This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by Snake View Post
    ^.^ btw in WWE before my sad recruition...how did we not come up with Team Sag
    Because one of you is a ****in' douchebag.

I'm sorry you had to be masons with him.
    Originally posted by jepg
    I apologise to the entire Walter Football community for my bigoted views.

I should be put on an island and nuked.
    Originally posted by jepg
    Blue is right

Comment

• Originally posted by Blue View Post

Lol it's even funnier when you realize sadly that no one will ever remember that we had a third member

Team Tyrant Sag

Comment

The good players group is good to listen to when they offer opinion, but asking fir their opinion is asking them to mislead you, remember they may not be town, tho they may be. Always remember, this is a game of MISDERECTION and DECEPTION.

Sancho is more of a gut feeling but others have brought him up as well. Also saying that the lynch was going way to fast, and not even on a separate post, he hammers it.

Godfathers appear town to investigations more often than not (depends on the game structure). Also better to assume there is a recruiter and be happy later when there isn't one.
        Yeah this is what I was trying to say gong

Comment

• Originally posted by PhoenixRogue View Post
          PMs people. Get at me.
          Lynch that guy.

Comment

• tick tock it's a clock...if you get the reference

Comment

The good players group is good to listen to when they offer opinion, but asking fir their opinion is asking them to mislead you, remember they may not be town, tho they may be. Always remember, this is a game of MISDERECTION and DECEPTION.

Sancho is more of a gut feeling but others have brought him up as well. Also saying that the lynch was going way to fast, and not even on a separate post, he hammers it.

Godfathers appear town to investigations more often than not (depends on the game structure). Also better to assume there is a recruiter and be happy later when there isn't one.
              Got it. Thanks. I know, but on that lynch, I thought SirA was truthful and wanted to know the argument to lynch and independent. Lynched before I got enough to decide. I ddin't vote, cuz I wasn't sure he could or couldn't be helpful. Went too fast. lolol

Originally posted by Snake View Post
              ^.^ btw in WWE before my sad recruition...how did we not come up with Team Sag
              Team Fag? lolol

Originally posted by chicagojay View Post
              Yeah this is what I was trying to say gong
              I hear ya. with VF I was riding his wave trying to get him to tell us wut he was melting down about. Guess he does that so lost cause. I wasn't agreeing with him myself, but wanted him to feel understood....if ya know wut I'm saying.

BTW, to all I appreciate the feedback. I am asking a lot of questions cuz i legit don't know what to think many times and want to hear others thought processes to be able to decide myself wut to do. I get that later on I can be lead astray, but figure if I make it that far, then I may know WTF is going on by then and maybe have a play. Who knows? I figure its a big learning experience either way
              sigpic
              Originally posted by Red-headed step-child
              I suspect Gong is like an alien or barbarian who I look down on at first. Then I begin to suspect that he is actually a well-meaning guy who has much to teach us about life, until he puts his head through a glass ant farm.

Comment

• Originally posted by GongKong View Post
                Team Fag? lolol
                You obviously don't get how this works...

Comment

Gay group sex does not equal fag? lololololololololol
                  sigpic
                  I suspect Gong is like an alien or barbarian who I look down on at first. Then I begin to suspect that he is actually a well-meaning guy who has much to teach us about life, until he puts his head through a glass ant farm.

Comment

Lettuce be cereal dough, there arent many things that GongKong does understand.

Comment

• Great, so VFan isn't around to divulge his info and then he winds up NKd and I get instalynched b/c he's HBB. Perfect.
                      pheltzbahr 2016 NFL Mock

Comment

tick tock it's a clock...if you get the reference
                        Still another hour and a half before the 24 hrs is up.

Comment

• Originally posted by Prodigy View Post
                          Lettuce be cereal dough, there arent many things that GongKong does understand.
                          and here, I was gonna ask you your thoughts on VF and Phelz scum meltdown.............lol

Originally posted by pheltzbahr View Post
                          Great, so VFan isn't around to divulge his info and then he winds up NKd and I get instalynched b/c he's HBB. Perfect.
                          Where's Sancho for the hammer? lolololol
                          sigpic

Comment

• Originally posted by pheltzbahr View Post
                            Great, so VFan isn't around to divulge his info and then he winds up NKd and I get instalynched b/c he's HBB. Perfect.
                            Aside from his hilarious meltdown, what are your thoughts? a redirect of some sort? I read up on wiki and epic mafia and I think (if you aren't actually scum sucker pig) it was some sort of redirect. Why would VF "know" he was going to die NK? Is he full of **** or wut?
                            sigpic

Comment

• Night 3 is over. PMs will be sent out shortly
                              Rely on your own strength of body and soul. Take for your star self-reliance, faith, honesty and industry. Don't take too much advice; keep at the helm and steer your own ship, and remember that the great art of commanding is to take a fair share of the work. Fire above the mark you intend to hit. Energy, invincible determination with the right motive, are the levers that move the world.

- Noah Porter

Comment

• Originally posted by Blue View Post

Snake definitely is.

Comment

Working...
                                X