This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Cereal Killers Mafia

TV REPORTER – “We are here live at the Renaissance Hotel, where the Breakfast summit is well under way. At the forefront of the conference this week is the vastly controversial topic of removing sugar from cereal products in order to promote a more healthy way of life. PhoenixRogue, leader of the proponents for the move had this to say at a press conference earlier this week.

“For too long we have laced our delicious and healthy cereal with a toxin known as sugar. It has led to high blood pressure, increased occurrences of heart attacks, obesity, and an overall decline in the welfare of our children. I may be the first to put my foot down and say I don’t like how the cereal business is currently ran, nor will I be the last. Thank you.”

TV REPORTER – “Reception to the idea has been mixed at best. Criticism to the proposition has focused primarily at the potential loss of taste and flavor that could be attributed with the removal of sugar; some going as far as to say that it could signal the end of days for some cereal brands.

We now listen live as PhoenixRogue enters the conference room to begin today’s proceedings.”

--------------
    The auditorium comes into full focus as PhoenixRogue walks up to the mahogany podium. His long brown shaggy locks sway back and forth below his ears and he clears his throat to speak. Tapping the silver and black microphone, he smiles as the familiar echo of tapping resonates on the speakers in the room.
    “Friends, Kraft and Kelloggsmen, lend me your ears. Today we mark a historic day as we open our final discussions on removing the poison known as Sugar away from our meals, as well as decrease child obesity in our great country. I was but a young lad when I was put on camera to taste a sugary cereal… and ever since that day I have regretted that moment. It was that traumatizing day that I began my long winding road in and out of rehab until this moment where I come before you today. We must put a stop to this atrocity.”
    Cheers and grumbles are heard amongst those who have come to witness PhoenixRogue’s speech.

“But first, I would like to recognize one of our brethren as he has decided to step down at the Chancellor of the Healthy Breakfast Coalition. One of our founding members, this man has been crucial to our pursuit for healthier breakfasts everywhere. Please welcome Tango to the podium.”
    PhoenixRogue steps backward, his face in a warm smile as he watches Tango flutter to the stage; the propellers connected to his head keeping him aloft. A wide toothed smile is plastered on his face. Wrinkles of age bevel into every corner of his pink face. He is clothed in a lime green suit; with a utility belt strapped around an unnoticeable waist.

“Hello, my name is Tango. When I first came to this planet you all greeted with open arms… and shot guns, but we’ll forget about that one simple misstep. After a long time of getting to know you all, I recognize it is time for me to return to my planet. My people wait what I have to say of Planet E…. I mean Earth. PhoenixRogue and the rest of the coalition have my full support as I leave you all. Please continue on this fight for better…”

The room is thrown in darkness as startled cries leave those in attendance. Sounds of struggle come from the stage where PhoenixRogue and Tango had stood. Tables clatter over as many of those in attendance rise to their feet. Many others stumble over the tables and fall into heaps upon the floor. One brave soul runs to the light switch near the door and flicks it on. Before them is a ghastly site.
    Tango’s headless body lays upon the podium. His small ray gun grasped stiffly in his hand.
    A woman’s scream from the corner of the room grabs the crowds attention. Blood is streaming down her face, but it is not her own. Crimson drops fall from the ceiling staining her bleach blonde hair and falling to her pale yellow shirt. Jammed into the rafters is Tango’s head; his propeller jutting through the ceiling’s drywall. The remnants of his neck had been shredded to pieces.
    Tango is dead. He was Quisp, Blitzed Out Alien, Healthy Breakfast Brigade

A thud is heard from behind the mass of onlookers. Spinning towards the sound, they see PhoenixRogue sprawled out on top of one of the tables. Gashes across his body seep his crimson life’s essence onto documents labeled “The Healthy Breakfast Initiative”. He labors to breathe his eyes fluttering in shock. Hushed gasps befall the crowd as one onlooker draws near. PhoenixRogue strains against his own failing body, trying to say one last thing before darkness befalls him. With one pale hand he grabs onto the onlooker’s arm; instantly startling the bystander. He pulls the frightened man close, as anger washes over his face. He whispers something into the man’s ear and then collapses lifelessly to the table.

The startled man looks back at the crowd, and strains to find the strength to restate the dying man’s last words. Shaking, he adjusts his glasses and looks at the grief stricken crowd.

The words “Mikey, doesn’t like it,” escape his lips, before the room is once again plunged into darkness and chaos ensues as the doors to the room open into the expansive hotel.

PhoenixRogue is dead. He was Little Mikey, Sugarholic Child Star, Healthy Breakfast Brigade.

RULES -- Read these.

-Unless it says otherwise in your Role PM, you may NOT talk about the game outside of the Game Thread.

-Voting during the Day Phase will end once we get to a majority decision.

-In order to vote for someone to get lynched during the day, you must bold their name, you must unlynch one person before you vote to lynch another.

-The Night phase will last exactly 24 hours unless PR receives every PM. That means if you have a Night Ability, you have 24 hours to send in your PMs to PR unless otherwise noted. Should you not want to use your night ability, send a PM saying so.

-Starting Day 2, I reserve the right to set a 72-hour limit on Day phases on a whim. Be active and talk to each other if you want the game to progress, or it will be progressed for you.

-No editing or deleting your posts in the game thread. Double, triple, quadruple, quintuple, etc. posting is fine. I reserve the right to mod kill and forcefully end a lynch.

-NO POSTING SCREENSHOTS OR DIRECTLY QUOTING FROM ROLE PMs. No fake role PMs either (this will be strictly enforced). Failure to do so will result in being modkilled.

-No deadchats.

-Do not post information regarding your PM from the Night phase prior to the writeup being posted

-If your PM says not to say something, don’t. There will be no second chances and you will be modkilled.

