Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I am helping my buddy paint and refurbish his basement today. I won't be on til sometime later tonight. Will be fun to play in my second game ever. Look forward to the hilarity....oh yeah, before I forget

Lynch Blue

lolololololololololololoololol poor blue will prolly wall of text rage post in here now. luv ya blue j/k on the lynch.....well sort of.....most likely
    sigpic
    Originally posted by Red-headed step-child
    I suspect Gong is like an alien or barbarian who I look down on at first. Then I begin to suspect that he is actually a well-meaning guy who has much to teach us about life, until he puts his head through a glass ant farm.

Comment

Originally posted by Snake View Post
      So nothing happpened? Or she's your fourth wife now?
      Lmao
      Originally posted by Daniel
      Me and my gun buddies aren't paranoid, but let me tell you about how Hillary's gun squads will come into your home to take away your God-given freedoms and guns, while forcing you to gay marry illegal immigrants and turn your home to Muslim abortion clinics.

That's how you sound.
      lmao

Comment

Originally posted by GongKong View Post
        I am helping my buddy paint and refurbish his basement today. I won't be on til sometime later tonight. Will be fun to play in my second game ever. Look forward to the hilarity....oh yeah, before I forget

Lynch Blue

lolololololololololololoololol poor blue will prolly wall of text rage post in here now. luv ya blue j/k on the lynch.....well sort of.....most likely
        We're gonna give a preview of our dominance!!!

Comment

Originally posted by miamidolphin4life View Post
          We're gonna give a preview of our dominance!!!
          Hells yeah.....just remember Blue is the new Elli!!!!

hahahahahaha This will be greatness
          sigpic
          Originally posted by Red-headed step-child
          I suspect Gong is like an alien or barbarian who I look down on at first. Then I begin to suspect that he is actually a well-meaning guy who has much to teach us about life, until he puts his head through a glass ant farm.

Comment

Originally posted by GongKong View Post
            Hells yeah.....just remember Blue is the new Elli!!!!

hahahahahaha This will be greatness
            So I'm going to issue a warning now

If you go after Gong Kong, I will handle things.

Comment

Originally posted by miamidolphin4life View Post
              So I'm going to issue a warning now

If you go after Gong Kong, I will handle things.
              B*tch

Comment

So we've got our roles. When are we actually starting?

Comment

Originally posted by Daniel View Post
                  So we've got our roles. When are we actually starting?
                  Now Lynch Rags

Comment

I have to help someone study for our Civ test for an hour. Thread should be up soon after I get back

Comment

• Originally posted by ctrmcougar View Post
                      I have to help someone study for our Civ test for an hour. Thread should be up soon after I get back
                      Is this on Utah time too?

Actually Cougar are you actually Mormon? i have a question for you about it cause one of my friends is and I think he's doing it wrong...

Arn't you not allowed to have caffeine or anything else that effects/stimulates the brain?

Comment

• Sorry guys WiFi crashed again. Working on getting everything wired and should have write up up soon.

Originally posted by Snake View Post
                        Is this on Utah time too?

Actually Cougar are you actually Mormon? i have a question for you about it cause one of my friends is and I think he's doing it wrong...

Arn't you not allowed to have caffeine or anything else that effects/stimulates the brain?
                        Yes, I am actually a Mormon, but that was actually an assumption everyone made when I joined as a BYU fan

Many of us don't drink caffeine because of it's lack of healthiness, but it is not against our Church to drink caffeine. Other stimulants, it depends. If it like hard core drugs, that is against policy, but it is not my place to say anything

Comment

Working...
                        X