This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by Walter View Post
    I don't think so. This wasn't supposed to be a scum vs. town game at all. it was supposed to be all-star vs. all-pro vs. all-world with mostly everyone being recruited. That's why there were so many protectors and investigators.
    Town was still screwed though. We got lucky early on, but the game was against us.

Comment

• Originally posted by JoeLegend View Post
      Well yeah you guys did the perfect thing by simonds saying Cougar was not town.
      That's why we killed Morgus when we did. It put the number of investigations back to one a night so we could draw things out enough to kill yall off.

Comment

• Originally posted by Morgus View Post
        Was Walter scum by Night 5?
        Because if not, Joe you only jailed one scum the entire game, and that was Rags Night 10.

Comment

• Originally posted by Ragnarok View Post
          I wont lie, I'm proud of how we pulled that move off. No one expected a bus to start with scum and be that early on.
          Great idea and great execution on our part
          2016 NFL Mock Draft

Sales Tips, Sales Techniques, Sales Planning and Sales Blogs to Increase Sales Commissions

Comment

Was Walter scum by Night 5?
            Got recruited Night 2. I pretty much lied about everything AFTER my RC. Everything there was true.

Originally posted by Morgus View Post
            Town was still screwed though. We got lucky early on, but the game was against us.
            Everyone was supposed to be recruited into a faction though. So it wasn't about town being screwed. Town actually got screwed by Clov and PR not recruiting.
            2016 NFL Mock Draft

Sales Tips, Sales Techniques, Sales Planning and Sales Blogs to Increase Sales Commissions

Comment

• I was happy to be jailed BTW. Hate talking whether I'm town or scum, so being jailed was a nice excuse haha.
              2016 NFL Mock Draft

Comment

That's why we killed Morgus when we did. It put the number of investigations back to one a night so we could draw things out enough to kill yall off.
                I said it in deadchat, but it should have been obvious at that point that you and Simonds were scum when I died. Why else would I get targeted before y'all?

Comment

Got recruited Night 2. I pretty much lied about everything AFTER my RC. Everything there was true.

Everyone was supposed to be recruited into a faction though. So it wasn't about town being screwed. Town actually got screwed by Clov and PR not recruiting.
                  So Joe got two scum.

And the game would have been so much better with all recruits. But I still wouldn't have gotten recruited though. lol

Comment

I said it in deadchat, but it should have been obvious at that point that you and Simonds were scum when I died. Why else would I get targeted before y'all?
                    That was one thing Joe was right on about. Why would scum not kill the investigator first? But even then, Swag would have gotten lynched before Simonds and come up as town.

Comment

I tried, but MDB through a wrench in my plans.
                      Rely on your own strength of body and soul. Take for your star self-reliance, faith, honesty and industry. Don't take too much advice; keep at the helm and steer your own ship, and remember that the great art of commanding is to take a fair share of the work. Fire above the mark you intend to hit. Energy, invincible determination with the right motive, are the levers that move the world.

- Noah Porter

Comment

• You guys can judge how OP the recruitment was after I post the roles. I thought it was pretty balanced overall, it just happened that the way the game played out, it created one very powerful faction rather than 3 moderately powered factions that would have to worry about canibalizing each other while balancing whether to go after rival scum or whittling down Town. Assessments and Roles incoming.
                        pheltzbahr 2016 NFL Mock

Comment

That was one thing Joe was right on about. Why would scum not kill the investigator first? But even then, Swag would have gotten lynched before Simonds and come up as town.
                          We lost, but there is lot to take away from this game. It was a good experience.

Comment

To make people think the investigator was the killer, but to kill you, the investigator would only have one investigation.

Originally posted by Morgus View Post
                            So Joe got two scum.

And the game would have been so much better with all recruits. But I still wouldn't have gotten recruited though. lol
                            We wanted to recruit you next so we could perform a 5x kill.
                            2016 NFL Mock Draft

Comment

• Originally posted by PhoenixRogue View Post
                              I tried, but MDB through a wrench in my plans.
                              Definitely not your fault at all. Don't know why Clov protected Swag though.

Why couldn't you recruit Swag night 2?
                              2016 NFL Mock Draft

Comment

To make people think the investigator was the killer, but to kill you, the investigator would only have one investigation.

We wanted to recruit you next so we could perform a 5x kill.
                                I wish you hadn't told me that. Now I'm bummed.

Comment

Working...
                                X