This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Migraine getting worse. Logging off.

Would like the mods to think about adding the option of a darker background.

Comment

• Originally posted by vikingfan View Post
      Everyone is an option besides Swag and PSU who were seen in the writeup. Hunter could well be full of ****, he hasn't been very helpful lately in the conversation either.
      Yeah, I get that.

Originally posted by Morgus View Post
      I did. And they're similar. No bandanas, no tracksuits in either. Other than what we think are PGOs and PSU, they're the only kills like that.
      Originally posted by Morgus View Post
      "And remember that what I have said is that I investigated Walter that night." Odd way to phrase that.
      Well, I have no way to prove 100% what I did aside from exposing Walt the next day. To you, its not a certainty which is why I phrased it like that. I know I am a suspect and I know why

And yeah, there are some very general similarities, but the specifics are different.

Comment

• Well some good news that none of you guys will care about...

firstrowsports wasnt working for me on my computer, but good for me that stream2watchme will work perfectly so I can watch viking games this year. I am happy.
        2010 WF.com PPR Champion
        2011 WF.com PPR Runner-Up
        2014 WF.com PPR Runner-Up
        2013 VF Fantasy League Champion

CMD II Champion [co-owner with simonds]
        CMD III NFC North Champion [co-owner with simonds]
        CMD V NFC North Champion

Comment

• I won't be around from 1pm til 8 or 9pm again today.
          pheltzbahr 2016 NFL Mock

Comment

Btw Rankings...

Packers: Blue/Xero/Rag
            Vikings: simonds/VF/Kaiser.........................ZNOrse............. ..........................Steve
            Lions/Bears: **** em
            F*ck you.
            "I think people should be allowed to do anything they want. We haven't tried that for a while. Maybe this time it'll work. " - George Carlin

Comment

• Originally posted by Dusty View Post
              F*ck you.
              I only did a top three, not my fault you haven't been around much.
              2010 WF.com PPR Champion
              2011 WF.com PPR Runner-Up
              2014 WF.com PPR Runner-Up
              2013 VF Fantasy League Champion

CMD II Champion [co-owner with simonds]
              CMD III NFC North Champion [co-owner with simonds]
              CMD V NFC North Champion

Comment

• Hey guys, sorry about Blue and sorry I've been so absent. I just got back from my gf's house and I'm about to leave for a Twins game. I'll be back around 5 ET I expect

Comment

• Night Eight is Over. Writeup Incoming.
                  pheltzbahr 2016 NFL Mock

Comment

I only did a top three, not my fault you haven't been around much.
                    I would not define Xero as active...
                    "I think people should be allowed to do anything they want. We haven't tried that for a while. Maybe this time it'll work. " - George Carlin

Comment

• Night 8:

*Silence*
                      ….................

SwAg Dynasty may not Vote Day 9.
                      …................................

The local newspaper headline reads: "Sure sucks not having a doctor, huh?"

*If you did not receive a PM, and feel you should have, PM me immediately*

IT IS NOW DAY 9...

WITH 11 ALIVE AND 10 VOTING, IT IS 6 TO LYNCH!
                      pheltzbahr 2016 NFL Mock

Comment

• Vote Count:

SwAg Dynasty - 1 - SwAg Dynasty

It is now Day 9! With 11 alive and 10 voting, it's 6 to lynch!
                        pheltzbahr 2016 NFL Mock

Comment

• Lynch PSU
                          Legendarily swinging and missing on draft predictions since '10.

Comment

• Well, I'm dead today with 1 vote already on me.

Somehow people forgot that I have role-claimed Revivor, I really don't know how you missed that. I don't have any other nighttime abilities, I think others but I know at least Walter tried to unsuccessfully alter my nighttime actions because I wasn't doing anything. I'm obviously not the killer because I was attempted to be killed, saved, and revived Simonds in the write-up where the kills appeared. So unless you're thinking there are several scum left, then this makes no sense.
                            Originally posted by Daniel
                            Me and my gun buddies aren't paranoid, but let me tell you about how Hillary's gun squads will come into your home to take away your God-given freedoms and guns, while forcing you to gay marry illegal immigrants and turn your home to Muslim abortion clinics.

That's how you sound.
                            lmao

Comment

• Yeah Joe! A vote not on me!
                              Me and my gun buddies aren't paranoid, but let me tell you about how Hillary's gun squads will come into your home to take away your God-given freedoms and guns, while forcing you to gay marry illegal immigrants and turn your home to Muslim abortion clinics.

That's how you sound.
                              lmao

Comment

• Wonder if anyone ever tried this...

It says I can't vote in today's lynch, doesn't say anything about unvoting.

Unlynch SwAg Dynasty

You should humor me for being that clever.

That's how you sound.
                                lmao

Comment

Working...
                                X