Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Creepypasta Mafia Game Thread

Collapse
X
 
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts

  • The thing with all of this is nobody can verify any of that info, it seems. That's my hold-up.

    Comment


    • Originally posted by Alastair View Post
      I targeted Jepg as a redirector on N2, in the hopes that it would give me info, but that backfired. On N3 I protected Andy Q, thinking scum might target him. I was also told a small child visited me to tell me that I wasn't targeted that night. I don't want to reveal my target or action forr last night as it could reveal something useful during this day phase. I still have 3 other single use abilities to help town with. I'd rather not say what they are as they would lose a lot of power that they have for future night phases.
      Whom did you redirect Jepg to? Why'd you think scum might target Andy Q? And you don't want to reveal useful info?
      2016 NFL Mock Draft

      Sales Tips, Sales Techniques, Sales Planning and Sales Blogs to Increase Sales Commissions

      Comment


      • I think Alastair could be the nasty dog. None of his targets can actually confirm what he's claiming, and his night 1 claim makes more sense if you realize he attacked Clov, that's how he knew who he was.

        Comment


        • Originally posted by football2ky View Post
          The thing with all of this is nobody can verify any of that info, it seems. That's my hold-up.
          Sign of scum 9/10 times
          2016 NFL Mock Draft

          Sales Tips, Sales Techniques, Sales Planning and Sales Blogs to Increase Sales Commissions

          Comment


          • Originally posted by JLash View Post
            I think Alastair could be the nasty dog. None of his targets can actually confirm what he's claiming, and his night 1 claim makes more sense if you realize he attacked Clov, that's how he knew who he was.
            I think you're right. Pretty sure I know what happened to his kill attempt last night too
            2016 NFL Mock Draft

            Sales Tips, Sales Techniques, Sales Planning and Sales Blogs to Increase Sales Commissions

            Comment


            • Unfortunately, this won't help, but I redirected jepg to Swag. I protected AndyQ because I see his role as very useful (his pairings have given good info), and it sounds as if the designated protector would be targeting Ckane. I figured scum would know this, so I though Andy Q might be a potential target for them. I certainly didn't expect a MrsClov kill as she was lurking through most of this game.

              I'm off to dinner for about 30 minutes or so. I'll be back on in a bit.

              Comment


              • Yeah, I'm feeling good about lynching Alastair at this point.

                Comment


                • Lynch Alastair

                  Unless CKane can clear him. I can't.

                  Comment


                  • Originally posted by Alastair View Post
                    Unfortunately, this won't help, but I redirected jepg to Swag. I protected AndyQ because I see his role as very useful (his pairings have given good info), and it sounds as if the designated protector would be targeting Ckane. I figured scum would know this, so I though Andy Q might be a potential target for them. I certainly didn't expect a MrsClov kill as she was lurking through most of this game.

                    I'm off to dinner for about 30 minutes or so. I'll be back on in a bit.
                    His pairings gave good info? He had one comparison at that point and it wasn't even proven until N3 was over when PR died.

                    What'd you do last night, and what's your character name? You have to be forthright here because you'll be lynched if you don't reveal everything
                    2016 NFL Mock Draft

                    Sales Tips, Sales Techniques, Sales Planning and Sales Blogs to Increase Sales Commissions

                    Comment


                    • Originally posted by rackcitysteelers View Post
                      Yeah, I'm feeling good about lynching Alastair at this point.
                      Originally posted by football2ky View Post
                      Lynch Alastair

                      Unless CKane can clear him. I can't.
                      Let's wait until CKane gets on
                      2016 NFL Mock Draft

                      Sales Tips, Sales Techniques, Sales Planning and Sales Blogs to Increase Sales Commissions

                      Comment


                      • Nah I got nothing on Alastair. I considered him last night but didn't.

                        He's probably full of ****.

                        Comment


                        • Originally posted by Ckane138 View Post
                          Nah I got nothing on Alastair. I considered him last night but didn't.

                          He's probably full of ****.
                          Welp, my vote is gonna stay.

                          Comment


                          • Yeah **** him. Lynch Alastair

                            I think that's 6 of 8 unless Blue is a dick and makes Foosball unvote.

                            Comment


                            • Just to be sure,

                              Unlynch JLash

                              Lynch Alastair

                              Comment


                              • My character is An Hero, Town-Aligned. I'm not sure why it's "An" and not "A", but maybe the H is silent where Blue comes from.

                                Comment

                                Working...
                                X