Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Creepypasta Mafia Game Thread

Collapse
X
 
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts

  • Originally posted by JLash View Post
    I'm on plenty. No one is pushing me because your 'gut' is still based off something another player said about me.
    I never said you weren't on enough, I said that about Friese and Alastair. I said you are gliding through without any info or pushing from others.

    Bold: What are you referring to ?

    Comment


    • Your whole 'gut' play started after Daniel said he trusted me. See? You don't even remember why you're pushing me.

      Let me try your approach: What do you do?

      Comment


      • Well, I'm here for about half an hour before I have to cook dinner to take questions. In reply to Walt, I received no info last night phase. Bcb, I think it's odd that you haven't received anything. Blue has always gotten back to me every phase, even without info, at the least to tell me that he received my action. I'm not an investigator, but I got info on N1 that Clov was slender man. I was later PMed by Blue that I wasn't supposed to see that, but I was already halfway through my push on Clov, so I couldn't really take it back. I PMed Blue back about that and he said he understood.

        Comment


        • Originally posted by JLash View Post
          Your whole 'gut' play started after Daniel said he trusted me. See? You don't even remember why you're pushing me.

          Let me try your approach: What do you do?
          I roleblock players with supernatural powers. How do you not know this?

          Now your turn. What do you do?

          Comment


          • Originally posted by Alastair View Post
            Well, I'm here for about half an hour before I have to cook dinner to take questions. In reply to Walt, I received no info last night phase. Bcb, I think it's odd that you haven't received anything. Blue has always gotten back to me every phase, even without info, at the least to tell me that he received my action. I'm not an investigator, but I got info on N1 that Clov was slender man. I was later PMed by Blue that I wasn't supposed to see that, but I was already halfway through my push on Clov, so I couldn't really take it back. I PMed Blue back about that and he said he understood.
            What is your ability? You may be lynched if you come back later. Now is the time to talk.

            Comment


            • Originally posted by football2ky View Post
              I roleblock players with supernatural powers. How do you not know this?

              Now your turn. What do you do?
              No I remember you saying that. You couldn't get a single hit until we had an outed scum, congrats, you're really busting heads this game.

              Comment


              • Originally posted by JLash View Post
                No I remember you saying that. You couldn't get a single hit until we had an outed scum, congrats, you're really busting heads this game.
                It seems you missed the part where you tell us what you do.

                What do you do?

                Comment


                • Originally posted by football2ky View Post
                  It seems you missed the part where you tell us what you do.

                  What do you do?
                  Are you the nasty dog that blocks people?

                  Comment


                  • Originally posted by football2ky View Post
                    What is your ability? You may be lynched if you come back later. Now is the time to talk.
                    JOAT role (I know this is supposed to be a mandatory scum response, but it's true). I investigated Clov N1, because I know he's a good player and I felt if he came up town, I could follow him through the whole game and if he ended up scum (which he did) I would push hard as hell to lynch him and see who came in to defend. Swag defended the hardest so he was triggering my scumdar as well, which ended up being true, but I found it interesting that he ended up as a different scum faction than Clov. I don't have full investigator powers, so I haven't picked up any info on the following nights outside of targeting Jepg only to find out that he "didn't leave his house". I must've missed the part where Jepg mentioned this part of his ability prior to my targeting him.

                    Comment


                    • I should add that the reason I wasn't supposed to find out about Clov was because of the dog was supposed to have scared me away.

                      Comment


                      • Originally posted by JLash View Post
                        Are you the nasty dog that blocks people?
                        Nope. I have only blocked SP successfully.

                        Why are you avoiding my question?

                        Comment


                        • Originally posted by Alastair View Post
                          JOAT role (I know this is supposed to be a mandatory scum response, but it's true). I investigated Clov N1, because I know he's a good player and I felt if he came up town, I could follow him through the whole game and if he ended up scum (which he did) I would push hard as hell to lynch him and see who came in to defend. Swag defended the hardest so he was triggering my scumdar as well, which ended up being true, but I found it interesting that he ended up as a different scum faction than Clov. I don't have full investigator powers, so I haven't picked up any info on the following nights outside of targeting Jepg only to find out that he "didn't leave his house". I must've missed the part where Jepg mentioned this part of his ability prior to my targeting him.
                          So your JOAT powers were investigation, and track? That's it? And info that was all in the thread already? Who were your other targets?

                          Comment


                          • Originally posted by Alastair View Post
                            I should add that the reason I wasn't supposed to find out about Clov was because of the dog was supposed to have scared me away.
                            So the person attacking Clov was supposed to have scared you away? Sounds off. Almost seems like you could be the dog,

                            Comment


                            • Originally posted by Alastair View Post
                              JOAT role (I know this is supposed to be a mandatory scum response, but it's true). I investigated Clov N1, because I know he's a good player and I felt if he came up town, I could follow him through the whole game and if he ended up scum (which he did) I would push hard as hell to lynch him and see who came in to defend. Swag defended the hardest so he was triggering my scumdar as well, which ended up being true, but I found it interesting that he ended up as a different scum faction than Clov. I don't have full investigator powers, so I haven't picked up any info on the following nights outside of targeting Jepg only to find out that he "didn't leave his house". I must've missed the part where Jepg mentioned this part of his ability prior to my targeting him.
                              What are your joat abilities and what are your targets? Are you saying you spent multiple nights outside of jepg's house?
                              2016 NFL Mock Draft

                              Sales Tips, Sales Techniques, Sales Planning and Sales Blogs to Increase Sales Commissions

                              Comment


                              • I targeted Jepg as a redirector on N2, in the hopes that it would give me info, but that backfired. On N3 I protected Andy Q, thinking scum might target him. I was also told a small child visited me to tell me that I wasn't targeted that night. I don't want to reveal my target or action forr last night as it could reveal something useful during this day phase. I still have 3 other single use abilities to help town with. I'd rather not say what they are as they would lose a lot of power that they have for future night phases.

                                Comment

                                Working...
                                X