• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Night Ten is Over. Writeup Incoming.
    pheltzbahr 2016 NFL Mock

Comment

• Night 10:

The man with the red wristbands and headband walks with purpose towards his destination on this pitch black evening. He gets to his victim’s house, pops a clip into his UZI and runs to the front door, crashing through it with a shoulder check. He looks around and sees Morgus at his desk, making notes in the margins of his best selling book, How To Motivate People With Sexual Favors. “Hey, what the fuck dude!” Morgus yells as he stands from his chair. The intruder raises his arm, aims his weapon at Morgus’ face and unloads the clip into it. The aftermath is a gruesome scene, Morgus is basically decapitated with chunks of his skull, brain and face smattered on the poster of Drew Brees and a signed copy of a bounty contract for Brett Favre hanging on the wall behind him. The killer turns to leave the scene and steps on one of Morgus’ eyeballs with a distinctive rupturing *squish* on the way out.

Morgus is dead. He was The Motivator, Town Aligned
      ….................

*Knock Knock Knock* Ragnarok answers the door, thinking its one of two things. “Whew, well could be worse, I guess.” “I guess,” the man responds and slaps Ragnarok in cuffs and leads him off into the night.

Ragnarok may not Vote or Talk in the Game Thread Day 11.
      ….....................

*If you did not receive a PM, and feel you should have, PM me immediately*

IT IS NOW DAY 11...

WITH 7 ALIVE AND 6 VOTING, IT IS 4 TO LYNCH!
      pheltzbahr 2016 NFL Mock

Comment

• Well, ****.

Does JoeLegend's win condition allow him to win with town? Yes.
        Does miamidolphin4life's win condition allow him to win with town? Yes.

My hope was that Morgus could keep motivating me and I'd be able to look at Kaiser/Cougar tomorrow night. Those are the last two people alive who I don't trust.

Comment

• Joe, why did you arrest Rags?? He's the one person still alive who I had cleared as town.

Comment

• Originally posted by Simonds View Post
            Joe, why did you arrest Rags?? He's the one person still alive who I had cleared as town.
            Well, prior to tonight at least. Plus he outed Walt and killed BB. It makes no since for him to be All Stars

It comes down to Kaiser and cougar for me. If we lynch one of those today I can look at the other tonight. Morgus motivating me was proof enough for me he was town and I truly believe SwAg is town too.

Lynch Kaiser

Comment

• Vote Count:

Kaiser - 1 - Simonds

It is now Day 11! With 7 alive and 6 voting, it's 4 to lynch!

Comment

• Originally posted by rackcitysteelers View Post
                Vote Count:

Kaiser - 1 - Simonds

It is now Day 11! With 7 alive and 6 voting, it's 4 to lynch!
                Thanks for making me feel less alone Rack

Comment

• Wherever there is a lonely lynch vote in need of be counted, I will find it, and I will update the vote count!

Comment

• Originally posted by rackcitysteelers View Post
                    Wherever there is a lonely lynch vote in need of be counted, I will find it, and I will update the vote count!
                    You and pheltz both get an A+ for modding

I guess I'll check in later when more people have posted

Comment

• Rag defended Hunter both pushes.

Where.did Rag first.say he got mdb as RB via investigation.
                      Originally posted by Daniel
                      Me and my gun buddies aren't paranoid, but let me tell you about how Hillary's gun squads will come into your home to take away your God-given freedoms and guns, while forcing you to gay marry illegal immigrants and turn your home to Muslim abortion clinics.

That's how you sound.
                      lmao

Comment

• Im figurin this **** out.today.

Bbl
                        Me and my gun buddies aren't paranoid, but let me tell you about how Hillary's gun squads will come into your home to take away your God-given freedoms and guns, while forcing you to gay marry illegal immigrants and turn your home to Muslim abortion clinics.

That's how you sound.
                        lmao

Comment

• Whoever killed morgus is someone currently clear not wanting exposed.

