X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Write up duel between the mods?

Comment

• Originally posted by Simonds View Post
      Really? I would hate going to BYU if I wasn't a mormon and/or highly religious...
      Oh, I am very much so a highly religious Mormon. Doesn't mean I have to like Utah. There is sort of a divide amongst Mormons, Utah Mormons and everyone else. The Utah ones tend to be really "holier than thou".

And I want to see Pheltz and rack both submit a write-up. Best one wins

Comment

• “Guys, I’m so clever. Unlynch SwAg Dynasty”

“Or not…”

“Well this is definitely Swag today.”

“Look, I’ve told you everything. I’m definitely town.”

“Oh yeah? Well then explain your role. And Simonds’s wrong result on Blue. And why you’re clearly investigation immune. And why Simonds was really scum before he got revived. And how you survived him into your scum faction. There’s just so many possible ways you can be scum that you have to be.”

“…How can I answer those things when it’s purely speculation on your part?”

“Well I’ll take my vote off for now, but you’re still definitely scum.”

Hunter…MD4L…Kaiser…VF...Hunter again...Cougar...

"Ok we're getting nowhere, how about I just read the whole thread again and recap the investigations for you guys."

"Well pretty much everyone has been cleared by investigators at some point. There's no easy investigation results, everyone has roleclaimed...what do we do? Lynch people based off of game play and our own personal intuition like everyone is saying the game should be played?"

"Lolno. VF has the scummiest role, he clearly has investigation immunity and/or was recruited and has hid behind his RC since the beginning, let's lynch him."

"Sure why not."

Lynch VF Lynch VF Lynch VF

The town starts moving towards Vikingfan. "Are you guys kidding me? What about that scumdumpster Swag? I've had him as confirmed scum since day 1!" The crowd circles him slowly as he continues to scream "It's Swag! It's Swag" He offers no resistance as the town picks him up and crowd surfs him over to the lynching tree. "It's Swag! It's Swag!" is all he says as they lower the noose over his neck. "It's Swag! It's Swag" is all Vikingfan has been screaming since Day 1 and it's what he's screaming as they drop him and the rope tightens around his throat, killing him quickly. Some say to this very day you can still here the ghost of Vikingfan whispering "It's Swag, It's Swag" to this day if you hang around the lynching tree.

Vikingfan is dead. He was The Mayor, Town Aligned

IT IS NOW NIGHT 9, SEND YOUR PMs TO BOTH PHELTZBAHR AND RACKCITYSTEELERS -- YOU HAVE 24 HOURS.

Comment

• FUCK YEAH!! WE KILLED TOWN AGAIN!!

totes sarcastic

Comment

• Originally posted by ctrmcougar View Post
            Oh, I am very much so a highly religious Mormon. Doesn't mean I have to like Utah. There is sort of a divide amongst Mormons, Utah Mormons and everyone else. The Utah ones tend to be really "holier than thou".

And I want to see Pheltz and rack both submit a write-up. Best one wins
            That's not fair cause his would definitely win lol

Comment

• God dammit...

Comment

I think the best course of action is for Morgus to motivate Simonds tonight and check out Hunter and MD4L
                Is this still the plan?

I'll be vote blocking Hunter. Rags, PSU, do whatever you do.

And Joe, don't jail anyone...

Comment

• Originally posted by Ragnarok View Post
                  God dammit...
                  Something strange is going on in this game. We made the best call we could with the info. We should have numbers and the game, just a matter of time

Comment

Is this still the plan?

I'll be vote blocking Hunter. Rags, PSU, do whatever you do.

And Joe, don't jail anyone...
                    Seems like a good plan.

Originally posted by ctrmcougar View Post
                    Something strange is going on in this game. We made the best call we could with the info. We should have numbers and the game, just a matter of time
                    I don't know what to think anymore. I was sure that was it.

Comment

• Sigh
                      Originally posted by Daniel
                      Me and my gun buddies aren't paranoid, but let me tell you about how Hillary's gun squads will come into your home to take away your God-given freedoms and guns, while forcing you to gay marry illegal immigrants and turn your home to Muslim abortion clinics.

That's how you sound.
                      lmao

Comment

• In other news, VF is bad and just pushed Town the entire game.

But now if we're going to talk about endgame, I don't believe there is a 4th faction, so really this is going to get into guess-and-check mode.
                        Me and my gun buddies aren't paranoid, but let me tell you about how Hillary's gun squads will come into your home to take away your God-given freedoms and guns, while forcing you to gay marry illegal immigrants and turn your home to Muslim abortion clinics.

That's how you sound.
                        lmao

Comment

• Well, I expect to be a victim of the guess-check soon, so I'll try to be helpful while alive.

Going back to take another best guess...

That's how you sound.
                          lmao

Comment

• Cougar, don't vote block anyone.

Comment

• good job retards
                              2010 WF.com PPR Champion
                              2011 WF.com PPR Runner-Up
                              2014 WF.com PPR Runner-Up
                              2013 VF Fantasy League Champion

CMD II Champion [co-owner with simonds]
                              CMD III NFC North Champion [co-owner with simonds]
                              CMD V NFC North Champion

Comment

• Originally posted by vikingfan View Post
                                good job retards

Comment

Working...
                                X