Creepypasta Mafia Game Thread

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by Alastair View Post
    Am I wrong in thinking that the only people talking about Mrs Clov so far were people thinking she was sorta scummy? Was this possibly a misplaced vig kill? It seems like a weird choice for scum.
    Not if you're just trying to avoid getting caught.

Comment

• So nothing from CKane I'm assuming.

Now just need to wait for rack.
      Originally posted by JoeLegend
      You guys are right im wrong.

Comment

• Nah nothing here.

Comment

Am I wrong in thinking that the only people talking about Mrs Clov so far were people thinking she was sorta scummy? Was this possibly a misplaced vig kill? It seems like a weird choice for scum.
          Definitely did not seem like a vig kill to me. She was kidnapped by a monster who killed her because she wasn't protected (or because the monster wasn't blocked)

Originally posted by football2ky View Post
          I successfully blocked SP.
          Nice work. Maybe he gets the Creepypasta kills in?
          2016 NFL Mock Draft

Sales Tips, Sales Techniques, Sales Planning and Sales Blogs to Increase Sales Commissions

Comment

Vig was usly though.

I'll lynch Daniel just because he is one of the few people remaining who could be a killer.

Comment

• Since I'm gonna go to bed soon and don't want to get lynched, I'll go ahead and say that I can be lynched with fewer lynch votes than normal, so don't go crazy trying to pressure me.

Comment

• Originally posted by Daniel View Post
                Since I'm gonna go to bed soon and don't want to get lynched, I'll go ahead and say that I can be lynched with fewer lynch votes than normal, so don't go crazy trying to pressure me.
                Fairly interesting, well I'm assuming that one of you, me, Alastair, JLash and Friese is getting lynched today. So if you have anything to clear you would be great to hear.

Do you know how many votes fewer?

Comment

• Originally posted by jepg View Post
                  Fairly interesting, well I'm assuming that one of you, me, Alastair, JLash and Friese is getting lynched today. So if you have anything to clear you would be great to hear.

Do you know how many votes fewer?
                  The number decreases daily. If I'm counting right, I guess it'd be 4.

As far as anymore info is concerned, I think I'll keep it to myself for now. I can clear myself if I need to, but I'd rather not give out info unless I have to. I'd be willing to lynch Alastair, myself.

Comment

• Vote Count

Daniel - 1 - Jepg

With 15 alive and 14 voting, it's 8 to lynch!
                    Originally posted by jepg
                    I apologise to the entire Walter Football community for my bigoted views.

I should be put on an island and nuked.
                    Originally posted by jepg
                    Blue is right

Comment

Not if you're just trying to avoid getting caught.
                      Originally posted by Walter View Post
                      Definitely did not seem like a vig kill to me. She was kidnapped by a monster who killed her because she wasn't protected (or because the monster wasn't blocked)
                      Agreed. I guess it works in their favor to whittle it down a bit, but targeting a fairly inactive player who showing as a small blip on some people's scumdar seems like a kill that could've waited.

On a side note, google translate says "Ich bin der verlust" is "I am the loss". I did some quick googling around Creepypasta, but didn't seem to find any references to that phrase.

Also, can someone fill me in on how a mortician role usually works? I noticed that Sancho was originally town-aligned in his obit, but then came up as independent with a different name after the undertaker examined his corpse. Is that ability to slow down framers of targets? Or did MrsClov's ability have nothing to do with that?

Comment

The number decreases daily. If I'm counting right, I guess it'd be 4.

As far as anymore info is concerned, I think I'll keep it to myself for now. I can clear myself if I need to, but I'd rather not give out info unless I have to. I'd be willing to lynch Alastair, myself.
                        What happens when you reach 0?

Comment

Agreed. I guess it works in their favor to whittle it down a bit, but targeting a fairly inactive player who showing as a small blip on some people's scumdar seems like a kill that could've waited.

On a side note, google translate says "Ich bin der verlust" is "I am the loss". I did some quick googling around Creepypasta, but didn't seem to find any references to that phrase.

Also, can someone fill me in on how a mortician role usually works? I noticed that Sancho was originally town-aligned in his obit, but then came up as independent with a different name after the undertaker examined his corpse. Is that ability to slow down framers of targets? Or did MrsClov's ability have nothing to do with that?
                          Mortician investigates the dead players and is able to find out information about their role.

Comment

• Daniel, I would be voting for you to pressure you but you have a weird claim.

What is your role?

Comment

• Originally posted by jepg View Post
                              Mortician investigates the dead players and is able to find out information about their role.
                              Strange person to be targeted so often by scum. I guess that's a great role towards the end of the game, looking back at interactions between players.

Comment

• Originally posted by JLash View Post
                                Strange person to be targeted so often by scum. I guess that's a great role towards the end of the game, looking back at interactions between players.
                                I don't think she was targeted twice. It seems like a kidnapping role that kidnaps night X then kills that person night X+1 based on the write-ups.

I can't find anything on a masked, faceless German story other than Slenderman related stuff so I'm guessing that's a Slender Aligned related kill.

Comment

Working...
                                X