No announcement yet.

Regular Show Mini-Mafia

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Deadpost fest would have been more fun, but I don't think that many dead yet.

I could mod, but I am going out with Bcb tonight. cleveland-town, USA buddy.

I will get the inside info from him and dead post it, so I can join Robley in ban-dom land. Or we will get drunk and laugh about stuff. Something of the sort.
    sigpic
    Originally posted by Red-headed step-child
    I suspect Gong is like an alien or barbarian who I look down on at first. Then I begin to suspect that he is actually a well-meaning guy who has much to teach us about life, until he puts his head through a glass ant farm.

Comment

• Originally posted by GongKong View Post
      Deadpost fest would have been more fun, but I don't think that many dead yet.

I could mod, but I am going out with Bcb tonight. cleveland-town, USA buddy.

I will get the inside info from him and dead post it, so I can join Robley in ban-dom land. Or we will get drunk and laugh about stuff. Something of the sort.
      Have fun, guys!!! Don't get too crazy.

Comment

• Am I dead yet? No? Okay.

Comment

• I'm hungover, sore, and for some reason my snot is black, but I'm back. I'll catch up here in a minute and I'm guessing I'll need to post a writeup.

Comment

• I was lynched in no time flat, without being able to put up a defense, because I'm totes scummy.

Have fun with it.

Comment

• Vote Count:

Johnny - 6 - IR, footsy, usly, cory, SP, bcb

Johnny has been lynched! Writeup incoming.

Comment

• "OK guys, let's lynch Johnny."

"Yeah, that sounds good."

"You think we should slow down and think this through, since we won't get a writeup for three more days?"

"Nah, let's lynch him now."

"OK. No one unvote before he gets on."

Johnny was always kind of a wimp, even if he'd defeated sentient videogames, stopped Deathbear, and even defeated Klorgbane the Destroyer. He didn't stand a chance, as the Park employees gathered around pummeling him over and over until he was dead.

Johnny is dead. He was Mordecai, Main Character, The Park Aligned.

It is Night 3. You have 24 hours to send in your PMs.

Comment

• Thanks Daniel, I had some fun, despite the outcome.

Comment

• Originally posted by Johnnyallstar View Post
                    Thanks Daniel, I had some fun, despite the outcome.
                    Sorry Johnny, I'll avenge you and then slack off to.
                    Originally posted by Johnnyallstar
                    I call dibs on Saban.

I'm gonna suplex that doomtrain so hard.

Comment

• Originally posted by SickPuppets View Post
                      Sorry Johnny, I'll avenge you and then slack off to.
                      Bad acting is bad

Comment

• Originally posted by InjuredReserve View Post
                        Bad acting is bad
                        Scummy IR is scummy.
                        I call dibs on Saban.

Comment

• If anyone else can watch track or investigate go for SP. I will go for IR.

Comment

• Originally posted by football2ky View Post
                            If anyone else can watch track or investigate go for SP. I will go for IR.
                            Sigh. Why would you announce night action
                            A mans reputation is what his friends say about him. His character is what his enemies say about him

Live everyday as if it is your last, one day it will be

Life has defining moments, define the moment or the moment will define you

Ask yourself if you would feel comfortable giving your 2 best friends keys to your house. If not, find new best friends

Dont trust a women who doesn't close her eyes when you kiss her

Comment

• So two people don't go for IR. BCB is already scum so we are looking for his teammate

Comment

• Originally posted by football2ky View Post
                                If anyone else can watch track or investigate go for SP. I will go for IR.
                                Can I ask what remotely scummy things I've done?
                                I call dibs on Saban.

Comment

Working...
                                X