Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Just to clarify, I'm not suspicious of Sancho (well not unusually in any case), it was a mistake

Comment

• Not that I don't admit that I was wrong, but I thought it was pretty good reasoning. Its easy to stand on the sidelines.
      pheltzbahr 2016 NFL Mock

Comment

• Originally posted by pheltzbahr View Post
        Not that I don't admit that I was wrong, but I thought it was pretty good reasoning. Its easy to stand on the sidelines.
        Yeah can't blame you for having a go. You win some you lose some

Comment

• Originally posted by ctrmcougar View Post
          mpg, I wasn't "just followering it". After I realized the case, I started questioning BB myself. I put myself out there...

You just follow every lynch that comes up
          No, I'm not followering every lynch that comes up. That's ridiculous because I've only voted for two people. I saw your vote before I saw any questions.

Comment

• Originally posted by chicagojay View Post
            Yeah can't blame you for having a go. You win some you lose some
            I can

Comment

• Originally posted by Body Burner View Post
              I can
              Well.. yeah

Comment

I can
                Hey, I apologized. It was out there for anyone with a brain to make the connection, you included. Insisting you were "Town" 24 hours into your lynch should have given you pause, especially as it was outlined as a connection to Eli's defense. You're not without blame, maybe some smart guy revives you.
                pheltzbahr 2016 NFL Mock

Comment

Not that I don't admit that I was wrong, but I thought it was pretty good reasoning. Its easy to stand on the sidelines.
                  The write up did that for you
                  sigpic

Comment

Hey, I apologized. It was out there for anyone with a brain to make the connection, you included. Insisting you were "Town" 24 hours into your lynch should have given you pause, especially as it was outlined as a connection to Eli's defense. You're not without blame, maybe some smart guy revives you.
                    So, how does this work? there was a **** up, now what? You Blue and Swag helped the lynch mob get full burn, the rest of us sheepled it (for the most part). What is the play now? Lynch Phelz for scummy **** up? lol Or are there other suspects worth pursuing? or wait until night ends and see what the hell happens next then react accordingly based off the new info?
                    sigpic
                    Originally posted by Red-headed step-child
                    I suspect Gong is like an alien or barbarian who I look down on at first. Then I begin to suspect that he is actually a well-meaning guy who has much to teach us about life, until he puts his head through a glass ant farm.

Comment

The Eli thing was told to until today so don't give me that any townie on my lynch should ashamed

Comment

• Originally posted by SanchoPanza View Post
                        The write up did that for you
                        Thanks for the input.
                        pheltzbahr 2016 NFL Mock

Comment

• Originally posted by GongKong View Post
                          So, how does this work? there was a **** up, now what? You Blue and Swag helped the lynch mob get full burn, the rest of us sheepled it (for the most part). What is the play now? Lynch Phelz for scummy **** up? lol Or are there other suspects worth pursuing? or wait until night ends and see what the hell happens next then react accordingly based off the new info?
                          If anything, the reasoning shows I'm HBB. I was using an unknown as HBB aligned to out non HBB aligned.
                          pheltzbahr 2016 NFL Mock

Comment

The Eli thing was told to until today so don't give me that any townie on my lynch should ashamed
                            If you read Eli's defense and compared it to yours, you probably would've realized it sooner, you're not without blame.
                            pheltzbahr 2016 NFL Mock

Comment

• Originally posted by GongKong View Post
                              You don't lynch people for bad lynches. Townie lynches happen, it's just part of the game. You won't be perfect, especially early on in the game.

Comment

If anything, the reasoning shows I'm HBB. I was using an unknown as HBB aligned to out non HBB aligned.
                                Good point
                                sigpic
                                Originally posted by Red-headed step-child
                                I suspect Gong is like an alien or barbarian who I look down on at first. Then I begin to suspect that he is actually a well-meaning guy who has much to teach us about life, until he puts his head through a glass ant farm.

Comment

Working...
                                X