X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Pain
    replied

It's actually a good show. Seems a bit childish but actually has some nice touches about it.

Leave a comment:

• SwAg Dynasty
    replied
    Thank God.

I may start with the pony stuff like you.

Leave a comment:

• Pain
    replied
    No it's not.

Leave a comment:

• SwAg Dynasty
    replied
    Is it too late to take you up on that offer? :s

Leave a comment:

• Pain
    replied
    Originally posted by SwAg Dynasty View Post
    Yeah. Was just saying
    I understand.

Wanna hug it out later? This game was sort of flukey.

Leave a comment:

• SwAg Dynasty
    replied
    Yeah. Was just saying

Leave a comment:

• Pain
    replied
    My role name was lie detector cop
    Well excuse me, I'm sorry. You understand where I'm coming from, right?

Leave a comment:

• SwAg Dynasty
    replied
    My role name was lie detector cop

Leave a comment:

• Pain
    replied
    Originally posted by Blue View Post
    If you're referring to Swag, he just compared alignments between players. Pumpkins had no lie detector.
    Yeah I'm referring to Swag, and he wasn't recruited until later (I believe) so he had his ability for a while.

Leave a comment:

• Blue
    replied
    Originally posted by Kaiser View Post
    that was one of your scum buddies...
    If you're referring to Swag, he just compared alignments between players. Pumpkins had no lie detector.

Leave a comment:

• Pain
    replied
    Originally posted by InjuredReserve View Post
    The role cop would have gotten you as whatever alien you were, it would have been super easy to just say you are town.

I don't even remember a lie detector in the game to be honest.
    that was one of your scum buddies...

Leave a comment:

• InjuredReserve
    replied
    Oh come on, quit spinning things to make me look bad IR.

That's what he was told in his PM. Yet there was the following investigators that would have gone around that:

Role Cop, Morgue Worker, Lie Detecting Cop, Fantasy Football Pro (which is why we killed Cougar), The Oracle.
    The role cop would have gotten you as whatever alien you were, it would have been super easy to just say you are town.

I don't even remember a lie detector in the game to be honest.

Leave a comment:

• Pain
    replied
    Originally posted by InjuredReserve View Post
    JLash was much more than just a "good role." He would have made you all investigate as town, which in turn makes the investigation roles in the game all but useless. That was the strongest role in the game, maybe except for Steve's.
    Oh come on, quit spinning things to make me look bad IR.

"Now the Co-op is all re-united, and all you have to do, is help them blend in. As long as you are alive, they all appear as town aligned."
    That's what he was told in his PM. Yet there was the following investigators that would have gone around that:

Role Cop, Morgue Worker, Lie Detecting Cop, Fantasy Football Pro (which is why we killed Cougar), The Oracle.

Leave a comment:

• InjuredReserve
    replied
    Let's see:

NCharge: Useless because of mass roleclaiming. In a game with no RC'ing, that role would have been amazing.
    Simonds: Beyond Useless
    JLash: Good role, really helped out with investigations. I don't know that he would have negated Swag's role, Daniel's role or bcb's role but definitely your role. That's about it.
    Me: Roleblocker. I hardly ever used my ability and we got by. I blocked the killer one night and that's about it. I had a somewhat useful role, it was just never used.
    Walter: Killer, we needed one though.

Town was OP. Not enough killing roles either but Vitor went way too conservative but it's understandable given all the criticism for Rio 1. The only good thing we had was our roles weren't "bad guys". Still RC'ing is gay and should be banned from all future games.

Yeah Swag knew his role was a bastard role from the start because Vitor didn't cut the "What you don't know" part off. It was poorly modded, we waited on things and yeah PM's were late. I remember people asking for Vote counts repeatedly and nobody answered.
    JLash was much more than just a "good role." He would have made you all investigate as town, which in turn makes the investigation roles in the game all but useless. That was the strongest role in the game, maybe except for Steve's.

Leave a comment:

• Blue
    replied
    Finally read up.

Originally posted by Prodigy View Post
    Simonds didnt really even have to do anything. Nobody expected a transferable recruitment ability. Simonds didnt have to do anything other than pretend he was still town.

Rag was the one who kept killing people and never had a single person suspect him.
    Oh my God, this. This so hard.

Town MVP...

Smartest retard on the short bus.
    Thiiiiiiis.

Originally posted by PSUShenanigans View Post
    I was alignment investigating simonds the night i died how it coulda changed.
    Imagine how I feel about not thinking to protect Snake Night 3.

Originally posted by Walter View Post
    Blue, my apologies. In addition to sacrificing myself, I wanted to take the town doctor down with me.
    No apology needed, you were scum. I'd be disappointed in you if you didn't try it.

I assume this is something you guys do in IRL Mafia games? BB tried something similar in Superheroes, I'm very disappointed more people didn't realize that's exactly what you were doing.

Leave a comment:

Working...
X