X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by Ragnarok View Post
    You suck for that.
    PSU is probably the easiest person to nail when he is scum.
    Legendarily swinging and missing on draft predictions since '10.

Comment

• Originally posted by PSUShenanigans View Post
      I HAVE REASON TO BELIEVE SWAG IS TOWN! Unless he is a fourth party who somehow is super OP'd and has a revive. So either he's town or this game is a ****ing joke that its that overpowered. And how many times do i have to tell you, the alignment thing doesnt mean ****. ive said that ability is bull****. i was the first to sniff out ckanes fake rc, and i may be first on hunters. he said ckane and blue were aligned. that was false. explain that one...huh huh...besides that ckane MIGHT have investigation immunity which we have no idea about.
      Then why was simonds tell everyone that Blue was town AFTER HE GOT REVIVED???? Nothing changed besides swag reviving him, tell me that. It seems obvious that one of you three are obvious scum. Hunter was ****ing cleared by our investigator so unless you think Hunter is the 4th faction leader, which you just said you dont think there is one he would not have investigation immunity. So Explain that please.
      2010 WF.com PPR Champion
      2011 WF.com PPR Runner-Up
      2014 WF.com PPR Runner-Up
      2013 VF Fantasy League Champion

CMD II Champion [co-owner with simonds]
      CMD III NFC North Champion [co-owner with simonds]
      CMD V NFC North Champion

Comment

• Look I understand Swag is the perfect low risk candidate tomorrow, but how many times do i have to say, we need to find ir killer. we KNOW FOR A FACT that wasn't swag or simonds. im not tryna be that townie that the conversion faction in SH got to come to their side is all im saying. IF we really don't have ANY lead on that, we can go swag. ive stand by this statement the past 24 hours, is this not correct?
        2013 BDL and 2014 CMD Champion

Comment

• Originally posted by JoeLegend View Post
          I was saying i dont know if you are that stupid but I know I am. Damn VF way to ruin a joke
          This is no joking matter, who the **** do you think you are????

yeah I know, you are the legend
          2010 WF.com PPR Champion

CMD V NFC North Champion

Comment

Look I understand Swag is the perfect low risk candidate tomorrow, but how many times do i have to say, we need to find ir killer. we KNOW FOR A FACT that wasn't swag or simonds. im not tryna be that townie that the conversion faction in SH got to come to their side is all im saying. IF we really don't have ANY lead on that, we can go swag. ive stand by this statement the past 24 hours, is this not correct?
            I found the killer
            Originally posted by vikingfan View Post
            This is no joking matter, who the **** do you think you are????

yeah I know, you are the legend

Comment

Look I understand Swag is the perfect low risk candidate tomorrow, but how many times do i have to say, we need to find ir killer. we KNOW FOR A FACT that wasn't swag or simonds. im not tryna be that townie that the conversion faction in SH got to come to their side is all im saying. IF we really don't have ANY lead on that, we can go swag. ive stand by this statement the past 24 hours, is this not correct?
              No, we need to find scum. The killer could very well be town, I just know the odds that either simonds or swag are scum just jumped very high. That or simonds ability is now full of ****, but I don't want any excuses from him.
              2010 WF.com PPR Champion

CMD V NFC North Champion

Comment

• Originally posted by vikingfan View Post
                Then why was simonds tell everyone that Blue was town AFTER HE GOT REVIVED???? Nothing changed besides swag reviving him, tell me that. It seems obvious that one of you three are obvious scum. Hunter was ****ing cleared by our investigator so unless you think Hunter is the 4th faction leader, which you just said you dont think there is one he would not have investigation immunity. So Explain that please.
                by our investigator that ur now claiming to be scum? im telling u as of night five swag was town. i doubt he has investigation immunity if he was converted.

Comment

• Another thing, how many posts has simonds has since he was revived? Like only two because he knows that I will nail him as scum and he doesn't want to face that he was dead wrong.
                  2010 WF.com PPR Champion

CMD V NFC North Champion

Comment

by our investigator that ur now claiming to be scum? im telling u as of night five swag was town. i doubt he has investigation immunity if he was converted.
                    That still does not clear him at all, he revived simonds who flat out blew it, the first time we have seen his ability fail. Is that coincidence? no
                    2010 WF.com PPR Champion

CMD V NFC North Champion

Comment

Another thing, how many posts has simonds has since he was revived? Like only two because he knows that I will nail him as scum and he doesn't want to face that he was dead wrong.
                      He does not want to face the Wrath

Comment

No, we need to find scum. The killer could very well be town, I just know the odds that either simonds or swag are scum just jumped very high. That or simonds ability is now full of ****, but I don't want any excuses from him.
                        NO WE NEED TO FIND THE KILLER! the killer is not town. You are either a ****ing moron or scum if you killed IR. (if it was u, ur an idiot). maybe his ability is full of ****, or maybe hunter is actually the framer. i dunno man. framers a common role, this is a game of common roles.

Comment

That still does not clear him at all, he revived simonds who flat out blew it, the first time we have seen his ability fail. Is that coincidence? no
                          I think not. Its funny to that the day before Walter tried to get us off of him for Blue.

Comment

• Okay this is why EVERYONE needs to talk JOE. You bring a great point right now VF. Simonds is hiding. So this is why everyone needs to talk to see if someone can get a read on them.

Comment

NO WE NEED TO FIND THE KILLER! the killer is not town. You are either a ****ing moron or scum if you killed IR. (if it was u, ur an idiot). maybe his ability is full of ****, or maybe hunter is actually the framer. i dunno man. framers a common role, this is a game of common roles.
                              The killer is either You or Rags, no other killers are avb. Unless you think that there is one more All-Star aligned, something I doubt very much. Another distraction off of Simonds and Swag, why are you so unwilling to see what is right in front of your face?
                              2010 WF.com PPR Champion

CMD V NFC North Champion

Comment

• I agree with Swag and Simonds as I said from a couple nights ago. But I think PSU is the 1st lynch. He is the killer.

Comment

Working...
                                X