IR
    Jepg
    Rack
    MD4
    Centurion

Don't take my word for it though.

Comment

• I didn't claim investigator.

I admitted that I don't leave my house at night which I think is all I did last day phase.
      Originally posted by JoeLegend
      You guys are right im wrong.

Comment

• I'll try to figure out who is paired with SP based on voting patterns
        2016 NFL Mock Draft

Sales Tips, Sales Techniques, Sales Planning and Sales Blogs to Increase Sales Commissions

Comment

• Originally posted by Alastair View Post
          Screw it. I'm going to throw in the final vote. Unlynch Cent, Lynch Sickpuppets

It seems scummy as hell his absence and then return to the thread, despite having information that could've been extremely helpful to town. If SP ends up being town, I guess I'll be top of the list for a lynch, but hopefully this will help clear me. I've argued for a scum lynch, I declared my targets, I'm not sure what else I can do. Hopefully with the Sickpuppets lynch, I'll get enough info in the night phase to work something out that helps Town and clears me.
          Scum post
          2016 NFL Mock Draft

Sales Tips, Sales Techniques, Sales Planning and Sales Blogs to Increase Sales Commissions

Comment

• Originally posted by Andy Q. View Post
            That Day phase was agonizing. Also I agree that 5 investigators sounds improbable. Someone's got to be lying.
            This was nothing. You weren't around for Day 7 of NFL
            2016 NFL Mock Draft

Comment

• Originally posted by Walter View Post
              Scum post
              Interesting - I'd have said Daniel if anyone because he quietly supported a lynch of someone else and then changed to SP at the last minute.
              Originally posted by JoeLegend
              You guys are right im wrong.

Comment

• Glad I didn't change my vote before I left. Good work not buying that story guys.

Comment

• Originally posted by jepg View Post
                  Interesting - I'd have said Daniel if anyone because he quietly supported a lynch of someone else and then changed to SP at the last minute.
                  Oh I'm very interested in lynching Daniel. Atop my scum list
                  2016 NFL Mock Draft

Comment

• Originally posted by jepg View Post
                    Objectively, that makes sense. But I can clear myself if I need to.

Comment

• Originally posted by Walter View Post
                      Oh I'm very interested in lynching Daniel. Atop my scum list
                      I received a vase which roleblocked me and prevented me from speaking on Night 2. I have reason to suspect that the one who gave it to me was Daniel. I'm not sure if that's a scum ability, but it's something of note.

Comment

• Daniel, this true? Or, are you going to admit it at least?

Comment

• Originally posted by football2ky View Post
                          Daniel, this true? Or, are you going to admit it at least?
                          Why would I put out any information in the middle of a nightphase?

Comment

• Originally posted by Daniel View Post
                            Why would I put out any information in the middle of a nightphase?
                            Because if your a RB I don't have to waste my time blocking SP, and can figure out unknowns.

Comment

• Originally posted by football2ky View Post
                              Because if your a RB I don't have to waste my time blocking SP, and can figure out unknowns.
                              Openly coordinating abilities is a horrible, horrible idea. And if I was a RB, it'd have to be a scum one, since I said I targeted Ckane last night.

Comment

• Ok, I'll go for SP then.

Comment

Working...
                                X