X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by Ckane138 View Post
    8==jjjj==D ~
    LOL What are the j's
    Legendarily swinging and missing on draft predictions since '10.

Comment

• 8======d------- (.)(.)

Comment

• Originally posted by JoeLegend View Post
        LOL What are the j's
        Fingers.

Comment

8======D------- (.)(.) a
          Fail

Comment

Fingers.
            Thats a sin. I dont see a ring on them fingers

Comment

• This write up is huge for not being a full night Like my wiener

Comment

Thats hilarious
                sigpic

Comment

It's the right hand. The ring's on the other one.

Comment

It's the right hand. The ring's on the other one.
                    Youre a good man

Comment

• Originally posted by PhoenixRogue View Post
                      The clock ticks just past midnight and the halls of the expansive hotel are silent. Not a creature is stirring at the moment. Suddenly the sound of a rooster call wakes those that are sleeping in their beds. Groggily, the awake to an early morning.

Night 1 is now over. PMs are being sent now.
                      1 hour later either it was a joke or PR fell asleep.

Comment

• PSU shambles down the corridor, his ancient wraps dragging on the floor behind him. He nears the hotel room door of his next victim, and his mind is in complete joy as he imagines what he will do that helpless individual.
                        However, he is not alone. Behind him, a creature looms, watching his prey trying to force his way through the doorway. Saliva slides out of its mouth and down its scaled chin. Shifting his cap, the creature hops forward preparing to pounce.
                        Hearing a commotion from behind him, PSU spins around to face his large mouthed attacker.
                        “Daniel?” The mummy stammers, “what are you doing here? I thought you were with Scare Team Bravo?

The creature says nothing as it opens its mouth. Gaping wide, a tongue shoots out of its mouth and wraps around the ancient man, and with barely a sound, pulls him inside.
                        The next day the only remnants of PSU are a pile of bones, with the meat picked clean.

PSUShenanigans is dead. He was Fruity Yummy Mummy, Rotting Roleblocker, Scare Team Alpha

---------------------------------------------------------------
                        Prodigy was injured last night. He may not talk or vote in the thread today.

----------------------------------------------------------------
                        MPG1995 fell into a deep slumber. He may not talk or vote in the thread today.

IT IS NOW DAY 2. WITH 21 ALIVE AND 19 VOTING, IT’S 10 TO LYNCH!
                        Rely on your own strength of body and soul. Take for your star self-reliance, faith, honesty and industry. Don't take too much advice; keep at the helm and steer your own ship, and remember that the great art of commanding is to take a fair share of the work. Fire above the mark you intend to hit. Energy, invincible determination with the right motive, are the levers that move the world.

- Noah Porter

Comment

1 hour later either it was a joke or PR fell asleep.
                          I'm starting to think I jinxed myself by staying up for this and I'm probably gonna be dead.

Comment

• LOL at Fruity yummy mummy. Honestly I was gonna push PSU to damn it. He got mad at the rush lynch on his mate.

Comment

• Not dead! And another scum dead. High fives everyone.

I'm out.

Comment

Not dead! And another scum dead. High fives everyone.

I'm out.
                                Dudes bolting
                                sigpic

Comment

Working...
                                X