Creepypasta Mafia Game Thread

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by Ragnarok View Post
    Check again. Can't talk about specifics.
    Okay, I went back and checked, and I was wrong. Rags did vote. 900 posts into Day 1 (total, he only had 40), he finally voted for somebody.

Comment

• Ragnarok did vote in that game, he said he felt dirty doing it.
      Originally posted by Daniel
      Me and my gun buddies aren't paranoid, but let me tell you about how Hillary's gun squads will come into your home to take away your God-given freedoms and guns, while forcing you to gay marry illegal immigrants and turn your home to Muslim abortion clinics.

That's how you sound.
      lmao

Comment

• Why is sarcasm an admission of guilt, whereas completely omitting responses to my statements is not?
        Me and my gun buddies aren't paranoid, but let me tell you about how Hillary's gun squads will come into your home to take away your God-given freedoms and guns, while forcing you to gay marry illegal immigrants and turn your home to Muslim abortion clinics.

That's how you sound.
        lmao

Comment

• Unlynch No Lynch

That's how you sound.
          lmao

Comment

• Originally posted by SwAg Dynasty View Post
            Why is sarcasm an admission of guilt, whereas completely omitting responses to my statements is not?
            Not omitting, just came back over here.

And because I wanted to try something new to shake things up.

Comment

• 2 votes for rags

Comment

• Vote Count

No Lynch - 3 - Alastair, Friese, Centurion

Monk - 1 - Football2ky

jepg - 1 - PR

football2ky - 1 - MD4L

Ckane - 2 - Jepg, SanchoPanza

Swag Dynasty - 2 - bcb1213

Ragnarok - 1 - Uslydevilu

Corycurren - 1 - Ragnarok

With 25 alive and 25 voting, it's 13 to lynch!
                Originally posted by jepg
                I apologise to the entire Walter Football community for my bigoted views.

I should be put on an island and nuked.
                Originally posted by jepg
                Blue is right

Comment

• Posting to mark my read point. Be back tomorrow.
                  Can you spare a septim?

Comment

• Originally posted by Ragnarok View Post
                    Ah, but there is an argument. Every post you made up til now was an attempt to buddy-up to people. There's a difference in buddying up and being off topic. It's like when we were at Walt's and JLash threw his arm around someone when he was scum.

But I do like the continued sarcasm. Very townie.

It was Gong. That was a good job by you.

Comment

• Originally posted by Centurion View Post
                      Posting to mark my read point. Be back tomorrow.
                      Lynch Centurion
                      Originally posted by GongKong
                      I wonder what Cory has cooked up. He is usually a leader of men. Cory the butcher of bakersfield. The one that does not eat the last piece of bread on the table. Truly a hero to the people, even if he spit in the butter bowl, cuz he is a wily little rebel.

Comment

• I missed Swag, I'm glad he's back. But I don't think Rags would do something so obvious day 1. He's too good to pull a dumb move like that.

Comment

• Originally posted by rackcitysteelers View Post
                          I missed Swag, I'm glad he's back. But I don't think Rags would do something so obvious day 1. He's too good to pull a dumb move like that.
                          Or would he bc he knows he can sell this?

Comment

• mindfuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuck
                            I wonder what Cory has cooked up. He is usually a leader of men. Cory the butcher of bakersfield. The one that does not eat the last piece of bread on the table. Truly a hero to the people, even if he spit in the butter bowl, cuz he is a wily little rebel.

Comment

• I'm just upset that Rags has outgrown his giant banana and is now just acting like an entitled prick

You used to be fun, Rags

Comment

• Lynch Ragnarok

That's how you sound.
                                lmao

Comment

Working...
                                X