• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• This is the same feeling that I got in Superheros...not a good feeling

Comment

• Originally posted by ctrmcougar View Post
      Simonds, have you turned in your PM?
      Yes. Pheltz is in my chat with SwAg too, so he's online. Might just be away from his computer.

Or maybe MD4L does have a night ability...

Comment

• I really have to do work...I'll check in in a few hours as well.

Comment

• I'm driving up to my cabin with my parents, so I probably won't be back on until 6 or 7 CST. I figured the night write up would be posted by now...

Comment

• Night Eleven is Over. Writeup Incoming.
            pheltzbahr 2016 NFL Mock

Comment

• Night 11:

JoeLegend sits at his desk and stares at his tools. “Cuffs. Check.” He gets up to walk around his house to gather his thoughts. He walks to the bathroom, stares in the mirror, turns on the cold water and cups some liquid to splash on his face. “Eh, not my preferred liquid, but it’ll have to do,” he mumbles to himself as he reaches for a hand towel. He dries his face, looks in the mirror again and sees a figure with a red headband and wristbands in the reflection of the mirror, standing in the bathroom doorway. “What, you?” Joe asks as he turns to face his assassin. But before he can turn to confront the man, his attacker unloads his UZI into the back of Joe’s head. Joe collapses on to the cold tile floor, but not before hitting his chin on the sink and biting the tip of his tongue off.

JoeLegend is dead. He was The Jailer, Town Aligned

*If you did not receive a PM, and feel you should have, PM me immediately*

IT IS NOW DAY 12...

WITH 5 ALIVE AND 5 VOTING, IT IS 3 TO LYNCH!
              pheltzbahr 2016 NFL Mock

Comment

• Good bye Joe...

Things are going to get rough though...I didn't use my power as promised guys!

Hopefully Simonds can clear me now...so everyone is cleared

Comment

• Originally posted by ctrmcougar View Post
                  Good bye Joe...

Things are going to get rough though...I didn't use my power as promised guys!

Hopefully Simonds can clear me now...so everyone is cleared
                  Yeah, that is not good. I'll wait to see what Simonds comes back with.

Comment

• I was going to stay offline til midnight, but forgot when I was watching football... Off to the game thread!
                    Originally posted by Daniel
                    Me and my gun buddies aren't paranoid, but let me tell you about how Hillary's gun squads will come into your home to take away your God-given freedoms and guns, while forcing you to gay marry illegal immigrants and turn your home to Muslim abortion clinics.

That's how you sound.
                    lmao

Comment

• Hey guys, sorry about that. Traffic was bad, internet was being spotty, and then WF was down for me for a while.

Does ctrmcougar's win condition allow him to win with town? No.

Comment

• Heh, well I guess that is that then.
                        Me and my gun buddies aren't paranoid, but let me tell you about how Hillary's gun squads will come into your home to take away your God-given freedoms and guns, while forcing you to gay marry illegal immigrants and turn your home to Muslim abortion clinics.

That's how you sound.
                        lmao

Comment

• Well played cougar. I said earlier in my mason chat with SwAg that you would target Rags or Joe tonight, because you needed to keep both SwAg and I alive so you had a scapegoat. It explains why I haven't been NK'd yet. You knew I would come back with a scum result for you, you would accuse me of lying and SwAg and I of being the final two scum. Then when town lynches one of us and you nk the other, it'll be 3 alive with 2 to lynch...you steal someone's vote and railroad them and then it's game over.

It also explains a lot of other things as well. Aside from your questionable behavior over the past few day phases, you were also pushing me to ask a meaningless question about Hunter during the night phase when I investigated MD4L and Joe. You knew Morgus was going to die that night and that would be the end of my double investigative ability...then it became a numbers game. All you had to do was avoid being my highest suspect for the next day phase so I wouldn't investigate you.

SwAg saw some of the same things I did, so it comes down to MD4L and Rags. Guys, I was wrong on Blue but other than that I haven't led you astray all game. If we lynch Cougar today the game is over.

Lynch Cougar

Comment

• It's true, I got the chat saved as soon as I saw Joe died lol

That's how you sound.
                            lmao

Comment

• Oh and

Lynch Cougar

That's how you sound.
                              lmao

Comment

• lynch cougar

Comment

Working...
                                X