Creepypasta Mafia Game Thread

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by Daniel View Post
    I was against this lynch, but SP coming in after having (I think) zero posts in the game just before his lynch makes me want to hop on.
    I had like fifteen thank you.
    Originally posted by Johnnyallstar
    I call dibs on Saban.

I'm gonna suplex that doomtrain so hard.

Comment

• Originally posted by bcb1213 View Post
      Sigh Why do you answer questions for other people to see if they slip
      If football is Creepypasta and he was going to fall for that - we're going to win anyway.

Originally posted by SickPuppets View Post
      Where? Mind linking the page? My point was I didn't say anything about Footsy being possessed? Did BcB misread/**** up?
      corycurren claimed to redirect bcb, bcb confirmed he was redirected by something taking over his body. Therefore he was going along with cory being a redirector. From about post 1149 onwards.
      Originally posted by JoeLegend
      You guys are right im wrong.

Comment

• Originally posted by SickPuppets View Post
        I had like fifteen thank you.
        Just counted, and you had nine.
        You have to admit that it is asking a lot for us to believe that you didn't appear at all to clear yourself until you were about to be lynched, accidentally posted IR when your target was JLash, and only have info that's already in the thread or with dead people.
        That's an awful lot of coincidences.

Comment

• Originally posted by Daniel View Post
          Just counted, and you had nine.
          You have to admit that it is asking a lot for us to believe that you didn't appear at all to clear yourself until you were about to be lynched, accidentally posted IR when your target was JLash, and only have info that's already in the thread or with dead people.
          That's an awful lot of coincidences.
          1. I was going off my PM'S sent so I obviously wasn't going to see the change PM first.
          2. I didn't post at all until the Mrs. Clov fake claim in Arkham came up so me not posting much isn't strong evidence for or against me.
          I call dibs on Saban.

Comment

• I have to go, be back around 7:20-ish till then friends, farewell.
            I call dibs on Saban.

Comment

• **** it. Lynch SP.

Comment

• Did Daniel hammer the lynch?

Comment

• I think it needs one more vote.

Comment

• Originally posted by football2ky View Post
                    I think it needs one more vote.
                    I think you're right. I just want to get this phase over with. No one's talking, the time limit is coming up, and there are too many coincidences for me to believe SP's claim right now. I don't like this much quiet when we're this close to a lynch.

Comment

• Screw it. I'm going to throw in the final vote. Unlynch Cent, Lynch Sickpuppets

It seems scummy as hell his absence and then return to the thread, despite having information that could've been extremely helpful to town. If SP ends up being town, I guess I'll be top of the list for a lynch, but hopefully this will help clear me. I've argued for a scum lynch, I declared my targets, I'm not sure what else I can do. Hopefully with the Sickpuppets lynch, I'll get enough info in the night phase to work something out that helps Town and clears me.

Comment

• Vote Count

SickPuppets - 8 - bcb1213, JLash, Rackcitysteelers, Friese, Centurion, Daniel, Alastair

JLash - 1 - football2ky

Centurion - 1 - Ckane138

Rackcitysteelers - 1 - MD4L

Alastair - 1 - InjuredReserve

SickPuppets has been lynched! Writeup incoming...
                        Originally posted by jepg
                        I apologise to the entire Walter Football community for my bigoted views.

I should be put on an island and nuked.
                        Blue is right

Comment

• If SP is town, I totes deflect all blame to Alastair.

Comment

• The hell guys? I have a town result on SP and you didn't wait for me...

...ha just kidding. But don't do that again.

Comment

• My house is cold. Then I remembered, oh yeah, I got a raise. I can afford heat.

This is awesome.

Comment

• Day 4

“I was redirected last Night”

“Hey, me too!”

“Well, since we don’t have any investigation results, let’s sit here and not do anything for a while”

Unsurprisingly, this is exactly what happened for a while. Then, a sense of impending doom fell over Town and that appeared to be the kick in the pants people needed to get **** done. After tons of roleclaiming and failed attempts to lynch anyone, finally a decision was made.

“You know, that SickPuppets character has been around but avoiding the thread. Even if he’s Town he’s been so inactive that he isn’t helping us anyways”

“Okay, let’s Lynch SickPuppets then”

There is some resistance to it, but all doubts are erased as soon as SickPuppets enters the thread.

“I’m a combination watcher/tracker and I keep changing my story about which person I tracked. Also I made silly assumptions about character roles based on the flavor of my role PMs”

This proves too much for several individuals. As the mob closes in around him, SickPuppets seems to shrink from them.

“No, please, don’t! I don’t want to die!”

Sadly, the mob is deaf to his pleas for mercy. They commence to beat, stab, and attack him. But a strange thing happens while all this is going on. Or, rather, something doesn’t happen. SickPuppets just. Won’t. Die.

No matter how much damage is done to him, it seems to have no effect on him. After a while, he just can’t contain himself any longer. He starts to laugh, even as the Town tries to rip him to shreds. Horrified, they finally stop long enough for him to speak.

“You stupid fucks. You really thought you could kill me, didn’t you? What a bunch of fucking bullshit. Think you’re so smart because you caught me, you think I fucking care? You can’t do anything to me. Not a goddamn thing. Now go home, take a look at your sorry-ass lives, and all the stupid decisions you’ve made, and realize I’m doing you a favor by killing every last one of you sorry sacks of shit. Goodnight, rabbits.”

With that, SickPuppets stands up, dusts himself off, and walks home.

SickPuppets is alive.

MrsClov is still missing and may not post during this Night phase.

It is now Night 4. You have 24 hours to send me your PMs. If you do not wish to use your ability, let me know.
                                I apologise to the entire Walter Football community for my bigoted views.

I should be put on an island and nuked.
                                Blue is right

Comment

Working...
                                X