Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by jepg View Post
    Ok who did JLash target?
    PM Summary with SickPuppets and Friends.

I follow JLash heading in a certain direction till he suddenly turns to a new direction and starts heading there almost (BcB said something about 'as if he were possessed' earlier in thread so maybe that has something to do with this?) as if he couldn't control himself, you follow him alarmed to see him staring at a home but a strange man was pacing in front of it, JLash suddenly walking away and you somehow losing track of him.
    Originally posted by Johnnyallstar
    I call dibs on Saban.

I'm gonna suplex that doomtrain so hard.

Comment

• I have to admit I didn't see a claim of this role coming. There are only a few roles that stand out as giving town a reason to lurk (not to this extent though). A tracker type role wouldn't be one that I would imagine lurking with.

Comment

• Originally posted by SickPuppets View Post
        PM Summary with SickPuppets and Friends.

I follow JLash heading in a certain direction till he suddenly turns to a new direction and starts heading there almost (BcB said something about 'as if he were possessed' earlier in thread so maybe that has something to do with this?) as if he couldn't control himself, you follow him alarmed to see him staring at a home but a strange man was pacing in front of it, JLash suddenly walking away and you somehow losing track of him.
        So you have nothing besides the information already in the thread...

Who did corycurren target Night 1?
        Originally posted by JoeLegend
        You guys are right im wrong.

Comment

And who did cory target would be nice as well
          CoryCurren targeted Football2ky

The PM basically says you follow CoryCurren till he stops at a home and stands there, smiling very oddly, he does this through out the night, occasionally you can hear faint snickering, when the sun rises and Cory leaves you find out that the home belongs to Footbal2ky
          (This actually led me to believe Cory was a roleblocker who was a Mental Patient that scared people to prevent them from leaving their homes considering Mental Patients are rather common creepypasta characters, Good or bad.)

I eventually kinda got sidetracked with RS and trying to save Town in that game (You have no idea how good it feels to be playing as part of a town group that won't lynch 7 townies in a row) I do apologize with not sharing this information sooner. This is basically all I can do now, so...I will say that I don't understand how my post that Jepg made a comment about saying "It didn't seem very towny"' wasn't very towny, I should go see what post that was.
          I call dibs on Saban.

Comment

• Originally posted by InjuredReserve View Post
            I have to admit I didn't see a claim of this role coming. There are only a few roles that stand out as giving town a reason to lurk (not to this extent though). A tracker type role wouldn't be one that I would imagine lurking with.
            I Lurk no matter what role I have....I just don't talk much...real life or on forums, I just occasionally voice my opinion (I do really enjoy mafia though so I'll try being more active in talking if that's what you mean.)
            I call dibs on Saban.

Comment

• I'll wait till others come on and see first in case it sways anyones opinion. Then I'm going to re-lynch you I'm afraid.

Comment

I'll wait till others come on and see first in case it sways anyones opinion. Then I'm going to re-lynch you I'm afraid.
                I understand why, waiting till the last moment till defending myself, It's my own fault really for lurking without occasionally saying anything. I can live with it, I'll probably end up being LVP or something. I have to go somewhere at 5:30 (CT) and won't be back till around 7:25 till then if you need anything, I'll be lurking.
                I call dibs on Saban.

Comment

• I will see if footsy confirm being possessed

unlynch sp for now
                  A mans reputation is what his friends say about him. His character is what his enemies say about him

Live everyday as if it is your last, one day it will be

Life has defining moments, define the moment or the moment will define you

Ask yourself if you would feel comfortable giving your 2 best friends keys to your house. If not, find new best friends

Dont trust a women who doesn't close her eyes when you kiss her

Comment

• Although sp being in the redirector faction or being the redirector himself would give him all this info
                    A mans reputation is what his friends say about him. His character is what his enemies say about him

Ask yourself if you would feel comfortable giving your 2 best friends keys to your house. If not, find new best friends

Comment

• Originally posted by bcb1213 View Post
                      I will see if footsy confirm being possessed

unlynch sp for now
                      Isn't cory not the scum redirector though seeing as you got redirected before and JLash got scum redirected after cory's death.

Comment

• Originally posted by bcb1213 View Post
                        I will see if footsy confirm being possessed

unlynch sp for now
                        You mean JLash? CoryCurren targeted Footsy not that Footsy was possessed.
                        I call dibs on Saban.

Comment

• Originally posted by SickPuppets View Post
                          You mean JLash? CoryCurren targeted Footsy not that Footsy was possessed.
                          JLash already said he got redirected.

Comment

Isn't cory not the scum redirector though seeing as you got redirected before and JLash got scum redirected after cory's death.
                            Sigh Why do you answer questions for other people to see if they slip

Comment

JLash already said he got redirected.
                              Where? Mind linking the page? My point was I didn't say anything about Footsy being possessed? Did BcB misread/**** up?
                              I call dibs on Saban.

Comment

• I was against this lynch, but SP coming in after having (I think) zero posts in the game just before his lynch makes me want to hop on.

Comment

Working...
                                X