Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Mafia All Stars - Game Thread

Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X
 
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts

  • [08:05 pm] King_SwAg: THEY'RE ALL RETARDED
    [08:06 pm] King_SwAg: No wonder they're all IR's ****boys. He's like their Sandusky.
    [08:06 pm] King_SwAg: He just gives them direction while raping them in the ass repeatedly

    This is where it started
    Originally posted by Daniel
    Me and my gun buddies aren't paranoid, but let me tell you about how Hillary's gun squads will come into your home to take away your God-given freedoms and guns, while forcing you to gay marry illegal immigrants and turn your home to Muslim abortion clinics.

    That's how you sound.
    lmao

    Comment


    • Originally posted by SwAg Dynasty View Post
      It might alienate the people who didn't vote for me though :s
      Sigh...Im gettin alienated...

      Comment


      • Originally posted by Morgus View Post
        The bullet to the head part.
        Writeups are all madeup for me, I don't include hints in them. Just to let everyone know now.

        Comment


        • Originally posted by SwAg Dynasty View Post
          [08:05 pm] King_SwAg: THEY'RE ALL RETARDED
          [08:06 pm] King_SwAg: No wonder they're all IR's ****boys. He's like their Sandusky.
          [08:06 pm] King_SwAg: He just gives them direction while raping them in the ass repeatedly

          This is where it started
          Nice!

          Comment


          • Originally posted by Ragnarok View Post
            Sigh...Im gettin alienated...
            I didn't mean anything I said >.>
            Originally posted by Daniel
            Me and my gun buddies aren't paranoid, but let me tell you about how Hillary's gun squads will come into your home to take away your God-given freedoms and guns, while forcing you to gay marry illegal immigrants and turn your home to Muslim abortion clinics.

            That's how you sound.
            lmao

            Comment


            • [09:18 pm] King_SwAg: BLUE IS SCUM BLUE IS SCUM BLUE IS SCUM
              [09:18 pm] King_SwAg: LYNCH BLUE
              [09:18 pm] King_SwAg: LYNCH BLUE
              [09:18 pm] King_SwAg: LYNCH BLUE
              [09:18 pm] King_SwAg: LYNCH BLUE
              [09:19 pm] King_SwAg: :finger:
              [09:19 pm] King_SwAg: :finger:
              [09:19 pm] King_SwAg: :finger:
              [09:19 pm] King_SwAg: LYNCH BLUE
              [09:19 pm] King_SwAg: Now I'm just trying to make it better for the copy and paste
              [09:19 pm] King_SwAg: I've sort of resigned myself that the down syndrome that runs rampant in the Mafia Forum is going to take over.

              It got to here about an hour later, I'll post the full thing after the game.
              Originally posted by Daniel
              Me and my gun buddies aren't paranoid, but let me tell you about how Hillary's gun squads will come into your home to take away your God-given freedoms and guns, while forcing you to gay marry illegal immigrants and turn your home to Muslim abortion clinics.

              That's how you sound.
              lmao

              Comment


              • Originally posted by SwAg Dynasty View Post
                [09:18 pm] King_SwAg: BLUE IS SCUM BLUE IS SCUM BLUE IS SCUM
                [09:18 pm] King_SwAg: LYNCH BLUE
                [09:18 pm] King_SwAg: LYNCH BLUE
                [09:18 pm] King_SwAg: LYNCH BLUE
                [09:18 pm] King_SwAg: LYNCH BLUE
                [09:19 pm] King_SwAg: :finger:
                [09:19 pm] King_SwAg: :finger:
                [09:19 pm] King_SwAg: :finger:
                [09:19 pm] King_SwAg: LYNCH BLUE
                [09:19 pm] King_SwAg: Now I'm just trying to make it better for the copy and paste
                [09:19 pm] King_SwAg: I've sort of resigned myself that the down syndrome that runs rampant in the Mafia Forum is going to take over.

                It got to here about an hour later, I'll post the full thing after the game.
                Yeah, but what did you think about Blue?

                Comment


                • Originally posted by Morgus View Post
                  Yeah, but what did you think about Blue?
                  [09:37 pm] King_SwAg: BLUE IS A CRY BABY *****
                  [09:37 pm] King_SwAg: AND TATTLE TAILED ON ME
                  [09:37 pm] King_SwAg: LIKE A HOMO
                  [09:37 pm] King_SwAg: BECAUSE IF YOU NARK YOU'RE GAY
                  Originally posted by Daniel
                  Me and my gun buddies aren't paranoid, but let me tell you about how Hillary's gun squads will come into your home to take away your God-given freedoms and guns, while forcing you to gay marry illegal immigrants and turn your home to Muslim abortion clinics.

                  That's how you sound.
                  lmao

                  Comment


                  • 45% of the players playin are overrated.

                    Comment


                    • I'm sorry Blue, I was just speaking in anger :c
                      Originally posted by Daniel
                      Me and my gun buddies aren't paranoid, but let me tell you about how Hillary's gun squads will come into your home to take away your God-given freedoms and guns, while forcing you to gay marry illegal immigrants and turn your home to Muslim abortion clinics.

                      That's how you sound.
                      lmao

                      Comment


                      • Originally posted by SwAg Dynasty View Post
                        I didn't mean anything I said >.>
                        Haha it's ok. I didn't vote for you.

                        In all seriousness, do you have any explanation for why the investigation was off?

                        Comment


                        • Originally posted by Ragnarok View Post
                          Haha it's ok. I didn't vote for you.

                          In all seriousness, do you have any explanation for why the investigation was off?
                          I really don't.

                          It's getting to the point where I'm curious as to what is happening in the game. Walter was The Redirector and somehow managed to attempt to kill me? Bluff, maybe, but we have no idea who did if it wasn't him.

                          Even more troubling is the fact that we don't know whether mdb told the truth since we have no idea when he was recruited... I am speculating that BB got PR as scum through his role, then they let mdb be the mouthpiece on it.
                          Originally posted by Daniel
                          Me and my gun buddies aren't paranoid, but let me tell you about how Hillary's gun squads will come into your home to take away your God-given freedoms and guns, while forcing you to gay marry illegal immigrants and turn your home to Muslim abortion clinics.

                          That's how you sound.
                          lmao

                          Comment


                          • Now I'm also victim of the paranoia >.>
                            Originally posted by Daniel
                            Me and my gun buddies aren't paranoid, but let me tell you about how Hillary's gun squads will come into your home to take away your God-given freedoms and guns, while forcing you to gay marry illegal immigrants and turn your home to Muslim abortion clinics.

                            That's how you sound.
                            lmao

                            Comment


                            • Blue was the only person who I trusted and could fully believe what he was doing.

                              I'm not going to call anyone retarded, only because I know that maybe half of them were scum.

                              Comment


                              • Originally posted by SwAg Dynasty View Post
                                I really don't.

                                It's getting to the point where I'm curious as to what is happening in the game. Walter was The Redirector and somehow managed to attempt to kill me? Bluff, maybe, but we have no idea who did if it wasn't him.

                                Even more troubling is the fact that we don't know whether mdb told the truth since we have no idea when he was recruited... I am speculating that BB got PR as scum through his role, then they let mdb be the mouthpiece on it.
                                So you think mdb outing PR could have been a scum buss to cover something up?

                                Comment

                                Working...
                                X