Regular Show Mini-Mafia

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by Friese View Post
    Sorry I didn't post earlier, had (and still have) extremely much to do lately.

Even though Centurion is not being lynched right now and even though he didn't act in the most intelligent way (to say the least) I can and want to confirm that "The Park's Allies Aligned" exists.
    Interesting. We will need more info from you later.

Comment

• Vote Count:

bcb - 1 - PR

Johnny - 1 - cory

Monk - 7 - usly, footsy, Johnny, Centurion, Sickpuppets, Alastair, bcb

Monk has been lynched! Writeup incoming!

Comment

• Monk was happy he'd survived this long. It was a rare feat for him. However, his happiness didn't last long, as a crowd began to gather around him.

"Why aren't you like us?"

".tuoba gniklat er'uoy tahw wonk t'nod I"

"OK, no. None of that. Lynch Monk!"

The Park employees gathered around Monk, and hoisted him up onto the gallows, but his head just wouldn't fit through the noose, so they improvised. Taking some rope, Skips, the Cart, and Muscle Man all together, they pulled at Monk from different ends until he was ripped to pieces.

Monk is dead. He was Pops, Park Proprietor, The Park Aligned.

It is Night 2. Please send your PMs as quickly as you can. I'll be out of town all weekend, and would like to get yall into a dayphase before that.

Comment

• And why would pops talk backwards?

Comment

• Originally posted by Johnnyallstar View Post
            And why would pops talk backwards?
            That's a damn good question. Is this monk being monk, or is it some weird role? Also...

Originally posted by monk2310 View Post
            .llabtoof hcnyl ,nwot m'I taht ees uoy dna dehcnyl teg i nehW
            His dying post is to implicate Footy. I'm not getting a scum read from footy, but is there a chance that Monk was on to something?

Comment

• Originally posted by Johnnyallstar View Post
              And why would pops talk backwards?
              You know I can't answer that.

Anyways, seriously yall, get those PMs in. I will have zero access to internet this weekend, and I know how a 72 hour nightphase can kill a game.

Comment

• That was footsy's fault. Why was he so hard-on to get a townie lynched?
                Can you spare a septim?

Comment

• Originally posted by Alastair View Post
                  That's a damn good question. Is this monk being monk, or is it some weird role? Also...

His dying post is to implicate Footy. I'm not getting a scum read from footy, but is there a chance that Monk was on to something?
                  Monk thinks I am scum every single game. Including Arkham, when I was outed Motivator. My play should speak for itself. Cory, me, you and PR are all but clear IMO.

I am hella confused, Pops is hard to understand on the show but posting backwards... hmm.

I think JAS needs to be our target tomorrow. Thats who I am thinking.

Comment

• Originally posted by Centurion View Post
                    That was footsy's fault. Why was he so hard-on to get a townie lynched?
                    Dude, if I knew he was town I wouldn't have lynched him. I'll take responsibility though. My thinking was the same as yours plus I hate Monk.

Comment

• So this week:
                      1. Got a raise
                      2. Get to stay at a hotel for free for alumni weekend
                      3. Made an awesome Master Shake Halloween costume

If the weekend's half as good as this week has been, I'll be coming back one happy mother****er.

Comment

• Originally posted by Daniel View Post
                        So this week:
                        1. Got a raise

If the weekend's half as good as this week has been, I'll be coming back one happy mother****er.
                        Congrats man.

Comment

So this week:
                          1. Got a raise

Congrats. I think we're all going to honor your awesome weekend off from WF.com by breaking every mod rule you've posted. It's only fair that you come back to chaos.

Comment

• Originally posted by Alastair View Post
                            Congrats. I think we're all going to honor your awesome weekend off from WF.com by breaking every mod rule you've posted. It's only fair that you come back to chaos.
                            Fair is fair.

Comment

Fair is fair.
                              Daniel is online right now. I checked.

Comment

So this week:
                                1. Got a raise

I'm missing "getting laid" in that list. I strongly advice you to add that.
                                Coming soon: Cold War Mini Mafia II - The Berlin Wall

Comment

Working...
                                X