X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Miami is on the bubble

http://www.cbssports.com/nfl/standings/playoffrace
    Legendarily swinging and missing on draft predictions since '10.

Comment

• Originally posted by JoeLegend View Post
      Knock Knock
      Whos there
      sigpic

Comment

Knock Knock
        Originally posted by SanchoPanza View Post
        Whos there
        Boo

Comment

Boo
          So you're Boo Berry. Gotcha.
          Originally posted by jepg
          I apologise to the entire Walter Football community for my bigoted views.

I should be put on an island and nuked.
          Blue is right

Comment

• Originally posted by Blue View Post
            Ugh. Was thinking Elli came up Frankenberry. I should go to bed.

Blue is right

Comment

You suppose to say Boo who
              Originally posted by Blue View Post
              Ugh. Was thinking Elli came up Frankenberry. I should go to bed.
              Cant do that its Friday

Comment

You suppose to say Boo who

Cant do that its Friday
                Not here it's not.

Blue is right

Comment

• So at todays practice they had my son on defense going 11 on offense VS 5 on defense. My son got 2 sacks 2 TFL and a FF. We have a game tomorrow I hope he plays the same way.

Comment

Not here it's not.
                    Where are you??? You saying its saturday cuz its past Midnight

Comment

Where are you??? You saying its saturday cuz its past Midnight
                      East Coast, brah.

Blue is right

Comment

• Originally posted by mpg1995 View Post
                        I've never seen any of those cereals at a grocery store.
                        Boo Berry, Count Chocula and Frankenberry only come out before Halloween. I bought some yesterday. It's tasty.

That's the one thing I felt compelled to respond to in all of today's happenings. High fives on Ellijay. The guy that sticks out to me right now is mpg. He was late on the initial push on Ellijay, was the first off when Ellijay showed up then moved back to Ellijay towards the end of the final lynch bandwagon. I figure Cougar is going to be everyone's crosshairs but I'm not as sold on that. Maybe I'm overthinking it, but it feels "too easy" in that I don't know if he'd belligerently reject the Ellijay bandwagon like he did if they truly were aligned.

Comment

• Originally posted by PhoenixRogue View Post
                          Elli floats down a deserted hallway, his ghostly form shimmering in the darkness. He had not seen a soul for hours. It was an unfortunate turn of events for this remnant from times long ago. As he turned the corner, however, he came face to face with an angry mob.
                          “Uh… hey guys. Those are some bangin bonita chick pics you’ve got there.” He stammers as he pulls at his bowtie.
                          Infuriated at Elli’s complimenting of the pictures; and wanting only for themselves they begin grumbling.

“Elli sucks! Let’s lynch him” A voice from the crowd calls.

“Yeah he’s going to make the nights longer!”

“Wait a second fellas… I’m not trying to take your pictures. This whole thing is a dumb understanding. I can’t be scum, I was the last one here.”

The mob starts creeping forward; some picking up nearby furniture to use as weapons.

“He has to be scum or dumb!”

Elli inches backwards, around the corner; ectoplasmic sweat running down his face.
                          “You know… I forgot my dancing shoes. I’ll be right back.”

He turns around and streaks down the hallway as fast as he can zipping around corners and flying through furniture. As he rounds the corner he suddenly halts when he sees three furry creatures standing in his path. Bugged-out eyes sit atop a large mouth filled serrated teeth.

“Who you gonna call?” One says.

“Crazy Cravings!” The second one says.

All three whip up a pad from between their legs and start pissing on Ellijay.

“Don’t cross the streams!” The the third creature yells in a high pitched voice.
                          Once the urine stops flowing. Ellijay looks at him, his yellow brimmed hat soaked and clinging to his ghostly face.

“Really?” He mutters?

Just then yellow and black stripped ghost trap slides across the floor and opens. A neon blue light emits from the trap as it opens and a suction begins to pull Ellijay downward. He tries to fight against the vortex wind, his hand clasped on the edge of the trap. As he looks up, a scared look frozen on his face, he sees the mob standing before him.

“Later scum” One says and a torrent of piss splash down upon him knocking him into the abyss.

“Damn it smells like piss in here”

The mob disperses in disgust as the first Night begins.

EllijayFalconsFan is dead. He was Booberry, Redirecting Poltergeist, Scare Team Alpha

It is now Night 1. You have 24 hours to send in your PMs to PR. Send a PM even if you do not plan on using your Night ability this phase.
                          Now I feel like a dumbass. Oh well. I still didn't feel great about it.

Comment

East Coast, brah.
                            Originally posted by Ckane138 View Post
                            Boo Berry, Count Chocula and Frankenberry only come out before Halloween. I bought some yesterday. It's tasty.

That's the one thing I felt compelled to respond to in all of today's happenings. High fives on Ellijay. The guy that sticks out to me right now is mpg. He was late on the initial push on Ellijay, was the first off when Ellijay showed up then moved back to Ellijay towards the end of the final lynch bandwagon. I figure Cougar is going to be everyone's crosshairs but I'm not as sold on that. Maybe I'm overthinking it, but it feels "too easy" in that I don't know if he'd belligerently reject the Ellijay bandwagon like he did if they truly were aligned.
                            Pheltz refused to lynch Eli and then started the lynch on Vitor. I think he is the guy

Comment

So at todays practice they had my son on defense going 11 on offense VS 5 on defense. My son got 2 sacks 2 TFL and a FF. We have a game tomorrow I hope he plays the same way.
                              Beast
                              sigpic

Comment

East Coast, brah.
                                with my hours the date dont change until I sleep. I com in on Friday go home on saturday but I date all my sheets to Friday

Comment

Working...
                                X