Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• People who haven't modded games can shut up. PR where the hell is the vote count

Comment

• Originally posted by mpg1995 View Post
      It's a scum or dumb lynch with the added bonus that if he is scum we have more people to look at.
      No, this is a 'lol' or 'he held up last game' or scum lynch.

Originally posted by pheltzbahr View Post
      Rags was right, it does work.
      Yep.

Comment

• Originally posted by Ragnarok View Post
        No, this is a 'lol' or 'he held up last game' or scum lynch.
        Agreed. I don't like it one bit.

Originally posted by mpg1995 View Post
        Cougar, I started the Vitor lynch, how am I just following? Of all the people swag initially questioned I was the only one to for an opinion.
        This voting for Eli again is actually pretty damning if Eli doesn't come up scum IMO. You lynched Eli after several others, and said you were doing so because it was funny, switched to Vitor when Eli lost steam, and now lynched Eli again when it looked like he could be finished off. You've definitely shot up to my No. 1 suspect, despite the fact that cougar is attacking you, and I'm not sure about his status as a townie either.

Comment

• Vote Count

Ellijayfalconsfan - 12 - Swag, Snake, Rack, Prodigy, BCB, DB, Sir A, Pheltz, BB, Blue, MPG, Sancho

SirA - 1 PSU

No Lynch - 3 Elli, Daniel, Rags

Blue - 1 Vikingsfan

MPG - 1 Cougar

CJay - 1 GongKong

EllIjay has been lynched! WrIte-up comIng when I get to a computer.
          Rely on your own strength of body and soul. Take for your star self-reliance, faith, honesty and industry. Don't take too much advice; keep at the helm and steer your own ship, and remember that the great art of commanding is to take a fair share of the work. Fire above the mark you intend to hit. Energy, invincible determination with the right motive, are the levers that move the world.

- Noah Porter

Comment

• Originally posted by Daniel View Post
            Agreed. I don't like it one bit.

This voting for Eli again is actually pretty damning if Eli doesn't come up scum IMO. You lynched Eli after several others, and said you were doing so because it was funny, switched to Vitor when Eli lost steam, and now lynched Eli again when it looked like he could be finished off. You've definitely shot up to my No. 1 suspect, despite the fact that cougar is attacking you, and I'm not sure about his status as a townie either.
            This works no ways. If Eli comes up scum I'll target you and cougar then.

Comment

• That was interesting to read back through.

I think Eli is going to be scum though. Non-town at least.
              Originally posted by Daniel
              Me and my gun buddies aren't paranoid, but let me tell you about how Hillary's gun squads will come into your home to take away your God-given freedoms and guns, while forcing you to gay marry illegal immigrants and turn your home to Muslim abortion clinics.

That's how you sound.
              lmao

Comment

• Originally posted by PhoenixRogue View Post
                Vote Count

Ellijayfalconsfan - 12 - Swag, Snake, Rack, Prodigy, BCB, DB, Sir A, Pheltz, BB, Blue, MPG, Sancho

SirA - 1 PSU

No Lynch - 3 Elli, Daniel, Rags

Blue - 1 Vikingsfan

MPG - 1 Cougar

CJay - 1 GongKong

EllIjay has been lynched! WrIte-up comIng when I get to a computer.
                Are you using an s3?

Whenever I try to post from my phone it always capitalizes the I's like that. Its so annoying.

Comment

You mean this works both ways?

There was no case against Eli. It was a stupid lynch, and you blatantly followed into it without any reasoning, which is why you are different than the other 11 people that voted for him.

Comment

• Originally posted by SanchoPanza View Post
                    Who wrote this for you
                    SoberKong....lolol

Originally posted by pheltzbahr View Post
                    SoberKong?
                    Hey thats my line.....lolololololol......Bout to go to bars...(not driving for the panty waists around here, FYI)...hopefully we can go back to Drunken Monkey lat tonight
                    sigpic
                    Originally posted by Red-headed step-child
                    I suspect Gong is like an alien or barbarian who I look down on at first. Then I begin to suspect that he is actually a well-meaning guy who has much to teach us about life, until he puts his head through a glass ant farm.

Comment

• Originally posted by SwAg Dynasty View Post
                      That was interesting to read back through.

I think Eli is going to be scum though. Non-town at least.
                      Uh huh, uh huh.
                      pheltzbahr 2016 NFL Mock

Comment

Also, yes, keep attacking everyone who attacks you. That's in no way scummy.

Comment

• Originally posted by Daniel View Post
                          You mean this works both ways?

There was no case against Eli. It was a stupid lynch, and you blatantly followed into it without any reasoning, which is why you are different than the other 11 people that voted for him.
                          There are a few others in there that simply followed too, but nobody did it to he same degree as mpg. Mpg seems to be trying to hide in plain sight

Comment

• Do you think he won't?
                            Originally posted by Daniel
                            Me and my gun buddies aren't paranoid, but let me tell you about how Hillary's gun squads will come into your home to take away your God-given freedoms and guns, while forcing you to gay marry illegal immigrants and turn your home to Muslim abortion clinics.

That's how you sound.
                            lmao

Comment

• I don't think he will.

Oh, and where do you think the O/U for how long it takes for this write up?

Comment

• Originally posted by ctrmcougar View Post
                                There are a few others in there that simply followed too, but nobody did it to he same degree as mpg. Mpg seems to be trying to hide in plain sight
                                How did I follow to a higher degree? Does that mean I was walking with my finger up swags butt and everyone else was a few paces behind?

I have nothing to hide from.

Comment

Working...
                                X