X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Eh, if I die Lynch IR
    Originally posted by Johnnyallstar
    I call dibs on Saban.

I'm gonna suplex that doomtrain so hard.

Comment

• Took off work early and just woke up from my sickness nap. Sorry for the delay. Night whatever (3 I think) is over. PMs going out, and writeup incoming.

Comment

• Originally posted by bcb1213 View Post
        Does this include weiner cause that's my kind of place.
        You know it.

Comment

• Alastair crept along in the night. After Mordecai's death, he was a bit more on edge than usual. After all, Mordecai did most of his work for him, and without that, he had no job security. Better get this right.

"Who goes there?" someone called out in the night.
          "If it's you, Death, I'm ready for you. I always am."

"No wait, it's me, Rig......." Before Alastair could finish saying who he was, the yeti had grabbed him by the throat, snapping his neck almost instantly.

Alastair is dead. He was Rigby, Sidekick, The Park Aligned.

It is now Day 4. With 8 alive and 8 voting, it's 5 to lynch!
          Last edited by Daniel; 10-28-2013, 08:55 PM.

Comment

• Originally posted by SickPuppets View Post
            Eh, if I die Lynch IR
            Thankful I wasn't role blocked. You live on, my brother.

Comment

• Originally posted by uslydevilu View Post
              Thankful I wasn't role blocked. You live on, my brother.
              We may have lost Rigby and Skips may have become an ass....but the park lives on
              I call dibs on Saban.

Comment

• No scum kill or protect in the write-up, so going to wager killer was blocked. I think we're approaching LyLo and maybe endgame if we don't lynch the scum killer, so if you roleblocked successfully last night, now would be the time to speak up.
                Originally posted by GongKong
                I wonder what Cory has cooked up. He is usually a leader of men. Cory the butcher of bakersfield. The one that does not eat the last piece of bread on the table. Truly a hero to the people, even if he spit in the butter bowl, cuz he is a wily little rebel.

Comment

• Originally posted by corycurren View Post
                  No scum kill or protect in the write-up, so going to wager killer was blocked. I think we're approaching LyLo and maybe endgame if we don't lynch the scum killer, so if you roleblocked successfully last night, now would be the time to speak up.
                  So...Cory, buddy.....I roleblocked you last night.
                  Last edited by SickPuppets; 10-28-2013, 09:19 PM. Reason: I mispelled
                  I call dibs on Saban.

Comment

So...Cory, buddy.....I roleblocked you last night.
                    Well, I didn't have a NA last night, so I'm not too sure what to tell you. And... why would you roleblock me?
                    I wonder what Cory has cooked up. He is usually a leader of men. Cory the butcher of bakersfield. The one that does not eat the last piece of bread on the table. Truly a hero to the people, even if he spit in the butter bowl, cuz he is a wily little rebel.

Comment

• And did you SERIOUSLY just edit a post?

Comment

Well, I didn't have a NA last night, so I'm not too sure what to tell you. And... why would you roleblock me?
                        I actually didn't want to but I needed to see if you were for sure town. Better to be safe than sorry and what not.
                        I call dibs on Saban.

Comment

• SP, come back, I wanna talk to ya!

Comment

I actually didn't want to but I needed to see if you were for sure town. Better to be safe than sorry and what not.
                            I get it. Did you get a PM back from Daniel?

Comment

I get it. Did you get a PM back from Daniel?
                              Indeed.
                              I call dibs on Saban.

Comment

Indeed.
                                So, you targeted me for no reason, got a PM confirming I didn't do anything, and then decided to tell town you roleblocked me on a night with no scum kill?

Sensational play. What did you really do last night?

Comment

Working...
                                X