• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by Body Burner View Post
    You're right sorry I called LaRon a fag
    iC-WuTuDiD
    Originally posted by Daniel
    Me and my gun buddies aren't paranoid, but let me tell you about how Hillary's gun squads will come into your home to take away your God-given freedoms and guns, while forcing you to gay marry illegal immigrants and turn your home to Muslim abortion clinics.

That's how you sound.
    lmao

Comment

• Originally posted by GongKong View Post
      You don't have to threaten by me. I was posing many a questions. I really have no idea what to think of what happened and what they are talkign about for you and what you did wrong....asidefrom the laron thing. I am confused, to say the least.

I'll wing it and see if that works
      Not threatened at all just thought you deserved an answer

Comment

• Originally posted by SwAg Dynasty View Post
        iC-WuTuDiD
        I love ya Swag no homo some homo

Comment

• Tango and NYJETS get all the homo love :c
          Me and my gun buddies aren't paranoid, but let me tell you about how Hillary's gun squads will come into your home to take away your God-given freedoms and guns, while forcing you to gay marry illegal immigrants and turn your home to Muslim abortion clinics.

That's how you sound.
          lmao

Comment

• Anyone want to clue me in? Body Burner lynch mob seems to all be on the same page. What did he do, aside from call Laron a gaywad?
            sigpic
            Originally posted by Red-headed step-child
            I suspect Gong is like an alien or barbarian who I look down on at first. Then I begin to suspect that he is actually a well-meaning guy who has much to teach us about life, until he puts his head through a glass ant farm.

Comment

• Originally posted by SwAg Dynasty View Post
              Tango and NYJETS get all the homo love :c
              White text

Comment

Anyone want to clue me in? Body Burner lynch mob seems to all be on the same page. What did he do, aside from call Laron a gaywad?
                Id like that too so I can defend myself

Comment

• I want more people to come here.

That's how you sound.
                  lmao

Comment

Because I am bored and nothing seems to be going on

SirA: Because I can imagine Vitor getting pissed and quiting because he was scum and we were lynching him for no reason.

Ragnarok: just my gut, plus he hasn't threatened to kill me yet

SwAg Dynasty: because LaRon Landry is a *****

VF: its pretty obvious that Cougar is town and he is still pushing him.

Daniel and DB for no real reason than just a vibe I am getting
                    Not sure how you came to this conclusion on day 2

Comment

Id like that too so I can defend myself
                      At least I'm not the only one......lololol Phelz started this BTW.......if you are town, he is a dick....FYI
                      sigpic
                      Originally posted by Red-headed step-child
                      I suspect Gong is like an alien or barbarian who I look down on at first. Then I begin to suspect that he is actually a well-meaning guy who has much to teach us about life, until he puts his head through a glass ant farm.

Comment

Anyone want to clue me in? Body Burner lynch mob seems to all be on the same page. What did he do, aside from call Laron a gaywad?
                        Its your first game, so you probably won't get it. But no, no one's clueing in anyone until its obvious.
                        pheltzbahr 2016 NFL Mock

Comment

• Originally posted by pheltzbahr View Post
                          Its your first game, so you probably won't get it. But no, no one's clueing in anyone until its obvious.
                          So nothing got it.

Comment

At least I'm not the only one......lololol Phelz started this BTW.......if you are town, he is a dick....FYI
                            I am town and yes he is a dick

Comment

• BB, answer my accusation

Comment

White text
                                This is the price I pay for trying to look cool by not quoting.

That's how you sound.
                                lmao

Comment

Working...
                                X