Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• My biggest problem is that I'm going to be alive and part of the town if they blow this game.

Comment

• Whelp....

Comment

• Originally posted by Ragnarok View Post
        So you think mdb outing PR could have been a scum buss to cover something up?
        I don't think it was to cover up something. I think it was a ploy to make their true roles not known to not appear a threat...

Looking at it, it looks like BB was Night 1, mdb17 was Night 2 (either way, these are interchangeable), kill Night 3, Walter Night 4...

I'm just saying, right now, our numbers are not adding up and it is possible they found him via BB, and then let mdb take it so BB stays in the shadows with his valuable role, and mdb gets to claim Coward... Not exactly high risk for your faction if you know the information is correct.
        Originally posted by Daniel
        Me and my gun buddies aren't paranoid, but let me tell you about how Hillary's gun squads will come into your home to take away your God-given freedoms and guns, while forcing you to gay marry illegal immigrants and turn your home to Muslim abortion clinics.

That's how you sound.
        lmao

Comment

• It's just our other kill didn't have the colored tracksuit, did he? The one that killed IR.

Which is making it even more puzzling.
          Me and my gun buddies aren't paranoid, but let me tell you about how Hillary's gun squads will come into your home to take away your God-given freedoms and guns, while forcing you to gay marry illegal immigrants and turn your home to Muslim abortion clinics.

That's how you sound.
          lmao

Comment

• Also, if PSU is telling the truth about it not being him that killed mdb, it appears we do have a copy cat...But I don't know if that is the Village Idiot talking or not because previously it was heavily inferred by him when it was him.

That's how you sound.
            lmao

Comment

• I'm guessing I am one of the ones that Swag got the most mad at in chat. In the situation though, Swag seemed to have the least risk with reward.

Originally posted by SwAg Dynasty View Post
              I really don't.

It's getting to the point where I'm curious as to what is happening in the game. Walter was The Redirector and somehow managed to attempt to kill me? Bluff, maybe, but we have no idea who did if it wasn't him.

Even more troubling is the fact that we don't know whether mdb told the truth since we have no idea when he was recruited... I am speculating that BB got PR as scum through his role, then they let mdb be the mouthpiece on it.
              We know that Walt did try to kill you. That is in the write-up. mdb was waiting on him to be successful with the kill. Your attempted assassin was also wearing a red tracksuit plus a red bandana (first time that showed up in a kill).

Regarding mdb, I am fairly certain that he was blocking PR. PR wouldn't have blown up like that if he wasn't. The reason that they outed him may have been because of BB though.

It's just our other kill didn't have the colored tracksuit, did he? The one that killed IR.

Which is making it even more puzzling.
              Whoever killed IR is still a mystery. I'm still suspicious of Kaiser, especially with his attitude of not caring the last few days

Also, if PSU is telling the truth about it not being him that killed mdb, it appears we do have a copy cat...But I don't know if that is the Village Idiot talking or not because previously it was heavily inferred by him when it was him.
              I brought up earlier in the day phase that PSU killed mdb and as Village Idiot is obviously can't go out and say he was the one who did it. He never denied it after that.

Comment

• Rags, did you use your role investigation last night?

I think we need to start coordinating night actions now to make sure that there isn't any overlap in investigation. And then hope Joe doesn't jail random people...

Comment

• Did IR ever state all his targets?

That's how you sound.
                  lmao

Comment

• ...why did we lynched blue...how many times did I state last night he obviously wasn't the one who killed ir. Now were gonna have anothera casualty tn. Morgue stop jumping in on every lynch. It looks really scummy. Joe if u use ur ability again, ur easily the lvp (unless ur scum). Joes the iynch if he uses his ability.
                    2013 BDL and 2014 CMD Champion

Comment

• Originally posted by PSUShenanigans View Post
                      ...why did we lynched blue...how many times did I state last night he obviously wasn't the one who killed ir. Now were gonna have anothera casualty tn. Morgue stop jumping in on every lynch. It looks really scummy. Joe if u use ur ability again, ur easily the lvp (unless ur scum). Joes the iynch if he uses his ability.
                      I vote in my own time when I feel like someone is scum. And I'm not jumping in on every lynch.

Comment

• I feel like PR was able to recruit on Night 2.

mdb stated his ability was unsuccessful for Night 2 and there are no other role-block we are aware of, except Ragnarok who stated he used it on BB and did something Night 2, when he gets in he can tell us. I am guessing IR tracked Ckane and saw him target mdb because mdb played it off as nothing happening to him at all, and was curious as to why I would use the words "what misfortune befell him"

That's how you sound.
                        lmao

Comment

• No one else has claimed to target mdb on Night 2 either.

That's how you sound.
                          lmao

Comment

• Im on my phone but can someone check if joes ability was in the write up night 6. I was leaning toward just dumb but he's not this dumb. Everything aside, im pretty sure he's the lynch tmrw.
                            2013 BDL and 2014 CMD Champion

Comment

• Originally posted by PSUShenanigans View Post
                              Im on my phone but can someone check if joes ability was in the write up night 6. I was leaning toward just dumb but he's not this dumb. Everything aside, im pretty sure he's the lynch tmrw.
                              It was. He took you away.

That's how you sound.
                              lmao

Comment

• Originally posted by SwAg Dynasty View Post
                                I feel like PR was able to recruit on Night 2.

mdb stated his ability was unsuccessful for Night 2 and there are no other role-block we are aware of, except Ragnarok who stated he used it on BB and did something Night 2, when he gets in he can tell us. I am guessing IR tracked Ckane and saw him target mdb because mdb played it off as nothing happening to him at all, and was curious as to why I would use the words "what misfortune befell him"
                                Back. Had to run a couple errands. I used a role investigation on mdb Night 2. If you remember, IR said that he followed me that night and saw me target mdb. I got mdb being the roleblocker that night, but didn't say anything for obvious reasons. I used my roleblock on BB Night 3 because I was suspicious of him at that point.

Comment

Working...
                                X