• Show
Clear All

• PR
    replied
    Died night 2, won town mvp. Ok.

Leave a comment:

• Garydos
    replied
    Just read this. Thanks again, Daniel. So much fun.

Leave a comment:

• bcb1213
    replied
    Originally posted by corycurren View Post
    You got lynched for faking VI in a game where 50% of town roleclaimed the same role on Day 1.

That's not something that should be okay.
    And somehow he didn't win jvp for that brilliance

Leave a comment:

• Johnnyallstar
    replied
    I didn't know 100% that there was a game wide role block, because I didn't use my protection night 1 haha

Leave a comment:

• corycurren
    replied
    Originally posted by monk2310 View Post
    I didn't have time for this game anyway. Kinda good that I died early.
    You got lynched for faking VI in a game where 50% of town roleclaimed the same role on Day 1.

That's not something that should be okay.

Leave a comment:

• Daniel
    replied
    Originally posted by SickPuppets View Post
    JVP? I can live with it.
    Normally, someone does something that's completely off the wall at least once per game. That didn't really happen here, or at least not in an individual capacity.

I could give a townwide JVP for everyone forgetting, at the same time, that everyone was roleblocked on Night 1, even when it's in the damn writeup, but eh.

Leave a comment:

• Johnnyallstar
    replied
    Town, y'all be dumb. That's all I'm gonna say.

Leave a comment:

• SickPuppets
    replied
    JVP? I can live with it.

Leave a comment:

• corycurren
    replied
    It's an honor to share MVP honors with you, bcb.

Thank you, Daniel.

Leave a comment:

• Monk3P0
    replied
    I didn't have time for this game anyway. Kinda good that I died early.

Leave a comment:

• Daniel
    replied
    Originally posted by football2ky View Post
    Good game Daniel. Town always blows in your games. The fake claim totally pulled the wool over my eyes until it was too late. This game taught me to trust my gut and not let loud players dictate my actions, more so in the thread than even my NA's.
    I always put in some kind of weird mechanic, so I think that's the thing. I'll need to remember that next time I make a game.

Leave a comment:

• football2ky
    replied
    I also made it obvious I was PGO when I still thought cory and usly were town. I trusted them, but I was thinking Park Allies was a fake alignment and I wanted it to appear that I wasn't the PGO. Scum knew I was and went on not to target me that night. As soon as Friese dies I thought cory and usly may have pulled a ruse and pushed usly to see if he would **** up, and he did by saying he had targeted me. I knew cory was guilty by association but I allowed myself knowing BCB was scum to cloud my judgement. I remember thinking at one point "cory wants me to lynch BCB bad, I am not gonna" but the threat of recruitment made me spiral out of control and made me think IR was possibly cult and that there was a two man scum faction and a two man cult, and was just happy not to lynch town that phase. So close but yet so far. And that's why I am going to trust my initial gut from now on.

Leave a comment:

• football2ky
    replied
    Good game Daniel. Town always blows in your games. The fake claim totally pulled the wool over my eyes until it was too late. This game taught me to trust my gut and not let loud players dictate my actions, more so in the thread than even my NA's.

Leave a comment:

• bcb1213
    replied
    High five cory!

Leave a comment:

• Daniel
    replied
    Writeups and awards posted.

Leave a comment:

Working...
X