Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Creepypasta Mafia Game Thread

Collapse
X
 
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts

  • Originally posted by InjuredReserve View Post
    Be back in a bit I guess. Never seen that before.
    Yes, that's what it stands for.
    Originally posted by jepg
    I apologise to the entire Walter Football community for my bigoted views.

    I should be put on an island and nuked.
    Originally posted by jepg
    Blue is right

    Comment


    • Originally posted by SwAg Dynasty View Post
      Someone's not reading the all-star game where you are updated on every detail of their lives on why they are not posting.
      No. I have only read a few pages of that. So I am not in the know it seems.

      Comment


      • Gonna take me a while to read up, but I'll start catching up now.

        Comment


        • Originally posted by InjuredReserve View Post
          No. I have only read a few pages of that. So I am not in the know it seems.
          I'm surprised no one else is even the least bit concerned that the steadfast Ragnarok -- WF's Best Player -- is so impressionable and malleable to complete strangers. Enough so to justify a complete change in a long-standing, and effective, strategy.

          I'm sure it's below Ragnarok to use this as an excuse to get away with some shady actions; isn't that right, Mr. MVP PR?
          Originally posted by Daniel
          Me and my gun buddies aren't paranoid, but let me tell you about how Hillary's gun squads will come into your home to take away your God-given freedoms and guns, while forcing you to gay marry illegal immigrants and turn your home to Muslim abortion clinics.

          That's how you sound.
          lmao

          Comment


          • Originally posted by Clovdyx View Post
            So you admit you, Walt, and IR are aligned. Good to know. Ladies and gentlemen - your scum faction. I'm assuming Walt is probably fettucine, while usly is more likely to be bow-tie pasta.
            Stop making me hungry, Clov!
            2016 NFL Mock Draft

            Sales Tips, Sales Techniques, Sales Planning and Sales Blogs to Increase Sales Commissions

            Comment


            • Originally posted by Ragnarok View Post
              The 2+2 forums have changed me.
              I hate change. Don't ever change.

              Originally posted by Ragnarok View Post
              Not necessarily. As a wolf he can try to joke his way out of it because there is still no real pressure.
              I thought this was Pasta Mafia; not Animal Mafia
              2016 NFL Mock Draft

              Sales Tips, Sales Techniques, Sales Planning and Sales Blogs to Increase Sales Commissions

              Comment


              • Ragnarok's talking about wolves?

                lynch Ragnarok
                Originally posted by JoeLegend
                You guys are right im wrong.

                Comment


                • Originally posted by corycurren View Post
                  Lynch SanchoPanza

                  Lynch all liars
                  Sancho only has sex with female sheep, man.

                  Well, it looks pretty clear to me that no one's getting lynched (at least no one who will actually be scum) in the next few hours, so I really don't see much point. IR is always scum though. Just saying.

                  Comment


                  • Rag just used wolf instead of mafia/scum to show an example of how the 2+2 forums have changed him, like with the lynching. I don't buy it.
                    2014 Champion of the Walter Football PPR League

                    CMD VI Runner Up

                    Comment


                    • monk came on and didn't lynch cory. Sketchy.
                      Originally posted by JoeLegend
                      You guys are right im wrong.

                      Comment


                      • Vote Count

                        No Lynch - 4 - Swag Dynasty, Alastair, Friese, Centurion

                        Monk - 1 - Football2ky

                        jepg - 1 - PR

                        football2ky - 1 - MD4L

                        Ckane - 2 - Jepg, SanchoPanza

                        Swag Dynasty - 2 - bcb1213

                        Ragnarok - 1 - Uslydevilu

                        Corycurren - 1 - Ragnarok

                        With 25 alive and 25 voting, it's 13 to lynch!
                        Originally posted by jepg
                        I apologise to the entire Walter Football community for my bigoted views.

                        I should be put on an island and nuked.
                        Originally posted by jepg
                        Blue is right

                        Comment


                        • Originally posted by Ragnarok View Post
                          The 2+2 forums have changed me.
                          Except you refused to vote anybody D1 in that game. I know this for a fact, because everybody made a big deal about it. They made a bigger deal about it when you posted a suspect list and said if you had to vote, you'd vote for X (I honestly don't remember who it was)...but didn't.

                          Originally posted by SwAg Dynasty View Post
                          I'm surprised no one else is even the least bit concerned that the steadfast Ragnarok -- WF's Best Player -- is so impressionable and malleable to complete strangers. Enough so to justify a complete change in a long-standing, and effective, strategy.

                          I'm sure it's below Ragnarok to use this as an excuse to get away with some shady actions; isn't that right, Mr. MVP PR?
                          I pointed it out immediately.

                          Comment


                          • Friese posted?
                            Originally posted by Daniel
                            Me and my gun buddies aren't paranoid, but let me tell you about how Hillary's gun squads will come into your home to take away your God-given freedoms and guns, while forcing you to gay marry illegal immigrants and turn your home to Muslim abortion clinics.

                            That's how you sound.
                            lmao

                            Comment


                            • Originally posted by Clovdyx View Post
                              Except you refused to vote anybody D1 in that game. I know this for a fact, because everybody made a big deal about it. They made a bigger deal about it when you posted a suspect list and said if you had to vote, you'd vote for X (I honestly don't remember who it was)...but didn't.

                              I pointed it out immediately.
                              Check again. Can't talk about specifics.

                              Comment


                              • Originally posted by SwAg Dynasty View Post
                                Friese posted?
                                Voted and bolted. He's basically Sancho without the puns
                                A mans reputation is what his friends say about him. His character is what his enemies say about him

                                Live everyday as if it is your last, one day it will be

                                Life has defining moments, define the moment or the moment will define you

                                Ask yourself if you would feel comfortable giving your 2 best friends keys to your house. If not, find new best friends

                                Dont trust a women who doesn't close her eyes when you kiss her

                                Comment

                                Working...
                                X