This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by GongKong View Post
    Why would you be target? Phelz frog? Whos the frog/lizard?
    Ignore that bit, it was a bad joke. I can only tell you from what I know that Pheltz is 100% scum.
    2010 WF.com PPR Champion
    2011 WF.com PPR Runner-Up
    2014 WF.com PPR Runner-Up
    2013 VF Fantasy League Champion

CMD II Champion [co-owner with simonds]
    CMD III NFC North Champion [co-owner with simonds]
    CMD V NFC North Champion

Comment

• Originally posted by vikingfan View Post
      So...you will kill me because I am VF but will let Pheltz live as scum, keep the retardation coming. I love it. **** yes.
      Weren't you the one calling BB a liar for claiming you said something you didn't earlier? Hypocrite.

Originally posted by vikingfan View Post
      Ignore that bit, it was a bad joke. I can only tell you from what I know that Pheltz is 100% scum.
      Then you might as well tell us how you know that.
      Originally posted by jepg
      I apologise to the entire Walter Football community for my bigoted views.

I should be put on an island and nuked.
      Blue is right

Comment

• Originally posted by Blue View Post
        Scratch that, I don't care at this point.

Blue is right

Comment

• I do, speak, my VF loving friend
          sigpic
          Originally posted by Red-headed step-child
          I suspect Gong is like an alien or barbarian who I look down on at first. Then I begin to suspect that he is actually a well-meaning guy who has much to teach us about life, until he puts his head through a glass ant farm.

Comment

I do. On the off chance he is right, that would be big for us.

Comment

Weren't you the one calling BB a liar for claiming you said something you didn't earlier? Hypocrite.

I have not accused Pheltz of doing anything but being who he is, he has played a good game so far, but he's been caught. You cannot compare the situations. Again trying to fit every situation to ****ing put me down, it is ****ing hilarious. Don't make this too easy on us, seems you either have proof that Pheltz is clean or just unwilling to lynch your partner in crime.

Originally posted by Blue View Post
              So defending scum now are we? Interesting...

I guess farewell till the write-up, my obituary will read...Lynch Pheltz

So if I were everyone that's what I would do.
              2010 WF.com PPR Champion

CMD V NFC North Champion

Comment

• lol VF

This is going to be fun.

Blue is right

Comment

• Well, VF is town power role, Phlez is STB/Frog or other, and we are supposed to go full lynch mode cuz you say so?Need more info. Phelz is scum sucker pig. but we need proof to tell the other so they vote phelz. how do we get it, if its just RRRRAAARRRRaggression and no data. The analysts need data. Give us data
                  sigpic
                  I suspect Gong is like an alien or barbarian who I look down on at first. Then I begin to suspect that he is actually a well-meaning guy who has much to teach us about life, until he puts his head through a glass ant farm.

Comment

I guess farewell till the write-up, my obituary will read...Lynch Pheltz

So if I were everyone that's what I would do.
                    At this point, I have to agree with Blue. You've drawn too much attention to yourself at this point and should reveal what you know now in case we have dumb**** protectors. Dying with the info won't tell us whether you have concrete evidence or if it's something you've gotten secondhand.

Comment

lol VF

This is going to be fun.
                      ****ing bring it *****.

So long jokers, Lynch Pheltz, just say it over and over again.
                      2010 WF.com PPR Champion

CMD V NFC North Champion

Comment

****ing bring it *****.

So long jokers, Lynch Pheltz, just say it over and over again.
                        The sad part is I know you're Town and I'm pretty sure I know exactly what your role is.

Blue is right

Comment

• You aint gonna die, cuz scum will think you are so dumb that they will keep you alive. Easy read is easy

Smart play.................or not

wut you got. We need the data to be able to lynch the assholio
                          sigpic

Comment

You aint gonna die, cuz scum will think you are so dumb that they will keep you alive. Easy read is easy

Smart play.................or not

wut you got. We need the data to be able to lynch the assholio
                            Hopefully he'll draw protection, so even if the scum try to kill him, he'll survive. But now that he's put it out there, I wish he'd tell us what he knows.

Comment

• he wont' die. He is too unstable to die. Why kill a guy no one listens too? i am rookie and I can figure this out on the spot.....now if he has played well in the past with that ****, then maybe I will rethink my scenario

I think he is twon investigator and I think he is terrible at debate.....loloolololl
                              sigpic

Comment

he wont' die. He is too unstable to die. Why kill a guy no one listens too? i am rookie and I can figure this out on the spot.....now if he has played well in the past with that ****, then maybe I will rethink my scenario

I think he is twon investigator and I think he is terrible at debate.....loloolololl
                                Well, you have to think about it from the scum standpoint. If he's right about Pheltz, Pheltz's faction might want to kill him to prevent him from sharing any actual info with the rest of the town. If he's wrong, scum might want to kill him to keep him quiet and frame Pheltz. And since we don't know what scum are capable of in this game (other than killing off each other), he would be serving the town better by sharing whatever info he has now.

Comment

Working...
                                X