This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by Blue View Post
    We're not going to get anything else out of this Day phase, are we.
    Nothing solid, in my opinion. I have a few suspects, but none I feel very strongly for, so I'd just assume to No Lynch it, and see what we find out tomorrow.

Comment

We're not going to get anything else out of this Day phase, are we.
      Not with that attitude. Maybe we should just lynch Ellijay

Comment

• Originally posted by Body Burner View Post
        Not with that attitude. Maybe we should just lynch Ellijay
        That's what I'm thinking.
        Originally posted by jepg
        I apologise to the entire Walter Football community for my bigoted views.

I should be put on an island and nuked.
        Blue is right

Comment

That's what I'm thinking.
          Good good. He deserves to be lynched for the that bull**** logic he put out there

Comment

• This thread is dead. So unlynch Cougar lynch Ellijay

Comment

• Originally posted by GongKong View Post
              Thats understandable. Guess I just need to figure out what is going on a bit more and what constitutes scum and what doesn't.

without reading the thread again, the whole Lynch Elli thing was weird, but supposedly he ****ed up last game, then whined this game, so people are still on it. It makes sense even if its a dick move. The whole Vitor thing was just funny, then he went all haywire and quit. The SirA thing would make sense if the Vitor thing can be read correctly. I have no idea how to read a hissy fit though. Would he be more prone to quit if he was scum or town? Someone let me know. i think PSU said scum would quit and twon would stay, but I didn't reread in a sober state to remember exactly his argument on that one.

The BB saying cougaris scum thing is due to another game, so I don't know. Cougar defended Elisha, but it was kinda ****ed to lynch a guy before he even logged in, IMHO. If he is more aggressive maybe its because he lost last game....IDK really how to read that overall.

Cougar has some sort of mpg theory as scum. I don't remember much of mpg on the WF forums, so I don't know his personality at all. there are a bunch of weirdo posters on WF (yeah dumb****s like us), so maybe he is just one of those. IDK what to think really.

bcb seemed scummy to me, but PSU said somewhere in the thread that he did his lynch as a joke from last game, so that would make sense why it seemed out of place at the time to me. Damn last game and its freaking importance.

Swag and Rags had some sort of very weird convo back and forth with philosophy quips and maybe even shakespear thrwon in. Really? Really? That has got to be some **** there, right? I have no idea how to read that entire interaction, but something seemed very weird was going on. Scum redirects or scum jokes or something? Maybe just a misunderstanding on word choices and nothing at all. IDK sh*t was f*cked.

VF voted blue. Blue has some very wordy responses and some theories. I didn't get any scum/bad vibe from reading them (initially and one reread, but haven't reread again). Semeed like he was calling it as he saw it. CKane had some theories, but he didn't post much, so I don't listen to non-posters, even if the post had some sense to it. I actually don't remember what he said, but think it makde some sense. CJay had some posts recently, even if they sucked and said nothing. I will unlynch him if he posts more. Everyone has posted some finally, but these lack of posters bother me still even if they now have a few. Someone tell me why non-postes are not dickbags in the weeds waiting to blitz attack?

I was thinking of checking the entire list of players and giving a probability score to each one of chances scum. This would be based on my limited knowledge and mostly gut instinct. 7 or 8/23 are scum and the others are town. I am not sure what to base it on except weird posts and/or pure guess, but I may do it anyway just to see if it helps me figure this game out quicker.

I may just do that a count the posts per person and give that numer. Right now, I side with lynching the dickbags that don't post at all. Wjhat fun is this game if people don't participate. I don't even know what the **** to look for and am trying to participate. If they aren't, then why? I want a good reason or lynch lynch lynch their ass.

I am still at work, so I will be back and forth until later and get at it again.
              Who wrote this for you
              sigpic

Comment

• Originally posted by SanchoPanza View Post
                Who wrote this for you
                SoberKong?
                pheltzbahr 2016 NFL Mock

Comment

• Originally posted by Ragnarok View Post
                  So is there an actual case being made for Eli? Or is this because a couple people think it will tell them things? Or is it still just for LOLs?
                  Originally posted by Daniel View Post
                  Started for the lulz, but some people now seem to think there's a case against him because of the way he defended himself. I don't get it myself.
                  So this is the only response I've gotten. I don't think there's any real case for Eli, so without an actual case being made..and I mean a case other than 'he didn't defend himself Day 1 like I would have'...I'm going to No Lynch

Comment

• Lynch Ellijay

I think he's scum. His defense was kind of garbage.
                    I apologise to the entire Walter Football community for my bigoted views.

I should be put on an island and nuked.
                    Blue is right

Comment

• Hey guys. Just finished 11 hour shift, pretty tired, but ready to get involved in this game!

Comment

• I'll update vote count after dinner.
                        Rely on your own strength of body and soul. Take for your star self-reliance, faith, honesty and industry. Don't take too much advice; keep at the helm and steer your own ship, and remember that the great art of commanding is to take a fair share of the work. Fire above the mark you intend to hit. Energy, invincible determination with the right motive, are the levers that move the world.

- Noah Porter

Comment

• Just caught up. The thread seems dead now and I probably won't be on tonight.

Might as well lynch elli. I don't want to go no lynch again and Pheltz said he has two more scum if elli comes up scum.

Comment

• Originally posted by mpg1995 View Post
                            Just caught up. The thread seems dead now and I probably won't be on tonight.

Might as well lynch elli. I don't want to go no lynch again and Pheltz said he has two more scum if elli comes up scum.
                            I want to say that I think this line of thinking is horrendous. It's Day 1, you have no clue as to anything about pheltz's or anyone's role, but you're willing to lynch someone because pheltz said its a good idea and he can give you more scum. Not just you, but Ive seen a few others give this reasoning. If you think he is actually scum that's fine, but you didnt even say that as a reason! Just that you want to lynch someone and pheltz said it was a good idea. Maybe pheltz is town and actually has more suspects. Maybe not. But don't just blindly follow because pheltz waved a Jedi hand and said you should.

Comment

Lynch Ellijay

I think he's scum. His defense was kind of garbage.
                              Why wait til now to vote then? He made his defense a long time ago.

Comment

• Another red stroke of the pen on mpg's record

Comment

Working...
                                X