No announcement yet.

Regular Show Mini-Mafia

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Unless I want you to kill me and I am PGO. Lets see if BCB is bulletproof.

Comment

• Originally posted by football2ky View Post
      Unless I want you to kill me and I am PGO. Lets see if BCB is bulletproof.
      I am
      A mans reputation is what his friends say about him. His character is what his enemies say about him

Live everyday as if it is your last, one day it will be

Life has defining moments, define the moment or the moment will define you

Ask yourself if you would feel comfortable giving your 2 best friends keys to your house. If not, find new best friends

Dont trust a women who doesn't close her eyes when you kiss her

Comment

• Originally posted by bcb1213 View Post
        I am

totally
        Originally posted by GongKong
        I wonder what Cory has cooked up. He is usually a leader of men. Cory the butcher of bakersfield. The one that does not eat the last piece of bread on the table. Truly a hero to the people, even if he spit in the butter bowl, cuz he is a wily little rebel.

Comment

• Bcb, you're a dick. Cory, come at me. I'm scared that we lost already, foot.

Comment

• Well no one wants on me team. **** both of you
            A mans reputation is what his friends say about him. His character is what his enemies say about him

Live everyday as if it is your last, one day it will be

Life has defining moments, define the moment or the moment will define you

Ask yourself if you would feel comfortable giving your 2 best friends keys to your house. If not, find new best friends

Dont trust a women who doesn't close her eyes when you kiss her

Comment

• Originally posted by bcb1213 View Post
              Well no one wants on me team. **** both of you
              GIFSoup
              Can you spare a septim?

Comment

• Originally posted by uslydevilu View Post
                Bcb, you're a dick. Cory, come at me. I'm scared that we lost already, foot.
                I am sorry for doubting you. I knew one of you and IR was scum and IR had a way better claim (cuz he gots recruited). If you protect Cent we have a chance.
                Originally posted by bcb1213 View Post
                Well no one wants on me team. **** both of you
                No, **** Cory

Comment

I am sorry for doubting you. I knew one of you and IR was scum and IR had a way better claim (cuz he gots recruited). If you protect Cent we have a chance.

No, **** Cory
                  done and done. we should be good for one more night.

Comment

• Originally posted by uslydevilu View Post
                    done and done. we should be good for one more night.
                    I'll redirect Cory to BCB.

Comment

• Night 5 is over. PMs going out.

Comment

I'll redirect Cory to BCB.
                        LOL. I targeted BCB, so nice work.
                        I wonder what Cory has cooked up. He is usually a leader of men. Cory the butcher of bakersfield. The one that does not eat the last piece of bread on the table. Truly a hero to the people, even if he spit in the butter bowl, cuz he is a wily little rebel.

Comment

• The remaining Park employees and their allies huddle around each other, terrified. Suddenly someone shrieks.

IR is dead. He was Muscle Man, Hard Worker, The Park Aligned.

"Crap. They got Muscle Man! What are we gonna do now?" Footsy asked. Except Centurion didn't answer.

Centurion is dead. He was Margaret, Mordecai's Crush, The Park's Allies Aligned.

"Well, it's a good thing I'm immortal."

"You think so, mate? How bout an arm wrestling rematch?"

Footsy is dead. He was Skips, Jack of All Trades, The Park Aligned.

Congrats to our winners, Cory, usly, and bcb.

Cory was Death, Killer, Park Enemies Aligned.

usly was A Bunch of Full Grown Geese, Park Destroyer, Park Enemies Aligned.

bcb was Garrett Bobby Ferguson, Final Boss, Park Enemies Aligned.

Good game everyone. Check the white text in the OP.

Comment

• DREAM TEAM!!!

Great, great game Daniel. I had so much fun.

Comment

• Trust my ****ing gut next time.... thought Usly Cory and BCB were scum to start the day and I let myself get frustrated and confused. Good game Daniel, great play by Cory and Usly early on.

Comment

• I hope usly gets more credit as a player this game. He's so unpredictable in the thread he was hard for me and bcb to even read and he was one of us.

Comment

Working...
                                X