X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• "A red kill? Man I have no clue what's going on this game."

"Well let's accuse a few more people...Rags...Kaiser..."

"Wait a second guys! Your savior has come with news that Hunter is scum! Now...I bolt!"

"Wait, so you were wrong...But now you're right? Eh what the hell, we got nothing else to lose."

"So yesterday my awesome case wasn't good enough and now Simonds's word is? Eh what the hell, we got nothing else to lose."

"Wait, should we give him a chance to get on first and defend himself?"

"Nah, rushing our suspect worked out so well with VF last time."

Lynch Hunter Lynch Hunter Lynch Hunter

The town is gathered in a circle in the middle of town before realizing that Hunter isn't with them. They search around the square for a while, still confused.

Swag steps forward and says, "Hey guys, I know where his house is, why don't we check there?"

"...How do you know where his house is?"

"Well sometimes I go over there for some no girls allowed bonding time, we watch Brad Pitt movies, and give each other deep tissue shoulder massages with lotion. No homo though, definitely no homo."

"...Well **** man, whatever. Just show us where his house is."

Swag leads the way and the town arrives at his house. The door is locked, but that doesn't stop this angry mob. They just want this game to end so they kick in the front door and swarm his house, destroying everything they can find. They throw his TV to the ground, flip his furniture, dump out all of his drawers, and set fire to his Ohio State shrine before finally arriving at his room. They find him laying in his bed, fast asleep. He slowly opens his eyes, only to see the entire town staring at him with hatred in their eyes. "Oh shi..." is all he gets out before they attack him, beating him senseless until he's just a bloody mess laying in his bed.The town admires their handiwork and start high fiving each other, smiles on all of their faces.

Hunter is dead. He was The Detective, All Stars Aligned

IT IS NOW NIGHT 10, SEND YOUR PMs TO BOTH PHELTZBAHR AND RACKCITYSTEELERS -- YOU HAVE 24 HOURS.

Comment

• Hey Rack, that said Town aligned a second ago. You sure he was All Stars? Want to be sure before I celebrate.

Comment

• I can call you guys idiots, but at this point I don't know what to say.

Comment

• Originally posted by miamidolphin4life View Post
          I can call you guys idiots, but at this point I don't know what to say.
          Haha.

Comment

• Originally posted by ctrmcougar View Post
            Hey Rack, that said Town aligned a second ago. You sure he was All Stars? Want to be sure before I celebrate.
            He is All Stars. Sorry about that guys, I was trying to do it real quick cause I'm busy.

Comment

• Well damn with the ninja edit. So the game isn't over.

Comment

• Originally posted by rackcitysteelers View Post
                He is All Stars. Sorry about that guys, I was trying to do it real quick cause I'm busy.
                Okay, cool.

YES!!!! I TOLD YALL DAYS AGO!!!!

Comment

• Originally posted by miamidolphin4life View Post
                  Well damn with the ninja edit. So the game isn't over.
                  All of Hunter's investigations are gone now. No idea when he got converted, or if he started scum. He might have been lying to us, or telling the truth.

Sancho might have been naive too. He got a town result on Hunter.

So, my recommendation to Simonds:
                  Was Hunter town-aligned before (whatever day Sancho claims to have gotten a result on Hunter)
                  Does MD4L's win condition allow him to win with town?

I realize I am no longer cleared since Hunter was scum, but I hope everyone realizes that he has been my number suspect for a while...

Comment

• Morgus, get on Simonds for sure.

Joe, please don't jail me again...

Rags might have something...I don't know

And I am still thinking about my own power

Comment

• Yea this clears you too for now. Any chance Hunter just had investigation immunity and only the truth seeker could out him?

Comment

• IM SO GOOD AT THIS!z
                        Originally posted by Daniel
                        Me and my gun buddies aren't paranoid, but let me tell you about how Hillary's gun squads will come into your home to take away your God-given freedoms and guns, while forcing you to gay marry illegal immigrants and turn your home to Muslim abortion clinics.

That's how you sound.
                        lmao

Comment

• It doesn't make sense for Hunter to have random investigation immunity, but it is a possibility I guess.

Comment

• And for the people who didn't get the reference in the writeup (probably everyone)

Comment

• Originally posted by ctrmcougar View Post
                              Morgus, get on Simonds for sure.

Joe, please don't jail me again...

Rags might have something...I don't know

And I am still thinking about my own power
                              I'm out. Completely vanilla now.

The write up did verify me coming back with him being the Detective though.

Comment

• Okay, it is extremely critical to find out when Hunter was recruited. Sancho had him as town aligned after CKane died. If Hunter was recruited after CKane died...we are in a lot of trouble I think

Comment

Working...
                                X