep, what the hell is he talking about?" "I don't know he's totally scum though, let's kill him." The townspeople surround Blue and take shots at him, hitting in the face, punching him in the gut, and kicking him in the nuts. Finally, one person steps forward and mercifully kills him with a bullet to the head. The last thing Blue hears before he dies is the loud bleating of sheeple.

Blue is dead. He was The Doctor, Town Aligned.

IT IS NOW NIGHT 8, SEND YOUR PMs TO BOTH PHELTZBAHR AND RACKCITYSTEELERS -- YOU HAVE 24 HOURS.
                          Last edited by rackcitysteelers; 08-11-2012, 09:24 PM.

Comment

• Simonds, explain yourself.

Comment

• Well this doesn't look good for Simonds or I. He did say he investigated Blue in our chat and he got him as scum... So I don't really know what happened.

I don't know if this is acceptable, but:

Swag has the greatest meltdown ever seen in his mason chat
                              Write-up states I'm a mason >.>
                              Originally posted by Daniel
                              Me and my gun buddies aren't paranoid, but let me tell you about how Hillary's gun squads will come into your home to take away your God-given freedoms and guns, while forcing you to gay marry illegal immigrants and turn your home to Muslim abortion clinics.

That's how you sound.
                              lmao

Comment

• Originally posted by SwAg Dynasty View Post
                                Well this doesn't look good for Simonds or I. He did say he investigated Blue in our chat and he got him as scum... So I don't really know what happened.

I don't know if this is acceptable, but:

Write-up states I'm a mason >.>
                                ...lol Rack.

Comment

Working...
                                X