This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by SwAg Dynasty View Post
    Well this doesn't look good for Simonds or I. He did say he investigated Blue in our chat and he got him as scum... So I don't really know what happened.

I don't know if this is acceptable, but:

Write-up states I'm a mason >.>
    We had Snake do the same thing in WWE. Was Blue the first choice or did he have to convince you?

Comment

Well this doesn't look good for Simonds or I. He did say he investigated Blue in our chat and he got him as scum... So I don't really know what happened.

**** you Swag.

Comment

Oh rack. Hahaha.

Comment

• Well I never said whether they were town masons or scum masons. Carry on guys, you already knew they could communicate.

Comment

• IM SORRY BUT I DONT WANT TO DIEa
            Originally posted by Daniel
            Me and my gun buddies aren't paranoid, but let me tell you about how Hillary's gun squads will come into your home to take away your God-given freedoms and guns, while forcing you to gay marry illegal immigrants and turn your home to Muslim abortion clinics.

That's how you sound.
            lmao

Comment

• Originally posted by rackcitysteelers View Post
              Well I never said they were town masons or anything. Carry on guys, you already knew they could communicate.
              Backpedal, backpedal!

Comment

• Originally posted by Morgus View Post
                We had Snake do the same thing in WWE. Was Blue the first choice or did he have to convince you?
                We spit-balled some questions in the chat.

We were trying to make one to check a bunch, like "If I were to re-do all of my previous investigations tonight, would I get the same results?" but I left it up to him, I came back after working out and his words were:

"Changed it to Blue last second"
                "Got him as scum"
                "He's going to be sooo bitchy"
                Me and my gun buddies aren't paranoid, but let me tell you about how Hillary's gun squads will come into your home to take away your God-given freedoms and guns, while forcing you to gay marry illegal immigrants and turn your home to Muslim abortion clinics.

That's how you sound.
                lmao

Comment

In WWE both Snake and his reviver were scum. And Swag did talk about getting a friend with his revival. Which I doubt he would do if it was a scum chat. I dunno.

Comment

• Originally posted by rackcitysteelers View Post
                    "Oh, no kills again last night. Well we have no leads and everyone has roleclaimed now. How in the world are we gonna find scum?"

"Well I got Blue as scum so we should lynch him. Bye guys"

"Well it's literally impossible for me to be scum. Like there is absolutely no way I could've possibly been recruited at all any night in any way and you're all retarded town for thinking that. Simonds is definitely lying."

"Well let's not risk the investigator. We'll just lynch Swag to see what Simonds is."

Lynch Swag Lynch Swag Lynch Swag

Swag has the greatest meltdown ever seen

"Guys, I know I haven't been reading the thread but PSU is totally the killer and Blue is scum too and I'm pretty suspicious of Cougar. I've got the rest of the scum you idiots just need to listen."

"Joe, we're lynching Swag so we don't risk losing our investigator or doctor."

"Well there's definitely a fourth faction since green hasn't been used yet. This theory is solid"

"No guys seriously though, I got Blue as scum. He needs to get lynched."

"Well sure whatever."

Lynch Blue Lynch Blue Lynch Blue

"Seriously, you're all ****ing idiots."

Blue suddenly finds himself surrounded by the towns folk. Only Blue is going slightly crazy. The people around him are starting to "Bah" at him and are growing wool over their skin. "What the ****? You're all sheep! Sheep damnit! You ****ing sheeple!" The townies surround him confused. "We're not sheep, what the hell is he talking about?" "I don't know he's totally scum though, let's kill him." The townspeople surround Blue and take shots at him, hitting in the face, punching him in the gut, and kicking him in the nuts. Finally, one person steps forward and mercifully kills him with a bullet to the head. The last thing Blue hears before he dies is the loud bleating of sheeple.

Blue is dead. He was The Doctor, Town Aligned.

IT IS NOW NIGHT 9, SEND YOUR PMs TO BOTH PHELTZBAHR AND RACKCITYSTEELERS -- YOU HAVE 24 HOURS.
                    Worth noting maybe?

Comment

• But my meltdown was pretty epic.

I went off on a tangent about how I hate all of you lol

That's how you sound.
                      lmao

Comment

• The bullet to the head part.

Comment

But my meltdown was pretty epic.

I went off on a tangent about how I hate all of you lol
                          Did we each get specific hate speeches, or was it as a group?

Comment

Did we each get specific hate speeches, or was it as a group?
                            It got specific.

It was only people voting for me though, here I'll post some of it.

That's how you sound.
                            lmao

Comment

• It might alienate the people who didn't vote for me though :s

That's how you sound.
                              lmao

Comment

• I don't think I voted for you. Oh well.

Comment

Working...
                                X