Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Cereal Killers Mafia

Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X
 
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts

  • Originally posted by Daniel View Post
    Well, you have to think about it from the scum standpoint. If he's right about Pheltz, Pheltz's faction might want to kill him to prevent him from sharing any actual info with the rest of the town. If he's wrong, scum might want to kill him to keep him quiet and frame Pheltz. And since we don't know what scum are capable of in this game (other than killing off each other), he would be serving the town better by sharing whatever info he has now.
    What role would do what hes doing though? investigator? Some sort of ******* fake scum dickhead? Just can't figure it out. why is he going banana cakes about this? Must mean somehting, even if nothing to do with poor Phelz
    sigpic
    Originally posted by Red-headed step-child
    I suspect Gong is like an alien or barbarian who I look down on at first. Then I begin to suspect that he is actually a well-meaning guy who has much to teach us about life, until he puts his head through a glass ant farm.

    Comment


    • Originally posted by GongKong View Post
      What role would do what hes doing though? investigator? Some sort of ******* fake scum dickhead? Just can't figure it out. why is he going banana cakes about this? Must mean somehting, even if nothing to do with poor Phelz
      We don't know what his info on Pheltz is, so there's no way to tell what his role is. He could be an investigator, a watcher, a tracker, a lie detector, a roleblocker, etc. He could just be accusing Pheltz without any info from his role based on his gut. Impossible to know without him telling us something.

      Comment


      • Originally posted by Daniel View Post
        We don't know what his info on Pheltz is, so there's no way to tell what his role is. He could be an investigator, a watcher, a tracker, a lie detector, a roleblocker, etc. He could just be accusing Pheltz without any info from his role based on his gut. Impossible to know without him telling us something.
        yeah, he cray


        lolol
        sigpic
        Originally posted by Red-headed step-child
        I suspect Gong is like an alien or barbarian who I look down on at first. Then I begin to suspect that he is actually a well-meaning guy who has much to teach us about life, until he puts his head through a glass ant farm.

        Comment


        • Originally posted by Blue View Post
          The sad part is I know you're Town and I'm pretty sure I know exactly what your role is.
          Believe he has something and Pheltz is scum or a ploy?
          A mans reputation is what his friends say about him. His character is what his enemies say about him

          Live everyday as if it is your last, one day it will be

          Life has defining moments, define the moment or the moment will define you

          Ask yourself if you would feel comfortable giving your 2 best friends keys to your house. If not, find new best friends

          Dont trust a women who doesn't close her eyes when you kiss her

          Comment


          • Originally posted by bcb1213 View Post
            Believe he has something and Pheltz is scum or a ploy?
            I don't think he has what he thinks he has.
            Originally posted by jepg
            I apologise to the entire Walter Football community for my bigoted views.

            I should be put on an island and nuked.
            Originally posted by jepg
            Blue is right

            Comment


            • For VF,
              Tiger Style:
              sigpic
              Originally posted by Red-headed step-child
              I suspect Gong is like an alien or barbarian who I look down on at first. Then I begin to suspect that he is actually a well-meaning guy who has much to teach us about life, until he puts his head through a glass ant farm.

              Comment


              • Originally posted by Blue View Post
                I don't think he has what he thinks he has.

                .
                sigpic
                Originally posted by Red-headed step-child
                I suspect Gong is like an alien or barbarian who I look down on at first. Then I begin to suspect that he is actually a well-meaning guy who has much to teach us about life, until he puts his head through a glass ant farm.

                Comment


                • Night fellas, same deal happening for write up again today.
                  Rely on your own strength of body and soul. Take for your star self-reliance, faith, honesty and industry. Don't take too much advice; keep at the helm and steer your own ship, and remember that the great art of commanding is to take a fair share of the work. Fire above the mark you intend to hit. Energy, invincible determination with the right motive, are the levers that move the world.

                  - Noah Porter

                  Comment


                  • gtg, meeting tomorrow to make me drink tom orrw night.....lol like always..

                    Can't wait to see what is up. so much BS and so much fun **** here. Excited to see the whole thing unravel?

                    Vf cray? Rags bolded? Blue recruited or blue savant too? bcb bomb? CKane, SwAg lynch ya? Daniel real scum or full frame? Rak aint here he dirty? DB is DB so he lynch the lynch, now he get lynched? Joe is Joe, but no posts tonight? Sancho the sheep pussy was too godd to post much too? SwAg wut the dealy, yo, who tolynch and who to protect? Easy is as easy does it.

                    Yo Dre, wut up? boy you shoulda known by now easy does it
                    Sleep time...login after horribad meetings and see what is what. nite dickbags ****faces
                    sigpic
                    Originally posted by Red-headed step-child
                    I suspect Gong is like an alien or barbarian who I look down on at first. Then I begin to suspect that he is actually a well-meaning guy who has much to teach us about life, until he puts his head through a glass ant farm.

                    Comment


                    • PR, youve messed up the Day/Night numbers in the OP
                      sigpic

                      Comment


                      • Originally posted by GongKong View Post
                        gtg, meeting tomorrow to make me drink tom orrw night.....lol like always..

                        Can't wait to see what is up. so much BS and so much fun **** here. Excited to see the whole thing unravel?

                        Vf cray? Rags bolded? Blue recruited or blue savant too? bcb bomb? CKane, SwAg lynch ya? Daniel real scum or full frame? Rak aint here he dirty? DB is DB so he lynch the lynch, now he get lynched? Joe is Joe, but no posts tonight? Sancho the sheep pussy was too godd to post much too? SwAg wut the dealy, yo, who tolynch and who to protect? Easy is as easy does it.

                        Yo Dre, wut up? boy you shoulda known by now easy does it
                        Sleep time...login after horribad meetings and see what is what. nite dickbags ****faces
                        Doing my power rankings.
                        Legendarily swinging and missing on draft predictions since '10.

                        Comment


                        • VF, you're just a retard. You most likely weren't even on scum's radar and then you come in DURING THE NIGTH PHASE with your "information". You're JVP atm.

                          Comment


                          • Originally posted by Daniel View Post
                            So if you open fire on a playground full of children, intending to murder said children, and accidentally kill Osama bin Laden, then you were justified in your attempted child-murder?
                            Awesome

                            The reference to vf's play, not the actual scenario

                            Comment


                            • Originally posted by Blue View Post
                              Gunning hard for that LVP award, huh?
                              He was robbed last game

                              Comment


                              • Originally posted by GongKong View Post
                                Well, VF is town power role, Phlez is STB/Frog or other, and we are supposed to go full lynch mode cuz you say so?Need more info. Phelz is scum sucker pig. but we need proof to tell the other so they vote phelz. how do we get it, if its just RRRRAAARRRRaggression and no data. The analysts need data. Give us data
                                Don't be so easily convinced, your playing like steve

                                Comment

                                Working...
                                X