This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by Prodigy View Post
    Lettuce be cereal dough, there arent many things that GongKong does understand.
    7/10
    sigpic

Comment

• Originally posted by GongKong View Post
      Aside from his hilarious meltdown, what are your thoughts? a redirect of some sort? I read up on wiki and epic mafia and I think (if you aren't actually scum sucker pig) it was some sort of redirect. Why would VF "know" he was going to die NK? Is he full of **** or wut?
      I'm more leaning that he is using partial information to accuse me than anything. If he's scum and doing this, then I'm not really sure what's going on.
      pheltzbahr 2016 NFL Mock

Comment

• Originally posted by PhoenixRogue View Post
        Night 3 is over. PMs will be sent out shortly
        Yaaay!

Originally posted by pheltzbahr View Post
        I'm more leaning that he is using partial information to accuse me than anything. If he's scum and doing this, then I'm not really sure what's going on.
        I think the only motivation he would have if he's scum is to draw attention away from actual scum. For instance, if he's scum and aligned with Ckane, and he assumes that Ckane, with all the suspicion thrown on him recently, is going to be investigated tonight, then it would make sense to raise this ruckus to maybe draw attention away from that.

But it's probably what you said.

Comment

• Im going in 80 mins. Will the write up be posted by then. Place your bets
          sigpic

Comment

• Originally posted by PhoenixRogue View Post
            Night 3 is over. PMs will be sent out shortly
            I was hoping to get my essay done before the night was over, but thankfully PR is the mod so I should have another 2 hours or so to finish it!

Comment

• Originally posted by pheltzbahr View Post
              I haven't played with him, so I guess he meltsdown a lot, but at the time, I believed that HE THOUGHT he was right. Thats why I think a redirect. or mirage/blame type power. I am 90% sure he is town/HBB....well 100%, but nothing is ever 100%...lol

You may be scum....you may be town......I am not sure how to read his meltdown itself.....If he always spazz then Spaz being spaz, but I really think he thinks your scum and he is town....investigator....or similar role.

It could be some sort of set up to lynch you. I want to hear your thoughts before the torches get lite....lolol Give you the benefit of the doubt.....scum...lol
              Not sure him being town means for sure your scum. I would guess it means you MAY be scum.....or town that is getting ****ed cuz VF got miraged in his investigation.

Thats my current theory/thoughts at least. so basically confused....lol
              sigpic
              Originally posted by Red-headed step-child
              I suspect Gong is like an alien or barbarian who I look down on at first. Then I begin to suspect that he is actually a well-meaning guy who has much to teach us about life, until he puts his head through a glass ant farm.

Comment

• Originally posted by SanchoPanza View Post
                Im going in 80 mins. Will the write up be posted by then. Place your bets
                lol no

Comment

• Originally posted by Ragnarok View Post
                  Snake definitely is.
                  no white text

Comment

• Originally posted by Snake View Post
                    no white text
                    Its ok. I'm 99% sure blue was talking about me.

Comment

• Gong, VF "knows" he's going to die because he's an idiot who just claimed a Town power role and scum want to get rid of roles like that as early as possible.
                      Originally posted by jepg
                      I apologise to the entire Walter Football community for my bigoted views.

I should be put on an island and nuked.
                      Originally posted by jepg
                      Blue is right

Comment

• Originally posted by Ragnarok View Post
                        Its ok. I'm 99% sure blue was talking about me.
                        I thought he was talking about DT lol

Comment

• Originally posted by GongKong View Post
                          I haven't played with him, so I guess he meltsdown a lot, but at the time, I believed that HE THOUGHT he was right. Thats why I think a redirect. or mirage/blame type power. I am 90% sure he is town/HBB....well 100%, but nothing is ever 100%...lol

You may be scum....you may be town......I am not sure how to read his meltdown itself.....If he always spazz then Spaz being spaz, but I really think he thinks your scum and he is town....investigator....or similar role.

It could be some sort of set up to lynch you. I want to hear your thoughts before the torches get lite....lolol Give you the benefit of the doubt.....scum...lol
                          Not sure him being town means for sure your scum. I would guess it means you MAY be scum.....or town that is getting ****ed cuz VF got miraged in his investigation.

Thats my current theory/thoughts at least. so basically confused....lol
                          VF is probably town. His problem is when he sees something he thinks is scummy, he gets tunnelvision and sees everything that person does as scummy. He can actually have a pretty good scumdar, but no one pays attention to him because of his tendency to be too stubborn about his opinions. For instance, he nailed Joe as scum on Day 2 of Afterlife, but everyone dismissed his case against him because he refused to vote for Vitor and mpg when both got caught as obvious scum.

Comment

• Originally posted by Blue View Post
                            Gong, VF "knows" he's going to die because he's an idiot who just claimed a Town power role and scum want to get rid of roles like that as early as possible.
                            Oh , OK....lol VF angry rage monster...it was fun though to read, but maybe he needs to smoke some weed or something

Originally posted by Daniel View Post
                            VF is probably town. His problem is when he sees something he thinks is scummy, he gets tunnelvision and sees everything that person does as scummy. He can actually have a pretty good scumdar, but no one pays attention to him because of his tendency to be too stubborn about his opinions. For instance, he nailed Joe as scum on Day 2 of Afterlife, but everyone dismissed his case against him because he refused to vote for Vitor and mpg when both got caught as obvious scum.
                            I see he said. lol
                            sigpic
                            Originally posted by Red-headed step-child
                            I suspect Gong is like an alien or barbarian who I look down on at first. Then I begin to suspect that he is actually a well-meaning guy who has much to teach us about life, until he puts his head through a glass ant farm.

Comment

• Also, the "md4l gets 3/5th vote" is the funniest tag I've seen in a while.

Comment

• Originally posted by Daniel View Post
                                Also, the "md4l gets 3/5th vote" is the funniest tag I've seen in a while.
                                Yeah Swag and I were talking about it earlier but nobody has claimed it yet.

Its in the Elite category IMO.

Comment

Working...
                                X