Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Gong, if you go to mafia forum, find this thread and click the number next to replies, it will tell you how many times each person has posted in this thread. Figured I'd save you counting time. Lol
    A mans reputation is what his friends say about him. His character is what his enemies say about him

Live everyday as if it is your last, one day it will be

Life has defining moments, define the moment or the moment will define you

Ask yourself if you would feel comfortable giving your 2 best friends keys to your house. If not, find new best friends

Dont trust a women who doesn't close her eyes when you kiss her

Comment

• Originally posted by bcb1213 View Post
      Gong, if you go to mafia forum, find this thread and click the number next to replies, it will tell you how many times each person has posted in this thread. Figured I'd save you counting time. Lol
      Sweet!!!!!
      sigpic
      Originally posted by Red-headed step-child
      I suspect Gong is like an alien or barbarian who I look down on at first. Then I begin to suspect that he is actually a well-meaning guy who has much to teach us about life, until he puts his head through a glass ant farm.

Comment

• Originally posted by pheltzbahr View Post
        Two players that have something in common with Eli.

Wait, we have 2 more obese forum members?

Comment

• Bolded are all scum. Scum or dumb do not post. Scum should die by hanging. Morgus and SirA are winning the battle right now. Walt and others were just popping in to post an assholio comment or two.lolol I may need to ease back on posts, I'm number #1!!!!!!! (for now) lolololololololl loud mouth hack or not
          sigpic
          I suspect Gong is like an alien or barbarian who I look down on at first. Then I begin to suspect that he is actually a well-meaning guy who has much to teach us about life, until he puts his head through a glass ant farm.

Comment

• Quick check in. I won't be able to post much until around 4-5.

Comment

• Originally posted by Morgus View Post
              Quick check in. I won't be able to post much until around 4-5.
              Where have you been all this game Morgus? Aren't you usually more active, even if you don't take day 1 all that serious?

Comment

• Originally posted by GongKong View Post
                Bolded are all scum. Scum or dumb do not post. Scum should die by hanging. Morgus and SirA are winning the battle right now. Walt and others were just popping in to post an assholio comment or two.lolol I may need to ease back on posts, I'm number #1!!!!!!! (for now) lolololololololl loud mouth hack or not[/LIST]
                The past couple games I've tried to post less, unless I know something or feel strongly about somebody. Couple that with irl stuff and there you go.

And you should try not to oversimplify things. The experienced and very good players here know what people will think of behavior and they will manipulate it. I thought much like you did in my first game.

Comment

• Originally posted by ctrmcougar View Post
                  Where have you been all this game Morgus? Aren't you usually more active, even if you don't take day 1 all that serious?
                  Mostly school stuff and work. I was a little caught off guard because I thought this started Saturday.

Comment

Bolded are all scum. Scum or dumb do not post. Scum should die by hanging. Morgus and SirA are winning the battle right now. Walt and others were just popping in to post an assholio comment or two.lolol I may need to ease back on posts, I'm number #1!!!!!!! (for now) lolololololololl loud mouth hack or not[/LIST]
                    I'm one of 5 people left in the other Mafia game right now so a little preoccupied. Also I wasn't planning on playing for awhile after Afterlife but am doing this as a favor to PR.

I help Organize the BDL which is just kicking off it's second season and am doing CMD Soccer that also starts this weekend so my plate is a bit full.

Comment

Lynch BB

what are you a sanducky child like Walt? sheesh, noit that hard to read is it?...lynch lynch lynch
                      Originally posted by PhoenixRogue View Post
                      Still on Snake.
                      Originally posted by Body Burner View Post
                      I'm sorry what??
                      Originally posted by Prodigy View Post
                      Someone needs to make a picture of a sanducky
                      hahahahahahahah alocohol is so awesome!!!!
                      sigpic

Comment

• Caught up.

Originally posted by Tango View Post
                        Wait, we have 2 more obese forum members?
                        I thought of exactly this as I was reading up.
                        2013 BDL and 2014 CMD Champion

Comment

• It also appears were just playing with our dicks now, people tryna form cases on people, but none (like my extremely solid one on Vitor/Sir A) are picking up steam so it looks like the lynch will be Elli, who is basically the no lynch candidate this time around. Is this correct?

Comment

• Originally posted by PSUShenanigans View Post
                            It also appears were just playing with our dicks now, people tryna form cases on people, but none (like my extremely solid one on Vitor/Sir A) are picking up steam so it looks like the lynch will be Elli, who is basically the no lynch candidate this time around. Is this correct?
                            Then why didn't you post that one instead of the weak case you did post?

Comment

• We're not going to get anything else out of this Day phase, are we.
                              Originally posted by jepg
                              I apologise to the entire Walter Football community for my bigoted views.

I should be put on an island and nuked.
                              Originally posted by jepg
                              Blue is right

Comment

• Originally posted by Daniel View Post
                                Then why didn't you post that one instead of the weak case you did post?
                                hahah....NOT

Comment

Working...
                                X