Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Walt's kill on me had him wearing red... So it seems like it would be a pretty huge omission.
    Originally posted by Daniel
    Me and my gun buddies aren't paranoid, but let me tell you about how Hillary's gun squads will come into your home to take away your God-given freedoms and guns, while forcing you to gay marry illegal immigrants and turn your home to Muslim abortion clinics.

That's how you sound.
    lmao

Comment

• And why was VF so adamant that we drop the subject of his voteblock?

Comment

• Originally posted by ctrmcougar View Post
        As far as we know, PR was left open day 2 and recruited someone. That has to be the leak.

Under the assumption that PSU killed mdb and just can't claim that he did, there are two known actions left unaccounted for. The voteblock on VF and the kill on IR. I am almost positive that these would've been the same person.

It has got to be Kaiser or Hunter I think. Kaiser is some sort of JOAT, claiming to be 100% defensive. Maybe not
        Kaiser has claimed he reflects all abilities used on him.
        Me and my gun buddies aren't paranoid, but let me tell you about how Hillary's gun squads will come into your home to take away your God-given freedoms and guns, while forcing you to gay marry illegal immigrants and turn your home to Muslim abortion clinics.

That's how you sound.
        lmao

Comment

• Originally posted by SwAg Dynasty View Post
          Walt's kill on me had him wearing red... So it seems like it would be a pretty huge omission.
          That was some sort of inheritable factional kill. I tried piecing together why that happened but just came out with the stupid "faction has to have two recruits" theory. I don't know why they got it then all of a sudden...

And we need to discuss who I should voteblock tonight. It should be a person we are prepared to lynch so that I might gain an ability to help us out

Comment

• I really don't want to go back and read all of Day 4 to see who alive showed their hand on the PR Lynch...

That's how you sound.
            lmao

Comment

• Originally posted by SwAg Dynasty View Post
              Kaiser has claimed he reflects all abilities used on him.
              As a passive power, he claims that. However, he also claimed to be the PGO that killed off Vitor.

Comment

As a passive power, he claims that. However, he also claimed to be the PGO that killed off Vitor.
                I think he claimed he refeclted Vitor's kill back.

Comment

As far as we know, PR was left open day 2 and recruited someone. That has to be the leak.

Under the assumption that PSU killed mdb and just can't claim that he did, there are two known actions left unaccounted for. The voteblock on VF and the kill on IR. I am almost positive that these would've been the same person.

It has got to be Kaiser or Hunter I think. Kaiser is some sort of JOAT, claiming to be 100% defensive. Maybe not
                  If it's Hunter, then we are screwed because he could have been giving us bad results all game.

Couldn't everything that Kaiser has done be an active ability? Investigate, kill, roleblock(I think it was those three things). I know he claimed Vitor's death.

Vitor strides down the street confidently, sticking to the shadows while staying focussed on the task at hand. “This guy’s scum, no doubt,” he mumbles to himself. He strides up the walkway and kicks open the front door ready to blast the occupant, but he meets a man dressed in a trenchcoat and fedora directly aiming a 9mm semi auto at his face. “Wait, what the...” But he can’t finish his thought as the occupant unloads the clip into Vitor. He gets blasted back onto the porch and bleeds out.

Vitor is dead. He was The Vigilante, Town Aligned
                  InjuredReserve runs down the street at top speed praying he gets to his destination before any baddies can find him. Sweat pours down the stressed man’s face and body as he sees his house come into view. “Oh my God, I made it!” He slows from his sprint and realizes the front porch light is out. “That’s odd, I swore I left that on,” he thinks to himself. Panting, he opens his front door and is met with a silenced muzzle, aimed directly at his face. *Tap-Tap* *Thud* The man steps over IR’s body and slips back into the darkness.

InjuredReserve is dead. He was The Tracker, Town Aligned
                  Different weapons, but both times the person was waiting in the home. Also, if Kaiser was recruited Night 2, those kills happened Night 4 and Night 6.

Comment

• Vitor strides down the street confidently, sticking to the shadows while staying focussed on the task at hand. “This guy’s scum, no doubt,” he mumbles to himself. He strides up the walkway and kicks open the front door ready to blast the occupant, but he meets a man dressed in a trenchcoat and fedora directly aiming a 9mm semi auto at his face. “Wait, what the...” But he can’t finish his thought as the occupant unloads the clip into Vitor. He gets blasted back onto the porch and bleeds out.

A man walks with purpose down the sidewalk in the wee hours of the morning. He is wearing a trenchcoat with the collar turned up and dons a fedora to conceal his appearance to any potential passersby. “Yeah, this is the place,” he mumbles to himself. “This guy’s no good for us, gonna give him some justice.” He strides up a walkway, takes the porch steps two at a time, and in one motion kicks the front door open. The crash wakes SirA from a restful sleep and he sits up Exorcist style in his bed, he thought he was safe in these parts. A figure enters his bedroom. “What the **** man? What the hell are you doing? Who...who are you?” SirA squeemishly blurts out. The cloaked figure responds, “Your worst nightmare.” He raises his arm and aims his 9mm semi auto at SirA and unloads his clip into SirA’s face, breast, chest, neck, and head.

SirA is dead, he was The Bomb, Town Aligned
                    I guess these are really similar...I knew that it was Kaiser that killed Vitor, but I must've thought he said it was a PGO move, not a mirror man move.

Comment

• Originally posted by Ragnarok View Post
                      Different weapons, but both times the person was waiting in the home. Also, if Kaiser was recruited Night 2, those kills happened Night 4 and Night 6.
                      Eh, thinking about it...one was Kaiser's home and the other was IR's home. Too many differences I think.

Comment

• Vitor strides down the street confidently, sticking to the shadows while staying focussed on the task at hand. “This guy’s scum, no doubt,” he mumbles to himself. He strides up the walkway and kicks open the front door ready to blast the occupant, but he meets a man dressed in a trenchcoat and fedora directly aiming a 9mm semi auto at his face. “Wait, what the...” But he can’t finish his thought as the occupant unloads the clip into Vitor. He gets blasted back onto the porch and bleeds out.

A man walks with purpose down the sidewalk in the wee hours of the morning. He is wearing a trenchcoat with the collar turned up and dons a fedora to conceal his appearance to any potential passersby. “Yeah, this is the place,” he mumbles to himself. “This guy’s no good for us, gonna give him some justice.” He strides up a walkway, takes the porch steps two at a time, and in one motion kicks the front door open. The crash wakes SirA from a restful sleep and he sits up Exorcist style in his bed, he thought he was safe in these parts. A figure enters his bedroom. “What the **** man? What the hell are you doing? Who...who are you?” SirA squeemishly blurts out. The cloaked figure responds, “Your worst nightmare.” He raises his arm and aims his 9mm semi auto at SirA and unloads his clip into SirA’s face, breast, chest, neck, and head.

SirA is dead, he was The Bomb, Town Aligned
                        I guess these are really similar...I knew that it was Kaiser that killed Vitor, but I must've thought he said it was a PGO move, not a mirror man move.

Comment

• Originally posted by Ragnarok View Post
                          Eh, thinking about it...one was Kaiser's home and the other was IR's home. Too many differences I think.
                          Have Gun, Will Travel?

That's how you sound.
                          lmao

Comment

• now would be a great time to have ir alive
                            2013 BDL and 2014 CMD Champion

Comment

• Or...

That's how you sound.
                              lmao

Comment

• I can't stand late dinner eaters. I have plans tonight but we know still haven't eaten and im two hrs away.
                                2013 BDL and 2014 CMD Champion

Comment

Working...
                                X