This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by PhoenixRogue View Post
    I could post dead chat and Morgus' insights into how Julia Andrews should've starred in My Fair Lady
    That conversation was epic.

Comment

• Prodigy: LOL @ wasting a kill on sancho
      Cunt

Chicagojay: i'm trying to get BB to slip up/provoke some votes from shotgunners like VFan/Sancho
      Dont lump me in there without any bound of fact

Ragnarok: Sancho doesnt worry me
      Ragnarok: Sancho is a retard
      Cunt
      sigpic

Comment

• I like how he bolds the U on cunt. Its like he is saying U cunt
        Legendarily swinging and missing on draft predictions since '10.

Comment

• Originally posted by SanchoPanza View Post
          Cunt
          Its true though. Nobody ever knows anything about you and you are always secretive. Not worth killing an unknown.

Comment

• Originally posted by SanchoPanza View Post
            Cunt

Dont lump me in there without any bound of fact

Cunt
            I love you?

Comment

For those who question, this is why BCB didn't win MVP:
              I think you're misunderstanding his meaning there. I think he meant that he found Daniel scummy and the fact that it was an indy that framed him didn't clear him as scum. It was still a bad read, but the frame wasn't the reason he decided to kill Daniel.

Comment

• Originally posted by rackcitysteelers View Post
                I think you're misunderstanding his meaning there. I think he meant that he found Daniel scummy and the fact that it was an indy that framed him didn't clear him as scum. It was still a bad read, but the frame wasn't the reason he decided to kill Daniel.
                Oh, trust me, there was a previous PM from the day before on Night 2 where he ended up doing nothing. He said his gut feeling was Daniel was scum. Next day, because the person who framed him was indy, solidified his feeling that he was scum...
                Rely on your own strength of body and soul. Take for your star self-reliance, faith, honesty and industry. Don't take too much advice; keep at the helm and steer your own ship, and remember that the great art of commanding is to take a fair share of the work. Fire above the mark you intend to hit. Energy, invincible determination with the right motive, are the levers that move the world.

- Noah Porter

Comment

• For lolz, here's pheltz's and I scheme against Blue during the last day of the game.
                  Originally posted by Ckane138
                  You made a good point in the thread that my alignment is obvious and you're a stretch to be CS, but Blue's still a possibility. Seeing the way he went nuts with his "counterclaim" on Snake when they were clearly different roles and now he claimed the mason group when he was likely first in line off the chopping block made (appropriately) paranoid.

So here's an idea I had. You say in the thread that CS knows better than to try to kill you again and you're gonna protect someone else (VF maybe?), but you actually self-protect. If Blue is CS, he'd likely relay that info to them, and they'd likely try to kill you because you showing as Crackle, HBB adds credence to Blue's story.

I feel a little dirty scheming behind Blue's back but if you were planning on self-protecting anyways I don't see the harm in trying to get some peace of mind on Blue after he's gone out of line a bit. I guess you have to trust that I'm not orchestrating all this to set Blue up but I hope that's not an issue.
                  Originally posted by pheltzbahr
                  I've thought about that for sure. Let me think about it.
                  Originally posted by pheltzbahr
                  I think if we pull this, we should actually do it backwards. Claim in the thread that I'm protecting myself and say in the chat that I'm protecting VFan. If Blue is scum, he would tell the killer to go after me.
                  Originally posted by Ckane138
                  If you can slyly bring up self-protecting in the thread then that'll work. My one reservation is that if you out of the blue say you're self-protecting in the thread the scum might think something's up since there really isn't a good reason for you to telegraph your protection target in the thread, whether it's a bluff or not.

Comment

• Hey, you guys didn't completely roast me. Thanks.

Comment

For those who question, this is why BCB didn't win MVP:
                      Glad you still don't get it

Night 2 I think Daniel is scum for following elli on no lynch and was part of bb lynch so I pm eat dan

I realize he was framed and scum wouldn't frame their own so I end up doing nothing that night

3. SirA comes up indy meaning Dan could now be either scum group again

4. I go back to where I was
                      A mans reputation is what his friends say about him. His character is what his enemies say about him

Live everyday as if it is your last, one day it will be

Life has defining moments, define the moment or the moment will define you

Ask yourself if you would feel comfortable giving your 2 best friends keys to your house. If not, find new best friends

Dont trust a women who doesn't close her eyes when you kiss her

Comment

• Originally posted by bcb1213 View Post

Night 2 I think Daniel is scum for following elli on no lynch and was part of bb lynch so I pm eat dan

I realize he was framed and scum wouldn't frame their own so I end up doing nothing that night

I understood it bro. They just didn't want to listen when I explained it to them just now.

Comment

• Originally posted by bcb1213 View Post

Having a bad reason isn't really better than having no reason.

Comment

• Originally posted by Daniel View Post
                            Having a bad reason isn't really better than having no reason.
                            Oh it didn't work out. Was my lone mistake in the game. But saying I fell for a frame job that I clearly didn't is laughable.
                            A mans reputation is what his friends say about him. His character is what his enemies say about him

Live everyday as if it is your last, one day it will be

Life has defining moments, define the moment or the moment will define you

Ask yourself if you would feel comfortable giving your 2 best friends keys to your house. If not, find new best friends

Dont trust a women who doesn't close her eyes when you kiss her

Comment

Working...
                            X