No announcement yet.

Regular Show Mini-Mafia

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Apparently you all think starla isn't in the game even though she's been the gf of both main characters lol
    A mans reputation is what his friends say about him. His character is what his enemies say about him

Live everyday as if it is your last, one day it will be

Life has defining moments, define the moment or the moment will define you

Ask yourself if you would feel comfortable giving your 2 best friends keys to your house. If not, find new best friends

Dont trust a women who doesn't close her eyes when you kiss her

Comment

• seems like bcb, but im nervous about the footys lie, and I'm still feeling wary on ir.

So, has anyone got hard core proof on sp?

Comment

• Originally posted by bcb1213 View Post
        Apparently you all think starla isn't in the game even though she's been the gf of both main characters lol
        Starla was already claimed... that doesn't help you.

Comment

• Originally posted by uslydevilu View Post
          seems like bcb, but im nervous about the footys lie, and I'm still feeling wary on ir.

So, has anyone got hard core proof on sp?
          I lie all the time because it keeps scum off balance. It just caught BCB.

Comment

• Originally posted by football2ky View Post
            You are such a liar.. Lol

Show me

Seriously you Townies can't be this dumb
            A mans reputation is what his friends say about him. His character is what his enemies say about him

Ask yourself if you would feel comfortable giving your 2 best friends keys to your house. If not, find new best friends

Comment

No, Scarla hasn't been claimed.

This gets worse every minute. bcb surely looks suspicious to me (binoculars? my ass...), but the more footy says the more suspicious he looks. Man, you guys are confusing me.
              Coming soon: Cold War Mini Mafia II - The Berlin Wall

Comment

• I will be at work for a bit. But i anxiously await footsy showing us all how scummy he is by telling more lies in an effortto gget me lynched

He thought his gambit of I investigated sp as town bit would work

I ask if anyone can clear footsy as town or sp as killer so he switches gears and then claims it's a lie to catch me which I know it's not cause I saw him go into sps house

Then he claims my character has been claimed which It hasn't otherwise I would have ccd immediately

Add it all up it equals scum trying to quick lynch me with lies, not that I blame them cause I've played awful

Comment

• Originally posted by Friese View Post
                  No, Scarla hasn't been claimed.

This gets worse every minute. bcb surely looks suspicious to me (binoculars? my ass...), but the more footy says the more suspicious he looks. Man, you guys are confusing me.
                  I don't know what to tell ya. I don't watch the show to even know if that's a thing in this game

Comment

• Originally posted by bcb1213 View Post
                    I don't know what to tell ya. I don't watch the show to even know if that's a thing in this game
                    This might be an MVP move or an LVP move, but

unlynch bcb

I'll have to think about this...
                    Coming soon: Cold War Mini Mafia II - The Berlin Wall

Comment

• Holy ****balls
                      Originally posted by GongKong
                      I wonder what Cory has cooked up. He is usually a leader of men. Cory the butcher of bakersfield. The one that does not eat the last piece of bread on the table. Truly a hero to the people, even if he spit in the butter bowl, cuz he is a wily little rebel.

Comment

• BCB didn't target anyone last night?

... Does anyone think scum might have held their kill to see if a blocker would out and get a townie lynched?
                        I wonder what Cory has cooked up. He is usually a leader of men. Cory the butcher of bakersfield. The one that does not eat the last piece of bread on the table. Truly a hero to the people, even if he spit in the butter bowl, cuz he is a wily little rebel.

Comment

• Vote Count:

cory - 1 - SP

IR - 1 - usly

bcb - 1 - Footsy

SP - 1 - cory

Footsy - 1 - bcb

With 8 alive and 8 voting, it's 5 to lynch!

Comment

• Well, BCB and SP are both scum caught in lies. BCB tried to draw attention to himself after I started pushing SP and scum has a major advantage right now. BCB is certainly scum (I trust Footsy), but SP has to be the killer.

The only reason I was hesitant about SP was Footsy's clear. Now knowing that's a lie, I have utmost confidence he's our man. Lynch SP. BCB tomorrow.

Comment

• Cory, why can't IR be the killer? And who did Cent claim again? Thought he claimed Starla. (Did I confuse names?)

Comment

Cory, why can't IR be the killer? And who did Cent claim again? Thought he claimed Starla. (Did I confuse names?)
                                Did I confuse names. Backtracking some more.

Comment

Working...
                                X