Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Walterfootball.com Forum Live Fantasy Draft and Mafia Party Mafia Sign Up Thread.

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Walterfootball.com Forum Live Fantasy Draft and Mafia Party Mafia Sign Up Thread.

Game is probably going to start right around the middle of next month, unless both Happy Holidays and Batman and Blue's game end relatively soon and there's not another game ready to go. If you are not going to be active, don't play - there will be a necessary post requirement per person per day (it won't be very much, and I'll obviously be reasonable about unforeseen circumstances).

You can post your character, your role, your results, etc. You will NOT be allowed to do a "post the 7th letter of the win condition" scenario. If I see this ****, you're dying on the spot. If you have a problem with this, save yourself some time and don't sign up.

Game has 30 roles, a smaller version with 20 roles has been created - I'll take less if I have to. If I feel you're going to be a hindrance to the game for whatever reason (inactivity, trolling, habitual rule breaking, excessive stupidity), you're not going to play.

Interest list: (will PM everybody about a week or so before game starts to confirm they still want to play)
    Friese
    Rags
    Blue
    Cory
    Bcb
    JLash
    Walt
    usly
    footsy
    Rofl
    PSU
    Monk
    MD4L
    SP
    Paul goodman
    PR
    Linds
    Chg
    Jepg
    Johnny
    Pheltz
    Top Tier Tom

EDIT: Rags and Cory make up a good point, so I'm going to get this out of the way now - whatever role you got was selected AT RANDOM. If anybody gets a role of themselves, their best friend, their imaginary friend, or whatever...it was purely coincidentally.
    Last edited by Clovdyx; 11-14-2013, 08:52 PM.

Interested. In.

Game won't start before Arkham is over, I guess?

Hmm, shoudln't there be other mafias before? Check here: http://forum.walterfootball.com/show...a-Registration
    Coming soon: Cold War Mini Mafia II - The Berlin Wall

Comment

Boom

Comment

Interested. You're totes cutting in line, though.
        Originally posted by jepg
        I apologise to the entire Walter Football community for my bigoted views.

I should be put on an island and nuked.
        Originally posted by jepg
        Blue is right

Comment

Originally posted by Friese View Post
          Interested. In.

Game won't start before Arkham is over, I guess?

Hmm, shoudln't there be other mafias before? Check here: http://forum.walterfootball.com/show...a-Registration
          I'm not starting it until everything currently playing/being registered is over.

And I had no idea we were still using that - somebody should sticky that if we're going to follow it. In light of that, I'll also allow anybody else that's ready to go to finish before I even start mine, as it's going to be done around the players instead of trying to find players to fill spots.

Comment

Originally posted by Blue View Post
            Interested. You're totes cutting in line, though.
            I didn't cut.

I'll also allow anybody else that's ready to go to finish before I even start mine

Comment

I will play

Comment

I wonder if anyone who went will get themselves as a role.

Comment

I hope I'm me.
                  Originally posted by GongKong
                  I wonder what Cory has cooked up. He is usually a leader of men. Cory the butcher of bakersfield. The one that does not eat the last piece of bread on the table. Truly a hero to the people, even if he spit in the butter bowl, cuz he is a wily little rebel.

Comment

Originally posted by corycurren View Post
                    I hope I'm me.
                    Please, you all hope you're me.

Comment

Originally posted by Ragnarok View Post
                      I wonder if anyone who went will get themselves as a role.
                      Well, considering nearly everybody who was there plays Mafia, the odds would suggest it.

Comment

I'm sexy. I'm in.

Comment

Is this....a game about a bunch of guys from a forum who got together for a fantasy football draft and played mafia?
                          sigpic

Comment

I breath. I'm in.
                            Originally posted by Johnnyallstar
                            I call dibs on Saban.

I'm gonna suplex that doomtrain so hard.

Comment

Originally posted by SanchoPanza View Post
                              Is this....a game about a bunch of guys from a forum who got together for a fantasy football draft and played mafia?
                              It might be along those lines.

Comment

Working...
                              X