This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by InjuredReserve View Post
    I find it interesting that there are several posters who are tirelessly pointing out what they deem to be weak points and inconsistencies me. Yet they allow completely untrue and misleading posts to be made against me without comment. Why you might ask? Actually you prob wouldn't, but I will tell you anyway. It's bc they want me lynched badly and are accepting stupid opinions as long as your vote is with them. Let's break down how untrue this is:

I never said I wanted Kaiser dead. In fact, I said my vote put him in no danger and that I was considering removing it and would if he started accruing votes. Furthermore, I made it clear that my vote was being made to side with the two voters who I was sure were town. Also I said that in my entire mafia play history I have led the lynches I wanted to go through. And even if you want to argue this is a change in play that also makes no sense. Bc who would try and get someone lynched by saying they didn't actually think someone was scum and would be taking their vote off when they found someone better.
    not to be that guy IR, im not voting for you at this point. But whats the point of even voting if you are just gonna remove it, and tell everyone so?
    A mans reputation is what his friends say about him. His character is what his enemies say about him

Live everyday as if it is your last, one day it will be

Life has defining moments, define the moment or the moment will define you

Ask yourself if you would feel comfortable giving your 2 best friends keys to your house. If not, find new best friends

Dont trust a women who doesn't close her eyes when you kiss her

Comment

• Originally posted by bcb1213 View Post
      not to be that guy IR, im not voting for you at this point. But whats the point of even voting if you are just gonna remove it, and tell everyone so?
      No need to qualify the question. It is fair to ask. I have been super annoyed at the glaring lack of participation in these last two games. Often we can't even get enough people voting to get a lynch even if all active players agree. I felt I would be a hypocrite if I didn't cast a vote and participate considering my views in previous games.

So I cast my vote with two townies I trusted and said I would rescind my vote if it picked up steam and I wasn't convinced he was scum.

Comment

No need to qualify the question. It is fair to ask. I have been super annoyed at the glaring lack of participation in these last two games. Often we can't even get enough people voting to get a lynch even if all active players agree. I felt I would be a hypocrite if I didn't cast a vote and participate considering my views in previous games.

So I cast my vote with two townies I trusted and said I would rescind my vote if it picked up steam and I wasn't convinced he was scum.
        How can you trust anybody this early?

Comment

• Originally posted by Morgus View Post
          How can you trust anybody this early?
          It's foolish to trust everyone. It is even more foolish to trust no one. I read two people as town quickly. If you don't trust your reads than why play?

Comment

It's foolish to trust everyone. It is even more foolish to trust no one. I read two people as town quickly. If you don't trust your reads than why play?
            Excuse my memory, but which two, and which posts convinced you?

Comment

• Because I find the thought of you successfully reading two people as town this early, and then trusting them enough to go along with their lynch, to be far-fetched.

Comment

And no, I don't agree with this. It sounds, straight off a fortune cookie or horoscope, but in practice, anybody in this game could be scum. So yes, it is wise not to trust anyone.

Comment

And no, I don't agree with this. It sounds nice, straight off a fortune cookie or horoscope, but in practice, anybody in this game could be scum. So yes, it is wise not to trust anyone.
                  Fixed.

Comment

And no, I don't agree with this. It sounds, straight off a fortune cookie or horoscope, but in practice, anybody in this game could be scum. So yes, it is wise not to trust anyone.
                    No it isn't. Players who trust no one don't get listened to on here for a reason. Most players on here end up trusting players that get cleared by a town consensus. I evaluate myself and don't need reassurance from others to decide who I think is town.

If that doesn't convince you then think of it this way. For each person you read as town it reduces the pool, which then makes it easier to find scum. So when you trust no one you help scum. Bc you insist that everyone is suspicious when they aren't.

Comment

No it isn't. Players who trust no one don't get listened to on here for a reason. Most players on here end up trusting players that get cleared by a town consensus. I evaluate myself and don't need reassurance from others to decide who I think is town.

If that doesn't convince you then think of it this way. For each person you read as town it reduces the pool, which then makes it easier to find scum. So when you trust no one you help scum. Bc you insist that everyone is suspicious when they aren't.
                      Trust implies that you think they're town without hard evidence. Now this I don't necessarily disagree with, as we all do it to some degree or another. But to trust someone so much, this early, that you would go along with their lynch only because you trust that they're town is dangerous.

Comment

Trust implies that you think they're town without hard evidence. Now this I don't necessarily disagree with, as we all do it to some degree or another. But to trust someone so much, this early, that you would go along with their lynch only because you trust that they're town is dangerous.
                        Go back and read my previous posts. I have said numerous times that my lynch vote would be removed if the vote picked up and I didn't get convinced of the lynch.

Comment

Go back and read my previous posts. I have said numerous times that my lynch vote would be removed if the vote picked up and I didn't get convinced of the lynch.
                          Its a bit hypocritical to vote just to be active, but not really be voting to have it count. I get what you were trying to do. But i think you may have went about it the wrong way.

I think people get more upset about people being inactive instead of not voting. They are two different things. I for one, wont get upset at someone who doesnt have a vote on if they are giving opinions and contributing to the game. I will not be happy with no voting AND no communicating
                          A mans reputation is what his friends say about him. His character is what his enemies say about him

Live everyday as if it is your last, one day it will be

Life has defining moments, define the moment or the moment will define you

Ask yourself if you would feel comfortable giving your 2 best friends keys to your house. If not, find new best friends

Dont trust a women who doesn't close her eyes when you kiss her

Comment

Yes, but why would you trust someone enough to vote for who they vote for, but the whole time plan on changing it if the lynch looked like it might actually go through? That would imply that you never actually trusted them as much as you claim.

Comment

Yes, but why would you trust someone enough to vote for who they vote for, but the whole time plan on changing it if the lynch looked like it might actually go through? That would imply that you never actually trusted them as much as you claim.
                              No I trust them. That doesn't mean I trust their scumdars. I believe them to be town. Therefore, I trust that their not trying to get a townie lynched. But, that doesn't mean they are right. Hence my reservations.

Comment

No I trust them. That doesn't mean I trust their scumdars. I believe them to be town. Therefore, I trust that their not trying to get a townie lynched. But, that doesn't mean they are right. Hence my reservations.
                                I can understand you trusting them to be town, but going along with their lynch just because of that? That seems a pretty drastic leap to me.

Comment

Working...
                                X