Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Are we really waiting a full 24 hours.
    Legendarily swinging and missing on draft predictions since '10.

Comment

• I wont be on till after work tmrw
      2013 BDL and 2014 CMD Champion

Comment

• Originally posted by PSUShenanigans View Post
        I wont be on till after work tmrw
        Let's lynch him!!

Comment

• Lulz. How is this going 24 hours? Unless tonight is the final phase.

Comment

• Kaiser was probably telling the truth.

Comment

• Actually, 24 hours has passed. Town should automatically win by default.

Comment

• Well, I'm off to buy toilet paper.

Comment

• Night Nine is Over. Writeup Incoming.
                  pheltzbahr 2016 NFL Mock

Comment

• Night 9:

A man prepares himself to venture out into the darkness and do the deed. He slips on his red headband and wristbands and grabs his UZI before heading out the door. The figure strides down the street and comes to his destination. He sees the light on inside and knows his timing is right, he holds the gun at his side as he plans the assault. The man walks up to the front door and kicks it in, drops into a front tucked somersault and comes out in a crouched position, but not seeing his target. Out of the corner of his eye, he catches a glimpse of a man diving behind his couch.

“Dis is Rio Sheety!” “Enlighten Thee Embrighten Me!” He shouts out hoping for a reprieve, but apparantly no one is listening. His attacker unloads a clip into the couch and basically shreds his target’s cover. PSUShenanigans rises from behind the destroyed furniture and pleads, “Come on man, Not Exactly As Planned here.”

“Ah, I get it. How about, you’re Cthroughlu?” The attacker pops another clip in and finishes off PSUShenanigans with a hail of bullets.

PSUShenanigans is dead. He was The Bold Phrase Idiot, Town Aligned
                    ….................

*Knock Knock Knock* ctrmcougar answers the door, hoping for the best. “Oh crap, really?” “Yup.” The man slaps cougar in cuffs and leads him off into the night.

ctrmcougar may not Vote or Talk in the Game Thread Day 10.
                    ….....................

Hunter may not Vote Day 10.
                    …................................

*If you did not receive a PM, and feel you should have, PM me immediately*

IT IS NOW DAY 10...

WITH 9 ALIVE AND 7 VOTING, IT IS 4 TO LYNCH!
                    Last edited by pheltzbahr; 08-18-2012, 06:31 PM.
                    pheltzbahr 2016 NFL Mock

Comment

• Vote Count:

Hunter - 1 - Hunter

It is now Day 10! With 9 alive and 7 voting, it's 4 to lynch!
                      pheltzbahr 2016 NFL Mock

Comment

• Let me be the first to say...what the f*ck?

Comment

• Okay, red head band and wrist bands.

I thought Ckane's role-claim was Hunter for the longest time, so I am inclined to vote Hunter. I'll wait for everyone.
                          Originally posted by Daniel
                          Me and my gun buddies aren't paranoid, but let me tell you about how Hillary's gun squads will come into your home to take away your God-given freedoms and guns, while forcing you to gay marry illegal immigrants and turn your home to Muslim abortion clinics.

That's how you sound.
                          lmao

Comment

• Also, I noticed the tags in PSU's bold. I was wondering about PSU's nighttime ability being effected by the last tag in his posts, but I never had the will to go back and look at it since I was probably wrong.
                            Me and my gun buddies aren't paranoid, but let me tell you about how Hillary's gun squads will come into your home to take away your God-given freedoms and guns, while forcing you to gay marry illegal immigrants and turn your home to Muslim abortion clinics.

That's how you sound.
                            lmao

Comment

• Lmao, Joe locked up Cougar.

That's how you sound.
                              lmao

Comment

• More importantly, it looks like Morgus lied and motivated Ckane Night 2 or the other night, or it transfered...in which case we are boned.

That's how you sound.
                                lmao

Comment

Working...
                                X