That's how you sound.
                          lmao

Comment

• Really bbl now

That's how you sound.
                            lmao

Comment

• With Hunter coming up scum, we face a grim reality.

CKane lived 4 nights. In those nights, we know he killed once. That leaves 3 available nights, yet there were 4 other All Star-aligned players.

If we were to be optimistic, CKane started out with one of the others on his side...

However, it appears to me to be much more likely that someone was converted after CKane died, which would mean that the power was transferable.

Am I missing anything that would seem to imply that I am wrong in my conclusion?

Comment

• A man sits at his desk, preparing his equipment for this Night’s jaunt into the darkness. He looks over his binoculars, long distance microphone and blackout garb. He’s just about ready to venture into the unknown when the doorbell rings. *Ding dong* “Hmm, not expecting anyone this evening,” Snake ponders. He opens the door and a man in a Red Tracksuit stands before him. Before Snake can react, the man raises his Uzi and sprays Snake with bullets. His hole ridden body falls to the floor.

Snake is dead. He was The Watcher, Town Aligned
                                This can be assumed to be CKane

A man approaches SwAgDynasty’s residence and he prepares himself for the confrontation. He zips up his tracksuit and pulls the red bandana over his nose and mouth to conceal his identity. The man kicks in SwAg’s front door to find his target fully naked and doing some sort of rhythmic dance in what seems to be an attempt at helicoptering his microscopic *****. The intruder can’t help but chuckle momentarily before he sprays him with bullets. He empties his clip into him, kicks him in his tiny groin area and walks out into the darkness.

As soon as the intruder leaves, the bedroom door flies open and a man runs to SwAg, picks him up and throws him on the gurney he already had set up. The man has a full operating room ready in SwAg’s house and he’s going to need everything here to save him. He starts by inserting a trach tube down SwAg’s throat and then takes off his pants. “Eh, maybe I don’t have time,” he mumbles under his breath. He decides instead to run a blood transfusion line from his femoral artery to SwAg’s arm. He works furiously to stop SwAg’s bleeding and remove the bullets from the multiple wounds. After some time, SwAg stabilizes and miraculously gains consciousness.
                                This can be assumed to be Walt

A man prepares himself to venture out into the darkness and do the deed. He slips on his red headband and wristbands and grabs his UZI before heading out the door. The figure strides down the street and comes to his destination. He sees the light on inside and knows his timing is right, he holds the gun at his side as he plans the assault. The man walks up to the front door and kicks it in, drops into a front tucked somersault and comes out in a crouched position, but not seeing his target. Out of the corner of his eye, he catches a glimpse of a man diving behind his couch.

“Dis is Rio Sheety!” “Enlighten Thee Embrighten Me!” He shouts out hoping for a reprieve, but apparantly no one is listening. His attacker unloads a clip into the couch and basically shreds his target’s cover. PSUShenanigans rises from behind the destroyed furniture and pleads, “Come on man, Not Exactly As Planned here.”

“Ah, I get it. How about, you’re Cthroughlu?” The attacker pops another clip in and finishes off PSUShenanigans with a hail of bullets.

PSUShenanigans is dead. He was The Bold Faced Idiot, Town Aligned
                                The man with the red wristbands and headband walks with purpose towards his destination on this pitch black evening. He gets to his victim’s house, pops a clip into his UZI and runs to the front door, crashing through it with a shoulder check. He looks around and sees Morgus at his desk, making notes in the margins of his best selling book, How To Motivate People With Sexual Favors. “Hey, what the **** dude!” Morgus yells as he stands from his chair. The intruder raises his arm, aims his weapon at Morgus’ face and unloads the clip into it. The aftermath is a gruesome scene, Morgus is basically decapitated with chunks of his skull, brain and face smattered on the poster of Drew Brees and a signed copy of a bounty contract for Brett Favre hanging on the wall behind him. The killer turns to leave the scene and steps on one of Morgus’ eyeballs with a distinctive rupturing *squish* on the way out.

Morgus is dead. He was The Motivator, Town Aligned
                                These two are the same person.

Comment

Working...
                                X