Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by corycurren View Post
    SP might be GF. I think bcb WIFOM'd me. Sjxjekskxkfkd
    I think it's obvious he's town numnuts. Stop over thinking this. We need to coordinate our abilities tonight.

Comment

• Let's wait for the write-up at least.
      Originally posted by GongKong
      I wonder what Cory has cooked up. He is usually a leader of men. Cory the butcher of bakersfield. The one that does not eat the last piece of bread on the table. Truly a hero to the people, even if he spit in the butter bowl, cuz he is a wily little rebel.

Comment

• Originally posted by football2ky View Post
        This is still winnable, but we need to play flawlessly. Usly whatever that sick ability is it may be time to use it.
        Let's hope, if scum killer is still alive, he wants me dead.

Comment

• Vote Count:

SP - 5 - cory, Footsy, Centurion, usly, bcb

SickPuppets has been lynched! Writeup incoming.

Comment

• "Come on guys. The hazing has gone far enough. Leave Thomas alone!"

No one can hear Mordecai and Rigby's pleas because they're dead.

"Lynch SP!"

"The mod messed up!!!!11!! Lynch SP!"

What's left of the Park employees pounce on Sickpuppets, killing him quickly. And he was just an intern.

Sickpuppets is dead. He was Thomas, New Guy, The Park Aligned.

It is now Night 4. You have 24 hours to get your PMs in.

Comment

• Flip.

Comment

• Alright, Sly and Cory if either one of you draws a protect, protect the other one. Don't say. If you draw a track, track Cent. A watch, watch the other of you two. A kill, kill Friese. A block, block Friese. A redirect, redirect Friese to BCB. If you get an investigation, use it on IR.

I am thinking for sure scum is Friese and BCB. One of IR or Cent is the 3rd one potentially.

Comment

• IR, what character are you?

Comment

IR, what character are you?
                    So is this indicative of town going full role-claim in order to save getting swept by scum?

Comment

• Thanks Daniel, it was fun. Town I wish you all the best of luck.
                      Originally posted by Johnnyallstar
                      I call dibs on Saban.

I'm gonna suplex that doomtrain so hard.

Comment

• Originally posted by InjuredReserve View Post
                        So is this indicative of town going full role-claim in order to save getting swept by scum?
                        This determining if you or Cent is the last scum. If we can figure this out we have a small chance. So, who are you?

Comment

This determining if you or Cent is the last scum. If we can figure this out we have a small chance. So, who are you?
                          This is a rare case where I don't think your wrong to ask in all honesty. Scum is dominating and I fear remaining town are gonna go after me.

I am Muscle Man. So I am not the guy your looking for.

Comment

This is a rare case where I don't think your wrong to ask in all honesty. Scum is dominating and I fear remaining town are gonna go after me.

Cory or Usly want to CC? If not then our scum is BCB Cent and Friese.

Comment

IR my lover!!!
                              A mans reputation is what his friends say about him. His character is what his enemies say about him

Live everyday as if it is your last, one day it will be

Life has defining moments, define the moment or the moment will define you

Ask yourself if you would feel comfortable giving your 2 best friends keys to your house. If not, find new best friends

Dont trust a women who doesn't close her eyes when you kiss her

Comment

• IR, what are your three potential abilities? (I am thinking this may put scum on their toes)

Comment

Working...
                                X