No announcement yet.

Regular Show Mini-Mafia

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• yeah, I don't wanna hammer the gong just yet, but he's seeming shady.

Comment

• Just a friendly reminder from the mod, you have about 3 hours left to come to a decision or the dayphase will be forcibly ended.

Comment

• Eight people voting. Eight freaking people. Lame
        A mans reputation is what his friends say about him. His character is what his enemies say about him

Live everyday as if it is your last, one day it will be

Life has defining moments, define the moment or the moment will define you

Ask yourself if you would feel comfortable giving your 2 best friends keys to your house. If not, find new best friends

Dont trust a women who doesn't close her eyes when you kiss her

Comment

• Originally posted by bcb1213 View Post
          Eight people voting. Eight freaking people. Lame
          I count nine freaking people.

Comment

• Originally posted by Daniel View Post
            I count nine freaking people.
            I wasn't freaking counting myself. I should have said 8 OTHER freaking people. Who hasn'tvvoted
            A mans reputation is what his friends say about him. His character is what his enemies say about him

Ask yourself if you would feel comfortable giving your 2 best friends keys to your house. If not, find new best friends

Comment

• Unlynch no lynch

Lynch Gong

I am about 75% convinced on the case and that is much better than having the day phase forcibly ended on us.

Comment

• Vote count:

Monk - 1 - usly

No Lynch - 1 - Centurion

usly - 1 - Gong

Gong - 6 - PR, cory, Alastair, bcb, Friese, IR

With 13 alive and 13 voting, it's 7 to lynch!

Comment

• Footsy, Usly, cent. Anyone else? I don't want a repeat of blue's game here

Comment

• The way this lynched has stalled and the couple unlynchings when it got serious have me a little perturbed.
                    Originally posted by GongKong
                    I wonder what Cory has cooked up. He is usually a leader of men. Cory the butcher of bakersfield. The one that does not eat the last piece of bread on the table. Truly a hero to the people, even if he spit in the butter bowl, cuz he is a wily little rebel.

Comment

• Lynch Gong

Only about an hour left, just wanted to give him a shot.

Comment

• lynch gong I hate confrontation.

Comment

• Vote count:

Monk - 1 - usly

No Lynch - 1 - Centurion

usly - 1 - Gong

Gong - 7 - PR, cory, Alastair, bcb, Friese, IR, footsy

Gongkong has been lynched! Writeup incoming.

Comment

• The zero hour was fast approaching, and no decision had yet been reached.

"Gong doesn't seem to understand what's going on. Lynch him."

"No, you guys, you just misunderstood me."

"Well then, what's your defense?"

"......."

"Dude bolted."

"Let's just lynch him then."

The town gathered around Gong, pummeling him with Deathkwondo, until finally, someone sent the dreaded Death Sandwich his way. Since he wasn't wearing his cutoffs and mullet, he died instantly.

Gong is dead. He was Benson, The Boss, The Park Aligned.

It is now Night 1. You have 24 hours to send in your PMs. If you do not want to use your ability, send me a PM saying so.

Comment

• So, is he a good guy? Never seen the show, but it seems like blue would = town.
                              Can you spare a septim?

Comment

• Originally posted by Centurion View Post
                                So, is he a good guy? Never seen the show, but it seems like blue would = town.
                                .................................................. ..
                                Originally posted by GongKong
                                I wonder what Cory has cooked up. He is usually a leader of men. Cory the butcher of bakersfield. The one that does not eat the last piece of bread on the table. Truly a hero to the people, even if he spit in the butter bowl, cuz he is a wily little rebel.

Comment

Working...
                                X