This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by Daniel View Post
    It's 4:35 PM and PR is not on. He is a liar.
    I know, right? He should at least have the decency to put a tagline in his avy that is the truth
    sigpic
    Originally posted by Red-headed step-child
    I suspect Gong is like an alien or barbarian who I look down on at first. Then I begin to suspect that he is actually a well-meaning guy who has much to teach us about life, until he puts his head through a glass ant farm.

Comment

• Originally posted by Daniel Brown View Post
      VF, you're just a retard. You most likely weren't even on scum's radar and then you come in DURING THE NIGTH PHASE with your "information". You're JVP atm.
      Wow caught up and missed a lynch. Assume he was telling the truth which he was no harm coulda been done by leaving him alive and using his vote, but all the same a good lynch.

Also lol vf is shooting for lvp even if this is all true, and especially if he is an investigator.

Comment

• Just got tickets to the Titans game on Sunday! Now I get to see a bunch of ex-Titans beat the **** out of a bunch of current Titans as my first NFL experience.

Comment

• Originally posted by Snake View Post
          Wow caught up and missed a lynch. Assume he was telling the truth which he was no harm coulda been done by leaving him alive and using his vote, but all the same a good lynch.

Also lol vf is shooting for lvp even if this is all true, and especially if he is an investigator.
          I actually think he is telling the truth.....or at least wut he thinks is the truth. We will know more if he dies tonight like he said he would.
          I am thinking his claim is he investigated Phelz (or other and was redirected) and somehow he got killed/was going to be killed cuz of what he did. Not sure how he would know that though. The phelz scum thing was a ranting mess, but maybe thats what he say before hitting a trip wire or wut not to die. He claims he thought it was day.

SirA framed himself to claim his role. Weird manuever. What are your thoughts on what is going on? VF meltdown, Phelz mess, other stuff going on in the game?
          sigpic
          I suspect Gong is like an alien or barbarian who I look down on at first. Then I begin to suspect that he is actually a well-meaning guy who has much to teach us about life, until he puts his head through a glass ant farm.

Comment

• Originally posted by GongKong View Post
            I actually think he is telling the truth.....or at least wut he thinks is the truth. We will know more if he dies tonight like he said he would.
            I am thinking his claim is he investigated Phelz (or other and was redirected) and somehow he got killed/was going to be killed cuz of what he did. Not sure how he would know that though. The phelz scum thing was a ranting mess, but maybe thats what he say before hitting a trip wire or wut not to die. He claims he thought it was day.

SirA framed himself to claim his role. Weird manuever. What are your thoughts on what is going on? VF meltdown, Phelz mess, other stuff going on in the game?
            Vf: I'm not sure. The problem is that there is zero reason not to say the method at this point. He is trying a slide of hand, but he's already showed his hand so his play is either incredibly dumb tactics, or is false and he's just being his usual self.

You: I've seen you try to tie yourself to swag and pheltz by directly asking them questions. I have placed trust in about three different people but am not willing to say who because it can scew/sceu? responses, and players will try to manipulate any info you receive.

Pheltz: not sure, but depends on vf, at this point I'll wait.

Sancho: I said it before the bb lynch, he needs to be checked, and hasn't done anything remotely to change it.

Blue: investigated town night 1. Willing to trust him for now but could also be a godfather and is a high probability for recruitment.

And using your role to clear yourself is not uncommon

Comment

• Originally posted by Daniel View Post
              Just got tickets to the Titans game on Sunday! Now I get to see a bunch of ex-Titans beat the **** out of a bunch of current Titans as my first NFL experience.
              Enjoy it.

Comment

Vf: I'm not sure. The problem is that there is zero reason not to say the method at this point. He is trying a sleight of hand, but he's already showed his hand so his play is either incredibly dumb tactics, or is false and he's just being his usual self.

You: I've seen you try to tie yourself to swag and pheltz by directly asking them questions. I have placed trust in about three different people but am not willing to say who because it can scew/sceu?(skew) responses, and players will try to manipulate any info you receive.
                I got your back.

Comment

Vf: I'm not sure. The problem is that there is zero reason not to say the method at this point. He is trying a slide of hand, but he's already showed his hand so his play is either incredibly dumb tactics, or is false and he's just being his usual self.

yeah was weird

You: I've seen you try to tie yourself to swag and pheltz by directly asking them questions. I have placed trust in about three different people but am not willing to say who because it can scew/sceu? responses, and players will try to manipulate any info you receive.
                  lol I was asking the "good player" group that was online. Phelz, Blue, Swag....blue hasn't been as active as them. If JL were on then I would ask him. I asked you when you were on and posting right this second. If you have posted, I have asked you questions directly multiple times. Its how I learn. Thats why I want to lynch non posters....screw those dudes.
                  lol

Pheltz: not sure, but depends on vf, at this point I'll wait.
                  yeah, could be some sort of redirect. Guess he rants like that a lot. Was funny either way, dumb move either way too.

Sancho: I said it before the bb lynch, he needs to be checked, and hasn't done anything remotely to change it.
                  He doesn't post enough for me to talk to. What was the main argument for him again?

Blue: investigated town night 1. Willing to trust him for now but could also be a godfather and is a high probability for recruitment.
                  Protected as he is town confirmed. think there is a recruiter in this game being smaller than usual?

And using your role to clear yourself is not uncommon
                  OK thanks
                  sigpic

Comment

• Morning fellas
                    sigpic

Comment

• PMs people. Get at me.
                      Rely on your own strength of body and soul. Take for your star self-reliance, faith, honesty and industry. Don't take too much advice; keep at the helm and steer your own ship, and remember that the great art of commanding is to take a fair share of the work. Fire above the mark you intend to hit. Energy, invincible determination with the right motive, are the levers that move the world.

- Noah Porter

Comment

• Originally posted by SanchoPanza View Post
                        Morning fellas
                        Night Sancho....lolol

thoughts on whole VF rant? Phelz scum issues?
                        sigpic

Comment

OK thanks
                          The good players group is good to listen to when they offer opinion, but asking fir their opinion is asking them to mislead you, remember they may not be town, tho they may be. Always remember, this is a game of MISDERECTION and DECEPTION.

Sancho is more of a gut feeling but others have brought him up as well. Also saying that the lynch was going way to fast, and not even on a separate post, he hammers it.

Godfathers appear town to investigations more often than not (depends on the game structure). Also better to assume there is a recruiter and be happy later when there isn't one.

Comment

Night Sancho....lolol

thoughts on whole VF rant? Phelz scum issues?
                            Vf is either an idiot or Pheltz is scum
                            sigpic

Comment

• Originally posted by Ragnarok View Post
                              I got your back.
                              ^.^ btw in WWE before my sad recruition...how did we not come up with Team Sag

Comment

• Originally posted by SanchoPanza View Post
                                Vf is either an idiot or Pheltz is scum
                                The two aren't mutually exclusive.lol

Comment

Working...
                                X