-Do not read the Who's Online list

Player List

1. [B[Ragnarok - Sonny, Former Puff Addict, Crime Syndicare[/b]
    2. Morgus - Trix, Homicial Rabbit, Independent
    3. Rackcitysteelers - Cap'N Crunch, Bulletproof Swashbuckler Healthy Breakfast Brigade
    4. SanchoPanza
    5. bcb1213
    6. ctrmcougar
    7. Pheltzbahr
    8. SirA - Coco, Framed Monkey, Independent
    9. GongKong - Fruit Brute, Ravenous Werewolf Crime Syndicate
    10. mpg1995 - Frankenberry, Silence Experiment, Scare Team Alpha
    11. Swag Dynasty - Buzz, Doubted Bee, Healthy Breakfast Brigade
    12. CKane
    13. Vf
    14. Joe
    15. Body Burner - Wendell, Jack of all Cuisines, Healthy Breakfast Brigade
    16. PSUShenanigans - Fruity Yummy Mummy, Rotting Roleblocker, Scare Team Alpha
    17. Daniel Brown - Sugar Bear, Pothead Protector Healthy Breakfast Brigade
    18. CJay - Chip, Stalker Hound Crime Syndicate
    19. Snake - Buzz, Doubted Bee Healthy Breakfast Brigade
    20. Prodigy - Count Chocula, Vampire Elder, Scare Team Alpha
    21. Blue
    22. Daniel - Officer Crumb, Decorated Cop, Healthy Breakfast Brigade
    23. Ellijay - Booberry, Redirecting Poltergeist, Scare Team Alpha

IT IS NOW DAY 1. WITH 23 ALIVE AND 23 VOTING, IT’S 12 TO LYNCH!

Day 1: Elli is Ghostbusted
    Night 1: Bon AppePSU
    Day 2: Put a Knife in BB, he's lynched
    Night 2: Morgus is a hare too late.
    Day 3: Town goes apeshit over SirA
    Night 3: Swag Gets Buzzed, Daniel is Tongue Lashed, Blue gets a bit singed.
    Day 4: MPG's Silence is Broken
    Night 4: Pheltz Flies High Like a White Guy.
    Day 5: Gong's Day Turns Shockingly Bad
    Night 5: DB Takes a Shot From the Dark; Prodigy Bites Off More Than He Can Chew
    Day 6: CJay is Hung Out to Dry
    Night 6: Rack Tongue Ties His Foe and Pheltz Calls Life Alert!
    Day 7: Oh Captain, My Captain.
    Last edited by PR; 09-27-2012, 09:37 PM.
    Rely on your own strength of body and soul. Take for your star self-reliance, faith, honesty and industry. Don't take too much advice; keep at the helm and steer your own ship, and remember that the great art of commanding is to take a fair share of the work. Fire above the mark you intend to hit. Energy, invincible determination with the right motive, are the levers that move the world.

- Noah Porter

Game on. So excited.

Comment

This is exciting, going to be way better than Afterlife Mafia

Comment

Botched the coloring in the OP
        sigpic

Comment

I didn't do great last game but I'm taking this one more cerealisly.

Comment

color fail

Comment

Originally posted by PhoenixRogue View Post
              -The Night phase will last exactly 24 hours unless Blue receives every PM.
              Send PM's to Blue, got it.

Comment

lr:dr
                sigpic
                Originally posted by Red-headed step-child
                I suspect Gong is like an alien or barbarian who I look down on at first. Then I begin to suspect that he is actually a well-meaning guy who has much to teach us about life, until he puts his head through a glass ant farm.

Comment

Lynch Eli
                  Originally posted by Daniel
                  Me and my gun buddies aren't paranoid, but let me tell you about how Hillary's gun squads will come into your home to take away your God-given freedoms and guns, while forcing you to gay marry illegal immigrants and turn your home to Muslim abortion clinics.

That's how you sound.
                  lmao

Comment

Originally posted by SanchoPanza View Post
                    Botched the coloring in the OP
                    Originally posted by Prodigy View Post
                    color fail
                    PR is already messing everything up.
                    Originally posted by GongKong View Post
                    Never read a wall of text PR posts. Just ask him for cliff notes.

Comment

-The Night phase will last exactly 24 hours unless Blue receives every PM. That means if you have a Night Ability, you have 24 hours to send in your PMs to Blue unless otherwise noted. Should you not want to use your night ability, send a PM saying so.
                      You heard the man.
                      Originally posted by jepg
                      I apologise to the entire Walter Football community for my bigoted views.

I should be put on an island and nuked.
                      Originally posted by jepg
                      Blue is right

Comment

I love Bud Light Platinum ^.^

Originally posted by GongKong View Post
                        LOL

Originally posted by SwAg Dynasty View Post
                        Lynch Eli
                        Lynch Eli

Comment

Originally posted by SwAg Dynasty View Post
                          Lynch Eli
                          Has anyone ever died in two mafia games in one day?

Comment

Eli is a dork.......or do you mean Elijah? lol This is crazy ness
                            sigpic
                            Originally posted by Red-headed step-child
                            I suspect Gong is like an alien or barbarian who I look down on at first. Then I begin to suspect that he is actually a well-meaning guy who has much to teach us about life, until he puts his head through a glass ant farm.

Comment

Only like 9 more and lols ensue
                              Originally posted by Daniel
                              Me and my gun buddies aren't paranoid, but let me tell you about how Hillary's gun squads will come into your home to take away your God-given freedoms and guns, while forcing you to gay marry illegal immigrants and turn your home to Muslim abortion clinics.

That's how you sound.
                              lmao

Comment

Working...
                              X