Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Mafia All Stars - Game Thread

Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X
 
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts

  • Originally posted by PSUShenanigans View Post
    Im on my phone but can someone check if joes ability was in the write up night 6. I was leaning toward just dumb but he's not this dumb. Everything aside, im pretty sure he's the lynch tmrw.
    Like Swag said, it ws there and he targeted you. How did you forget that?

    Comment


    • Actually wait thats the night I was jailed.Damn it he's account for. The killers gonna strike again tn. Also, im almost positive ir killed mdb if u haven't picked this up yet.
      2013 BDL and 2014 CMD Champion


      Comment


      • Originally posted by PSUShenanigans View Post
        Actually wait thats the night I was jailed.Damn it he's account for. The killers gonna strike again tn. Also, im almost positive ir killed mdb if u haven't picked this up yet.
        You said yesterday the mdb kill was accounted for, meaning it was you. The write up was the same as the bcb one.

        Comment


        • Originally posted by Ragnarok View Post
          Back. Had to run a couple errands. I used a role investigation on mdb Night 2. If you remember, IR said that he followed me that night and saw me target mdb. I got mdb being the roleblocker that night, but didn't say anything for obvious reasons. I used my roleblock on BB Night 3 because I was suspicious of him at that point.
          Oh, I missed this somewhere.

          Still, mdb said his ability failed Night 2 and there are no other roleblocks... Ckane recruited that night, it's impossible for him to have not to. Clowndicks was killing Blue.

          Morgus, I know you said you didn't send a PM in some nights, but if you motivated Ckane, Clowndicks, or PR...we really need to know.
          Originally posted by Daniel
          Me and my gun buddies aren't paranoid, but let me tell you about how Hillary's gun squads will come into your home to take away your God-given freedoms and guns, while forcing you to gay marry illegal immigrants and turn your home to Muslim abortion clinics.

          That's how you sound.
          lmao

          Comment


          • Kaiser maybe then? Simon's, or hunter need to come up here.
            2013 BDL and 2014 CMD Champion


            Comment


            • Originally posted by SwAg Dynasty View Post
              Oh, I missed this somewhere.

              Still, mdb said his ability failed Night 2 and there are no other roleblocks... Ckane recruited that night, it's impossible for him to have not to. Clowndicks was killing Blue.

              Morgus, I know you said you didn't send a PM in some nights, but if you motivated Ckane, Clowndicks, or PR...we really need to know.
              But IR said that he saw no one else target mdb that night. Could mdb have been the Night 1 recruit and BB night 2?

              Comment


              • Originally posted by SwAg Dynasty View Post
                Oh, I missed this somewhere.

                Still, mdb said his ability failed Night 2 and there are no other roleblocks... Ckane recruited that night, it's impossible for him to have not to. Clowndicks was killing Blue.

                Morgus, I know you said you didn't send a PM in some nights, but if you motivated Ckane, Clowndicks, or PR...we really need to know.
                I didn't. Only nights I didn't send them in were Night 1 and Night 3. 1 because I wasn't sure of anyone. 3 because I was out of town.

                Comment


                • Originally posted by Morgus View Post
                  You said yesterday the mdb kill was accounted for, meaning it was you. The write up was the same as the bcb one.
                  Accounted for meaning I know who did it. I thought my first post I made on it made it clear ir did it. I said believe whattevee u want because its a non issue.
                  2013 BDL and 2014 CMD Champion


                  Comment


                  • Originally posted by PSUShenanigans View Post
                    Accounted for meaning I know who did it. I thought my first post I made on it made it clear ir did it. I said believe whattevee u want because its a non issue.
                    Wait...so you think it was IR who killed mdb?

                    Comment


                    • Okay, so there is 1 left.

                      I am going to standby the idea that PR got someone Night 2... I know the IR killer didn't have an identifying color, but there really is no indication of an Indy in the game, and it hasn't appeared every night, so maybe they had some bad luck with their kill or it's a %...

                      Everyone can chime in on this, we need to figure out what is happening.
                      Originally posted by Daniel
                      Me and my gun buddies aren't paranoid, but let me tell you about how Hillary's gun squads will come into your home to take away your God-given freedoms and guns, while forcing you to gay marry illegal immigrants and turn your home to Muslim abortion clinics.

                      That's how you sound.
                      lmao

                      Comment


                      • Originally posted by Ragnarok View Post
                        Wait...so you think it was IR who killed mdb?
                        If it wasn't a copy cat taking PSU's role, it was PSU... Go read mdb and bcb's write-ups lol
                        Originally posted by Daniel
                        Me and my gun buddies aren't paranoid, but let me tell you about how Hillary's gun squads will come into your home to take away your God-given freedoms and guns, while forcing you to gay marry illegal immigrants and turn your home to Muslim abortion clinics.

                        That's how you sound.
                        lmao

                        Comment


                        • Originally posted by SwAg Dynasty View Post
                          Okay, so there is 1 left.

                          I am going to standby the idea that PR got someone Night 2... I know the IR killer didn't have an identifying color, but there really is no indication of an Indy in the game, and it hasn't appeared every night, so maybe they had some bad luck with their kill or it's a %...

                          Everyone can chime in on this, we need to figure out what is happening.
                          How likely is it that someone, besides a leader, started out as scum in one of the factions?

                          Comment


                          • Originally posted by SwAg Dynasty View Post
                            Okay, so there is 1 left.

                            I am going to standby the idea that PR got someone Night 2... I know the IR killer didn't have an identifying color, but there really is no indication of an Indy in the game, and it hasn't appeared every night, so maybe they had some bad luck with their kill or it's a %...

                            Everyone can chime in on this, we need to figure out what is happening.
                            I think that has to be it. PR got someone Night 2. Also is the possibility of Clov getting someone night 1. Maybe they could have gotten a kill ability on recruitment which could explain IR's death but there was no tracksuit? Is that possible?

                            Originally posted by SwAg Dynasty View Post
                            If it wasn't a copy cat taking PSU's role, it was PSU... Go read mdb and bcb's write-ups lol
                            Haha yeah I know. They are exactly the same. I was hoping he would say yes, because I have major doubts to that.

                            Comment


                            • Just trust me guys. Either way, we need to find out who killed ir. Only people we know it wasn't is simonds swag me joe and if cougars ability was in the write up, him too.
                              2013 BDL and 2014 CMD Champion


                              Comment


                              • As far as we know, PR was left open day 2 and recruited someone. That has to be the leak.

                                Under the assumption that PSU killed mdb and just can't claim that he did, there are two known actions left unaccounted for. The voteblock on VF and the kill on IR. I am almost positive that these would've been the same person.

                                It has got to be Kaiser or Hunter I think. Kaiser is some sort of JOAT, claiming to be 100% defensive. Maybe not

                                Comment

                                Working...
                                X